SU vs JSU 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wish you could believe that mess. You as well as the rest of them jags know if anybody is scared it ain't Thee Almighty lol. We just want yall right in front of us so yall can feel that heat yall claim we never bring.

The last time SU had "heat" was the mid-90s.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A lot of JSU just tailgate in Baton Rouge due to the negative vibe SU produces for fans trying to enjoy the game. It's a difference from both enjoying the game and talking trash versus SU actually selling the jsettes seats, saying there sold out when JSU fans seek tickets, only sending 1,500 tickets a day and a half before the game, over charging JSU alumni buses, saying there is no handicapped parking for Mississippi car tags, putting one JSU band Buses tires on flat, Not properly supplying visitors side concession stands and a lot more. These are things I've witnessed I'm sure other could help me add to the list. This is like going into war zone. Not that serious. And you can't say we don't bring fans, if we bring to Huntsville and have twice more than AAMU at its own home game you damn sure know we come to SU but they have created negative thoughts in many JSU fans heads from previous experiences at Mumford.
not our job to lay the red carpet out for y'all. fugg y'all

Yall come up with excuses about stuff ALL THE TIME and none of those excuses have nothing to do with the price of tea in china. You nor your fans are innocent of that. Puhleez. Your fans don't hate any other school as much as JSU and you know it, so all this blah blah you speaking is senseless. Yall rant all the time about silly stuff. You yourself were just going on about some dang numbers that nobody cared about but you lol. You see the band and fans have never missed a trip right? I bet that stadium is still sold out when JSU comes lol. Case closed.
And your fans aren't either. Just like in 2013, one JSU fan told my grandmother to stfu and I guess thought my granny was taken to be played with. Not even 10 seconds later, they went down to the police crying talking about they feared for their life and the child they had with them. smfh

Dude nobody didn't go to no police stating they feared for anything from nobody's grandma. Hahahahahaha!! Just making up stuff but that's the su way.

And your fans aren't either. Just like in 2013, one JSU fan told my grandmother to stfu and I guess thought my granny was taken to be played with. Not even 10 seconds later, they went down to the police crying talking about they feared for their life and the child they had with them. smfh

Never said we were lol. But NOBODY comes up with more excuses than yall. Anywho, I feel bad for your granny man. I doubt she'd want you on here lying on her like that cuz i know good and well if anybody at JSU was to tell her to stfu (which I doubt unless she was talking crazy, no offense) they for sure ain't running to no police lol. If anything the police would be running to them. You might wana think about what fans you are referring too lol. Yall ain't the only ones that ain't takin mess from nobody so you can save that sorry story for another school.

I agree. You should tell your folks not to bring their granny's into things when whining
Whose whining? I'm not the one who is complaining about folks not coming into the stadium because they get a bad vibe by someone. Oh fugging well. I pointed out that your fans are not good as you make them out be. I'm glad that you have no problem with anyone disrespecting an elderly and those JSU fans who did appeared to be in their mid 20s.
Dude nobody didn't go to no police stating they feared for anything from nobody's grandma. Hahahahahaha!! Just making up stuff but that's the su way.
How would you fugging know? At the beginning of the 2nd quarter right in 4E

WhosI pointed out that your fans are not good as you make them out be.

Where did I say they were? Lol stop assuming guy. I know how our fans get, especially when someone's messing with them or talkin noise. Not saying it's right, but If she did get disrespected it's because she deserved it in some form. You jus mad we ain't takin no mess from your fans like the rest of these clowns lol. You don't like how we do things "Oh fuggin well" lol

Where did I say they were? Lol stop assuming guy. I know how our fans get, especially when someone's messing with them or talkin noise. Not saying it's right, but If she did get disrespected it's because she deserved it in some form. You jus mad we ain't takin no mess from your fans like the rest of these clowns lol. You don't like how we do things "Oh fuggin well" lol
Um no. The only JSU fans who were being assholes were them and you talking about taking mess? lmao nobody else in that section said a damn word. Everybody talked trash and kept it respectable. Some people know how far to take it. Like I said, shortly thereafter they went running down their to the police. I guess they realized they weren't on State St and was on Swan.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Never said we were lol. But NOBODY comes up with more excuses than yall. Anywho, I feel bad for your granny man. I doubt she'd want you on here lying on her like that cuz i know good and well if anybody at JSU was to tell her to stfu (which I doubt unless she was talking crazy, no offense) they for sure ain't running to no police lol. If anything the police would be running to them. You might wana think about what fans you are referring too lol. Yall ain't the only ones that ain't takin mess from nobody so you can save that sorry story for another school.
You still talking about our fans being so bad like JSU folks are so damn quiet and don't say a damn thing and if they aren't taking mess then why is so many scared to come? Save that ticket schit for somebody else please. I'm not even going to the game this year. I'll be in Chicago for the Cardinals and Bears game. Have fun for me, if you come lmao

You still talking about our fans being so bad like JSU folks are so damn quiet and don't say a damn thing and if they aren't taking mess then why is so many scared to come? Save that ticket schit for somebody else please. I'm not even going to the game this year. I'll be in Chicago for the Cardinals and Bears game. Have fun for me, if you come lmao

Puhleez, if anybody is scared it's yall. He already told yall the reason people CAN'T come or get in the game lol. If yall had a bigger, better, more suitable stadium and gave more tickets you would def see alot more JSU fans lol. Either way the game is still packed past capacity in mumford and that's somethin yall don't do on yalls on. We are the biggest game in mumford, not to mention we have to make sure we let yall know who still owns yall there lol.

Since you won't be going, I need you to buy my ticket for me and I will reimburse you. LOL.. SU might not let me purchase one.

Since you won't be going, I need you to buy my ticket for me and I will reimburse you. LOL.. SU might not let me purchase one.

Why go through all that trouble when you can purchase your ticket(s) on TicketMasters like I have done in the past? Make sure you do it in advance.

Last edited:
Puhleez, if anybody is scared it's yall. He already told yall the reason people CAN'T come or get in the game lol. If yall had a bigger, better, more suitable stadium and gave more tickets you would def see alot more JSU fans lol. Either way the game is still packed past capacity in mumford and that's somethin yall don't do on yalls on. We are the biggest game in mumford, not to mention we have to make sure we let yall know who still owns yall there lol.
Oh okay!

Even if he was serious, I probably would have passed.

I was testing his creative writing skills. Maybe he could have thought of some crazy explanation on how SU blocked him from getting tickets in the past.

SU isn't sending JSU 1,000 anyway. They are sending 500. lmfao I'll try and get it reduced to 250. I heard they may block the Jackson, MS area from getting tickets on ticketmaster. Similar to how the Seahawks did the 9er fans for the NFCC a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back