SU vs JSU 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the big deal, that's how a true road game is supposed to be. You're not supposed to have the road team come into your stadium deep. But despite that you had other folks in this thread talking about JSU brings 10,000 folks to the game. lol

Quoted from Tigerpride:

So which is it JSU fans, do you roll 10,000 deep like Tigerpride said, or does JSU just bring a small amount of fans because SU is too hostile for them or purposely doesn't sell them tickets? It can't be both. lol
It's hard to roll deep in a cracker box stadium, plus don't nobody wanna risk accidentally getting shot by an su fan trying to shoot another su fan.

You know they don't roll to Mumford nowhere near 10,000. That's like 2,000 less than half of one side. Before the additions (press box and the north end zone) Mumford stadium capacity was approximately 24,000, which means each side seated right at 12,000 fans. The stadium's current capacity is right at 29,000. If they closed end the south end zone that would probably increase the capacity to 34,000, which I heard would be next if the average game attendance increases. At 34k, jSU fans probably wouldn't take advantage of the additional capacity. I'm sure SU fans would occupy those general admission seats too. And if SU when up on the East side an added another 10k to 12k to Mumford, which would take the capacity to approximately 46k to 48k, the stadium still would be 90% SU fans for jSU games. jSU would be lucky if they bring 5k fans to Mumford.
Dude, your own fans don't like coming to your stadium any how. They'd rather come to the safer and more comfortable confines of Jackson, MS.

Dude, your own fans don't like coming to your stadium any how. They'd rather come to the safer and more comfortable confines of Jackson, MS.

A lie aint nothing to tell now days.

And ummm...Safer more comfortable confines of Jackson MS? You must have pulled several muscles with all that REACHING.

It's hard to roll deep in a cracker box stadium, plus don't nobody wanna risk accidentally getting shot by an su fan trying to shoot another su fan.
So I guess that means TP was incorrect in saying JSU brings 10,000 fans to Mumford. lol

Exactly. These fools can't even get their lies straight. I guess that's how they "was raised."

We have to sit WITHIN the SU people. We easily have 10K fans there. ..and we would have more if we had a side.... (and if you had the room) but it's so "unfun" sitting among the Jags. Especially since they look so sad most of the game and dampen everybody's mood.

So I guess that means TP was incorrect in saying JSU brings 10,000 fans to Mumford. lol

When all the SU people leave once they see they have lost, you really see how many JSU fans are there... they have us stretched from endzone to endzone...

TP, they know how many JSU folks are there when we score. It's like half the stadium gets up and shout, along with The BOOM. They know it but they won't tell it.

Those distorted carnival mirrors are great in creating delusional images. That little bitty kitty cat thinks he's a big ole tiger. LOL!!!

how+you+see+yourself.jpg

Last edited:
TP, they know how many JSU folks are there when we score. It's like half the stadium gets up and shout, along with The BOOM. They know it but they won't tell it.
WTF???? Ya'll were just saying that we only send 1,000 tickets, don't sell tickets to JSU folks at SU, and are too hostile for the JSU fans to come to Baton Rouge, now you're saying ya'll are half the stadium? lol

But didn't you just type this???

We have to sit WITHIN the SU people. We easily have 10K fans there. ..and we would have more if we had a side.... (and if you had the room) but it's so "unfun" sitting among the Jags. Especially since they look so sad most of the game and dampen everybody's mood.

Shots fired!!! *gets popcorn and waits for a southern fan to come back with something.*

Well that's true (about the J-settes)....Ain't nothing like Pole-Dancin Chicks! Can't be mad at that.. LOL!!
Dude please, the J-Settes are one of the classiest dance teams in all of HBCU. You can leave that pole talk for that other school I won't name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back