Swac Band Extravaganza December 12, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
Oldskool, when you hear something about a location, let us know. I need to make travel plans and my plans depend on where it's going to be held.
I WILL CALL THEM TODQY A POST THE DETAILS AS SOON AS I FIND OUT!!!

I just called back still no decision yet :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Makes you wonder people , DO you think the SEC < ACC or other predominatly white conferences
would be meeting 30 days before the event trying to choose a venue.. Dayum we have got to get it together:mad:

Originally posted by SKIP
what the hell are you talking about, i'm trying to make srrangements to be there if they are going...proud? dam i am estatic. the storm is going to hit everybody at the same time, there will be no doubt who #1 is and then every drum section in the swac will get beat up on at the same time.......isht proud that ain't even the word for it. this is a long time coming:D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :cool: :cool: :cool:

oh ok my bad:D :D

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
Have it in Legon Field friday night and put the Tarp down to cover the field. This is a no brainer.

BJCC with NO FIELD SHOWS just a blow fest.... Its going to be too damn cold on a Friday night at Legion Field....

Originally posted by DAHILL
Its going to be too damn cold on a Friday night at Legion Field....

You don't know that for sure. This has been said before but the capacity of BJCC is about 16k, Legion field 80k+. The SWAC would lose money. Bringing 10 bands to Gramblingham and putting them in anything less than a stadium that can hold 60k+ is simply STUPID. I rather them have the event after the game than have it at bjcc. :rolleyes:

I live in Alabama ... its is cold as hell NOW.. so I know it is going to be cold as hell in December. Plus you have the possibility of rain that would make the BOTB lose major money.... Have it at the BJCC...

GRAMBLINGHAM

YOU HAVE TO BRING FANS TO MAKE THAT CLAIM !!!! ANYWAY
ANYBODY KNOWS THAT A DECEMBER NIGHT IN BIRMINGHAM IS TOO DAMN COLD FOR A BATTLE OF THE BANDS!!!!!!!!

Re: GRAMBLINGHAM

Originally posted by oldskoolbulldog
YOU HAVE TO BRING FANS TO MAKE THAT CLAIM !!!!

No....You have to WIN titles to make that claim.

I just left Gramblingham. I was there for 5 days. It was 70-ish the entire time. It wasn't even cold at night. I say just have it after the game...

Birmingham like Atlanta has been unseasonably warm these past few weeks but this week end it will be in the 30's again. December weather in Birmingham is basically in the 30's and 40's, last year was cold as hell at the SCG and that was in the day
Birmingham is in Northern AL I just can't see people coming out at 7 on Friday night , They would have a better crowd after the game , Because you may call it Gramblingham but your fan base does not travel to this game.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back