SWAC Realignment 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, FAMU should be scheduled to play at Southern in 2021 because SU last played at Tallahassee, at the time a non-conference matchup. SU is not going to FAMU back to back and give FAMU the monetary advantage.

Shiiiidddddddd nothing to fix.

SU, GSU, Alcorn, FAMU, BCU, & AAMU in the east and PV, sTu, UAPB, MVSU, JSU, & AlaSU in the west.

Now, what the problem izzz?

You all can schedule these 4 FCS programs, 1FBS Money Game and one D-2 or below for homecoming, and 10-1/9-2 might be possible (don't schedule Langston or Kentucky State for homecoming though, they have a chip on their shoulders; not sure why they're so angry)....LOL

1594253821538.png

1 FBS Money Game:
1594253892935.png

You all can schedule these 4 FCS programs, 1FBS Money Game and one D-2 or below for homecoming, and 10-1/9-2 might be possible (don't schedule Langston or Kentucky State for homecoming though, they have a chip on their shoulders; not sure why they're so angry)....LOL

View attachment 10185

1 FBS Money Game:
View attachment 10186
We have txa&m fall 2021 and abilene christian/ulm 2021 as well. Forgot the other OOC.

Fall 2020, OOC, we have la tech, northwestern st, & tcu.

To be fair, FAMU should be scheduled to play at Southern in 2021 because SU last played at Tallahassee, at the time a non-conference matchup. SU is not going to FAMU back to back and give FAMU the monetary advantage.

That has nothing to do with it since those were OOC games that was scheduled prior to any agreement for FAMU to come into the conference.

The same DC that shut down Tarik Cohen and held 2016 Grambling to 10 points?

Yeah ok. LOL

He didnt shut down Tarik Cohen. check the stats. GSU was not known for offense that year. They had two good players and you see them once they left.

What makes those two teams unique is their head coaches are the scenario of an unstoppable force meeting and unmovable object. JSU has a stingy defense (at least that's what I saw last year when they played BCU) vs Inspector Gadget of the offense world C. Maynor. I haven't even watched the game, which I'll youtube later this evening, but I can almost assure you, Maynor frustrated JSU's defense for a good bit of the game. He probably used their strength against them a didn't allow them to play fast. We'll see if I'm right.

Nah two things happened. Our defense was ALMOST as weak as theirs but at the end of the game, our OC lost the game. It had nothing to do with AAMU. THEN our defense forced a turnover with about 40 seconds left and they mysteriously gave the ball back to AAMU. BUT one thing you will learn about TP. I will never make excuses for losing to AAMU. We should never be in a position to lose a close game to them AND that's cause for termination. Hendrick got a lot of work to do. However, before last year, Hendrick had one of the top defenses in the conference. So we know he knows how to run a defense.

I remember the last time BCU played Maynor when he was at Hampton. Our DC is pretty good, but Maynor gave him fits. He called a good game, but in order to beat Maynor, you better be able to score a lot of points. I'm going to watch the GSU vs AAAU game from last year. I wonder what happened.

Maynor is a great offensive coach... but his DC sucks. I giggled when they hired him. JSU played a mostly freshman team last year as well. The future is bright in Jackson.

He didnt shut down Tarik Cohen. check the stats. GSU was not known for offense that year. They had two good players and you see them once they left.

Stop it.

1594318442962.png

Also, Grambling was hanging 50, 60 and 70 points on folks in 2016 and our DC held them to their lowest points...LOWER than a Power 5 program.

Next case!

Stop it.

View attachment 10195

Also, Grambling was hanging 50, 60 and 70 points on folks in 2016 and our DC held them to their lowest points...LOWER than a Power 5 program.

Next case!

Since when is 3.6 yards per carry shutting down? LOL

Your DC is hot garbage. Look at those NCCU defensive stats once the HC left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back