T-Pain says that Ray J is packin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just had to throw CEE up in there, huh? :lol:

Well Huntsville ain't that far from Atlanta. If he left now, he could be there by the time you get off (no pun intended) work. :emlaugh: Better yet, you two could meat in the middle (again no pun intended). :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well Huntsville ain't that far from Atlanta. If he left now, he could be there by the time you get off (no pun intended) work. :emlaugh: Better yet, you two could meat in the middle (again no pun intended). :emlaugh:
:emlaugh:

U never thought it'd blow up like this, did you? :lol:

I knew people would talk, but not like this. On second thought, us TSPN folk are a trip, so I shouldn't be surprised. I'm just glad I have my own office at work so people don't see and hear me laughing out loud. :lmao:

I knew people would talk, but not like this. On second thought, us TSPN folk are a trip, so I shouldn't be surprised. I'm just glad I have my own office at work so people don't see and hear me laughing out loud. :lmao:
man, if I had my own office, I'd be off the chain. I just sit here, look busy and type away. Folks may see me smiling, but that's about it. I keeps it c-o-o-l. :swink:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

I don't whether to :lol: or :smh: at you!

well, they weren't clean then. How'd they wash the goods?

I dont know. I just laughed at them. And definitely wouldnt catch a ride with them when their parents came to pick them up. I would tell them that I called my mom already and she's on the way. LOL!!!

:topic:

Oh, and listening to you women talk about how much you all can take is turning me on. :ebrow:

GIrl I'd drag you to the edge of the bed with one leg on and one leg off of the bed so you couldn't run. Wouldn't be nothing you could do but admire Killer. :ebrow:

If Killer can live up to its name, won't be no running in the first place. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back