T-Pain says that Ray J is packin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go ahead and get naughty if ya want to. Don't blame me for your consequences. :flamethro

Pls believe that you will not receive any blame from me. But I do have some lil soldiers that would like to meet cha. Wait a minute, their fallin in line as I type. "AH TEN......CHION!!!!!!!!" :sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm::sperm:

Sometimes I will sit with my legs open in meetings to see the smiles on the ladies faces when they look down. I have gotten a few friendly smiles when making eye contact.

Sometimes I will sit with my legs open in meetings to see the smiles on the ladies faces when they look down. I have gotten a few friendly smiles when making eye contact.

Boy, get somewhere and sit down and stop lying.....:smh: :lol:

They be looking for them prints, don't they??? Just give 'em that nod :nod: and :ebrow:.

If he stop wearing those n-crackers, they won't be able to see it...:spin:
Why they gotta be n-crackas???

I got some slacks that are loose as hell, but they portray a very decided bulge. My wife don't like to see me put 'em on. All I hear is, "you gone do someting about that???"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back