Nip Tuck

Anonymous

Did anyone catch Nip Tuck last night? :eek: :eek:

I will say it a million times is I have to... Sanaa Lathan has to be the finest female (white or black IMO) in Hollywood..... That show last night though was really off the hook!!!
Brook Shields character is str8 wacked too!!

Man I knew there was something I was supposed to watch last nite. I'll just catch the repeat on Sunday.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The beginning of the show was ridiculous!

Sanaa Lathan is everything God envisioned a woman to be. Those ghosts are gonna kill Sean. Christian is a pimp.

Did anyone catch Nip Tuck last night? :eek: :eek:

I will say it a million times is I have to... Sanaa Lathan has to be the finest female (white or black IMO) in Hollywood..... That show last night though was really off the hook!!!
Brook Shields character is str8 wacked too!!

Yeah she's really sexy! Did you see when that bus hit ole girl? I was like problem solved, with her ole breast feeding bandit self.

When Christian opened his robe and JR's eyes almost popped outta his head...I knew Christian was a pimp. :lol:

I love this show.............I want to see whats going down with christians son and his ex, and scientology, and that steam room in ole girls house.........can't wait

Anybody watching this season?

I knew Sean was gonna hit Eden. I couldn't see how he held out that long. Matt is still stupid and Christian ain't gonna change.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at gay ass Freddy. Christian knew it when he examined him.

Still :smh: at ole girl hitsing in the pool.

Christian is still Da Man!!!:pimp:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WHAT A FUNERAL!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I knew Gina had a problem, but not like that!:lmao:

Why do the docs always attract these crazy chiks? (Ole girl turned dude into a doll!):eek:

I wouldn't be shocked if Christian hit Eden at some point.

I don't watch the show but I saw a commerical yesterday. I saw an interview with Joan Von Ark(Knot's Landing). She's supposed to be on an upcoming episode. She looks horrible in real life.

When PLASTIC SURGERY GOES HORRIBLY WRONG!!! She looks HORRIBLE!!!

I knew Christian was going to do something crazy at that dinner!:lmao:

Was that Shari Belafonte?

Ole girl from Knots' Landing did look bad.:smh:

I knew Christian was going to do something crazy at that dinner!:lmao:

Was that Shari Belafonte?

Ole girl from Knots' Landing did look bad.:smh:

Yeah, that collagen in her upper lips had her looking like a chimp. Who the hell told her that was cool? He/she needs her azz whooped.

And now that you mention it, I did see Shari Belafonte's name but never "saw" her. She was the chick with the platinum hair! Dang, she could pass...

Back