Swac Band Extravaganza December 12, 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL UAPB BEING ELITE. I GUARANTEE GRAM WILL PACK A STADIUM FASTER THAN UAPB WOULD THAT'S A FACT. GRAM IS KNOWN DON'T FORGET IT.

Originally posted by usa today
LOL UAPB BEING ELITE. I GUARANTEE GRAM WILL PACK A STADIUM FASTER THAN UAPB WOULD THAT'S A FACT. GRAM IS KNOWN DON'T FORGET IT.

That still doesnt mean you all sound good lol......:lmao:

Well, USA today,....we can't keep constantly entertaining these rediculous people. It is evident that their hatred is due to plain old fashion jealousy. They still haven't reached the level of our success and they can't stand it. I have better things to do besides trying to reason with just down right hateful ghetto-ish Crab bowlish logic.

you all finally got a band don't let it go to your head, we been where u are trying to go.

Ok your point being?? This is 2003 and Garmbling band hasnt been there in decades, UAPB is here now.....:cool:

Another ignorant lie.... and you're basing your facts on what?
1994 they were on top of their game just ask SU for the classic.
1997 was a good year as well,....Ask Southern again.
We didn't even know who UAPB was until Joe Miller went up there!!!
You watch them stones you are throwing!!!

If this is true then it's 'bout time.;) :)

'94 and '97 SU vs. Gram....I own know about that.

I know they wasnt good those years. I dont have to ask Southern or anybody else. I can see and listen for myself. Grambling hasnt been good in a longggggggggg time......

Originally posted by Legend35
Another ignorant lie.... and you're basing your facts on what?
1994 they were on top of their game just ask SU for the classic.
1997 was a good year as well,....Ask Southern again.
We didn't even know who UAPB was until Joe Miller went up there!!!
You watch them stones you are throwing!!!

You are really in no position to say too much of anything. You first need to demonstrate that you have the staying power because you just came on the scene!!!

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

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
lol@uapb being a band :smh:
I think this is a good thing for the conference. I hope each band program gets some loot for the appearance.

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

In '97 a long battle with SU didn't mean you had anything over them or gave them comp at all. Let's be real here. We're talking about SU '97 vs. Gram '97. C'mon now. SU playing song after song is not like their playing for YOU. We went through this shat in highschool. We would sit and play and play and every other highschool in the H-Town area would swear up and down that just because they sat there and played with us that they did something.:rolleyes:

And '94....I own know 'bout dat. SU was still on point in '94, especially the trumpets. I'ma go find somebody's tape.

please go and find the 94 and 97 bayou classic tape. it's great and oh the 97 band didn't just sit and play they had power that year pure power.

Just in case you forgot

:D ;) This year several events have been added to championship week, including a Band Extravaganza on Friday night December 12th at Fairpark Grandstands and a Step Show and Concert, December 13th, following the game. All 10 SWAC band are scheduled to appear.

I was there marching for Alcorn. Tuskeegee was not there. Only SWAC bands. The bands stayed the entire game even when SU and JSU had their game. It was a pretty nice experience for me to see all of those black folk in one place. Anyhoooo, all this "it would've been better if the elite had performed...." that's just ness. It isn't even necessary to comment if you're simply gonna make a statement to try and claim some kind of superiority. And by the way.....ALL SWAC bands have a good amount of notoriety. I can't believe you are actually consistent when you talk about other band's notoriety. Fugged up how the worst crab in the bucket is the one that claims it's already at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back