T-Pain says that Ray J is packin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that's gay! I ain't looking a nother other man's johnson while in the lockerroom.

wheat I don't know what kind of showers you been in, but if you played football, or any sport for that matter, and you've had to shower after practice, or a game, you don't have to be looking to see bruh, unless you were in the shower with a blind fold on.LOL

Ain't nothing gay in that, if you're in a locker room with about 50-60 naked dudes, you can't help but see, even if you're one of the dudes who didn't shower, you still have to take your uniform off to change into your clothes, and even then you would still be in a room full of naked dudes. Now if you're purposely one of the last in the shower all the time then......ughh.....LOL

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
wheat I don't know what kind of showers you been in, but if you played football, or any sport for that matter, and you've had to shower after practice, or a game, you don't have to be looking to see bruh, unless you were in the shower with a blind fold on.LOL

Ain't nothing gay in that, if you're in a locker room with about 50-60 naked dudes, you can't help but see. Now if you're purposely one of the last in the shower all the time then......ughh.....LOL

NICE

LOL! Naw I'm not saying that I didn't see but it ain't like I was purposely looking. Now that you bring the issue up, I remember one of my homeboys on the highschool football team with me telling me that a couple of white guys on the team were checking out brothers packages. I believe those dudes were gay.

Those be the ones who take some wood. Them thick sistas be running from you.:winkgrin:

Ain't that the truth! I've noticed that also. When I used to mess around with them thin sisters, they could take the meat:uhoh::banana: but thick sisters be like not so deep or hard.:read:

:lol: There's a way to work that without putting all your weight on a man. :read:

HMM Crit, you are showing us your freaky side today. You and Cee and going to have to go on and :sperm::licky::banana::flamethro:happydance::uhoh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back