SWAC Realignment 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant wait to see y’all in Daytona. Real talk, does BCC have plans to build an on-campus stadium, bc I see y’all playing neutral site games a lot in the future.
Yeah mane. I'm excited to see all of the new teams come to the cage. At this time there are no plan to build one. At least I haven't heard. We're slowly getting a grip on a bad dorm deal among other things. But, the future got a little brighter yesterday as our governor signed into law a little over 15 million on a re-occurring bases for the 3 private HBCU's in Florida. It would be nice to get Jacksonville back in the picture. The last SWAC team we played there was ole Pete Richardson and the SU Jags. It was called the Gateway Classic. As far as our own stadium, I'm sure the conversations will began striking up .

But, the future got a little brighter yesterday as our governor signed into law a little over 15 million on a re-occurring bases for the 3 private HBCU's in Florida.

I like this^^^^! You all, Edward Waters and Florida Memorial right?

Whenever you all get a democratic governor I suggest you all challenge him or her to at least match that figure, and don't let him or her off the hook either until it is done.

Last edited:

Yeah mane. I'm excited to see all of the new teams come to the cage. At this time there are no plan to build one. At least I haven't heard. We're slowly getting a grip on a bad dorm deal among other things. But, the future got a little brighter yesterday as our governor signed into law a little over 15 million on a re-occurring bases for the 3 private HBCU's in Florida. It would be nice to get Jacksonville back in the picture. The last SWAC team we played there was ole Pete Richardson and the SU Jags. It was called the Gateway Classic. As far as our own stadium, I'm sure the conversations will began striking up .
Keep that Florida Classic streak alive and we will see y'all in the future one way or another.

I was at that game.....Good Stuff!

If the truth is told, AAMU was just as good as any of the top teams in the league last year. We'll see what happens but AAMU & Jsu (it's just a matter of time) I don't believe will be a future cakewalk in the East. I try to tell folks championships in this league are not easy to come by. Then you have a good PVU team in the West that gives folks pure hell but haven't been getting the cigar. You come to the stadium slipping those folks will eat your lunch....

Whole SWAC is lucky we had 2 starting defensive linemen out all year.

We may have shadetree coaches but we not making excuses for them about players being out. Thats life in football.

When your church gets on Facebook live this Sunday and the preacher start praying, PRAY that you won't see a Maynor squad with a real defense. God might pass you by on that one though

Polecat561-BCC and Famlyfe last day in their private forums on the Meacfans page...
View: https://youtu.be/33NlssWUbBU

how y'all just dip on them MEAC folks like that?lol especially BCC...ya'll wasn't gone let FAMU leave without y'all huh lol
Mane, them fools can't hide.....lol. When the time comes, my best advise to all is DUCK. LOL. Straight razors be flyin'. LOL. It's all is good love and fun though....till Nov.

Ut ohhhhhhhh... the extended conference family is hurrr.
Yaw sir.....Oh, and pardon us if we don't washing our hands before dipin' in ya chip bowl. Wez raw like dat. Lol.....Naw man. It's an exciting time to be a Wil'cat these days. Seems like it will be a nice stay.... Good ole black folk southern hospitality. Again, we bring you greetings from the GREAT Bethune Cookman University!

When your church gets on Facebook live this Sunday and the preacher start praying, PRAY that you won't see a Maynor squad with a real defense. God might pass you by on that one though
Maynor is a BEAST. Great offensive mind.

Whole SWAC is lucky we had 2 starting defensive linemen out all year.
What makes those two teams unique is their head coaches are the scenario of an unstoppable force meeting and unmovable object. JSU has a stingy defense (at least that's what I saw last year when they played BCU) vs Inspector Gadget of the offense world C. Maynor. I haven't even watched the game, which I'll youtube later this evening, but I can almost assure you, Maynor frustrated JSU's defense for a good bit of the game. He probably used their strength against them a didn't allow them to play fast. We'll see if I'm right.

did the Meacfans Board have an official going away party for all the FAMU and BCC posters lol? damn the MEAC looking abandoned like Detroit right now..
You remember that war we had with those MEWAC fans over there?

THOSE WAS THE DAYYYYYSSSSS!!!!!!

You remember that war we had with those MEWAC fans over there?

THOSE WAS THE DAYYYYYSSSSS!!!!!!
FAMU & BCC were the main ones in the mix with this longstanding war...now they're over here with us😂...the mass exodus of Rattlers & Wildcats to this board for trash talk will be hilarious but it feels very surreal.

What makes those two teams unique is their head coaches are the scenario of an unstoppable force meeting and unmovable object. JSU has a stingy defense (at least that's what I saw last year when they played BCU) vs Inspector Gadget of the offense world C. Maynor. I haven't even watched the game, which I'll youtube later this evening, but I can almost assure you, Maynor frustrated JSU's defense for a good bit of the game. He probably used their strength against them a didn't allow them to play fast. We'll see if I'm right.
If you only knew who our DC is. If HENDRICK was DC or an experienced DC we would not be having this convo.

If you only knew who our DC is. If HENDRICK was DC or an experienced DC we would not be having this convo.
I remember the last time BCU played Maynor when he was at Hampton. Our DC is pretty good, but Maynor gave him fits. He called a good game, but in order to beat Maynor, you better be able to score a lot of points. I'm going to watch the GSU vs AAAU game from last year. I wonder what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back