SU vs JSU 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
SU isn't sending JSU 1,000 anyway. They are sending 500. lmfao I'll try and get it reduced to 250. I heard they may block the Jackson, MS area from getting tickets on ticketmaster. Similar to how the Seahawks did the 9er fans for the NFCC a few years back.

Too Bad that I live in Houston.LOL..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That concession stand thing is a lie also lol. Walk down to the middle concession stand. Also SU has reserved handicap parking. It sells out every year. They have carts that goes around and pick folks up and carry them to the game. Ask a security guard to call a ride next time.
How the hell you gone tell us Jsu fans what's a lie. If yall treat us bad then Yall just do. You are a jag fan. so you wouldn't see things that we see because it doesn't have any effect on you. I can tell when something is done due to dislike versus the truth. SU hates Jackson that much and everyone knows it. You all wants to be just like us. And honestly the shit the new band director is doing of course is going to be liked by the younger generation. ( all the shade thrown through writing during halftime, the undisciplined band members, ratchetness, and even from the head man himself very unprofessional ) so yeah I'll give the new generation to yall but it does us good to have the support of the ones who appreciate classic music like Frankie B, Michael J, Teddy P, Boyz 2 men and etc. That's where it count. Rod little is going to lay a slab of concrete on the jukebox this year and it's going to take all season to get out so I'll expect to see and hear the jukebox around Mardi Gras. Lol

Last edited:
SU isn't sending JSU 1,000 anyway. They are sending 500. lmfao I'll try and get it reduced to 250. I heard they may block the Jackson, MS area from getting tickets on ticketmaster. Similar to how the Seahawks did the 9er fans for the NFCC a few years back.
That's fine. We are 5-0 in Baton Rouge out of the last 6 years so maybe the smaller amount of Jsu fans we have the better . Keep lowering it so Jsu can whoop that azz again in Baton Rouge. And honestly the more crazy shit yall do toward us the more blaze is put under the fire. Which in terms equals more income for both schools. SU to dumb for themselves. I remember playing in the boom and hearing other band members way in on Jsu vs SU and they would always say SU is very classless and now I see it. They talk before thinking.

How the hell you gone tell us Jsu fans what's a lie. If yall treat us bad then Yall just do. You are a jag fan. so you wouldn't see things that we see because it doesn't have any effect on you. I can tell when something is done due to dislike versus the truth. SU hates Jackson that much and everyone knows it. You all wants to be just like us. And honestly the shit the new band director is doing of course is going to be liked by the younger generation. ( all the shade thrown through writing during halftime, the undisciplined band members, ratchetness, and even from the head man himself very unprofessional ) so yeah I'll give the new generation to yall but it does us good to have the support of the ones who appreciate classic music like Frankie B, Michael J, Teddy P, Boyz 2 men and etc. That's where it count. Rod little is going to lay a slab of concrete on the jukebox this year and it's going to take all season to get out so I'll expect to see and hear the jukebox around Mardi Gras. Lol
Lmao at a slab of concrete!

That's fine. We are 5-0 in Baton Rouge out of the last 6 years so maybe the smaller amount of Jsu fans we have the better . Keep lowering it so Jsu can whoop that azz again in Baton Rouge. And honestly the more crazy shit yall do toward us the more blaze is put under the fire. Which in terms equals more income for both schools. SU to dumb for themselves. I remember playing in the boom and hearing other band members way in on Jsu vs SU and they would always say SU is very classless and now I see it. They talk before thinking.
I'm assuming you mean the last 6 trips to SU. 2000, 2002 and 2004 were played in the Superdome and 2003 and 2009 were played at JSU. Comegy did a good job with having the 07,11, and 13 teams prepared to face a hostile crowd and escape with 3 wins. So it's actually tied 3-3 in the last 6 matchups in Mumford.

1996 SU Won

1998 SU Won

2005 SU Won

2007 JSU Won

2011 JSU Won

2013 JSU Won

Last edited:
I'm assuming you mean the last 6 trips to SU. JSU has a 4-2 edge in the last 6 games played in Baton Rouge. 2002 and 2004 were played in the Superdome and 2003 and 2009 were played at JSU. Comegy did a good job with having the 07,11, and 13 teams prepared to face a hostile crowd and escape with 3 wins.

1998 SU Won

2000 JSU Won

2005 SU Won

2007 JSU Won

2011 JSU Won

2013 JSU Won

2000 was also played in superdome...

Hell, we done got too nice in Mumford. We not mean as we used to be. I miss them days.
Dude, no matter HOW mean su try to get, JSU fans and band can handle it and STILL tell you at the end of the day to, "GO HOME".
That's something you said JSU fans would never do, and they did it that same year. Hahahahahaha.

Dude, no matter HOW mean su try to get, JSU fans and band can handle it and STILL tell you at the end of the day to, "GO HOME".
That's something you said JSU fans would never do, and they did it that same year. Hahahahahaha.

That's because yall had poor Comegy cry about how bad it was in Baton Rouge etc. So folks got soft and complacent. We got to bring HOSTILE back. Don't like all this niceness. Hell we done let them necks at LSU become more hostile in Death Valley than us in Scotlandville. Need to rile up them damn locals again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's because yall had poor Comegy cry about how bad it was in Baton Rouge etc. So folks got soft and complacent. We got to bring HOSTILE back. Don't like all this niceness. Hell we done let them necks at LSU become more hostile in Death Valley than us in Scotlandville. Need to rile up them damn locals again.
Comegy had never been to Scotlandville before, so you can squash that. JSU fans are the same wherever we go.
We had su folks leaving before the game ended. Heck, they didn't even wait to watch the Jukes march out. Hahahahahaha!!!

Comegy had never been to Scotlandville before, so you can squash that. JSU fans are the same wherever we go.
We had su folks leaving before the game ended. Heck, they didn't even wait to watch the Jukes march out. Hahahahahaha!!!

Dude, no you are not. If SU fans return to the nastiness of the 90s. Avg JSU fan will stay home. Hell most do now. It's not like yall roll deep to Baton Rouge. You have a couple of buses and the rest come down and are scattered in the crowd on that visitors side. When yall score it aint that much noise. LOL. You got plenty of folks who still do not come to BR. Stop acting like yall did something when you came. You said your little chant amongst your OWN people and then rolled out to your buses before you got left. Don't make JR bring his homeboys that you saw me talking at your bus tailgate the last time you came down to come dispute what you said. Yall be making up stuff on this board. Just GR talked about kicking over grills. Somebody lighted up some SU gear they bought with their own money and acted like that took it from somebody and burned it. You cats ain't that crazy to start no mess with no drunk SU fans who are pissed about a loss. So stop the noise. That's the equivalent of a few SU fans hanging around JR Lynch street starting some isht.

Our student body ain't radical like it used to be. Damn new school kids softer than butter. Old Students were rowdy, Alumni were rowdy and the locals were err well they were the locals. Gangster. Now it's a big love-hate fest. Screw that. I remember the days when our students threw stuff at the Boom when they walked around the track to line up. My best friend/frat still talks about how he got a hot dog thrown at him trying to look up at the Jukebox section to see if he could get my attention. LOL. Mofos rained some hotdogs on the saxophone section of the Boom in 84. That's hostile. Even my own parents( JSU folks) had to tread lightly just to get to the band room before the game to speak to me. It just ain't hostile no more. Miss them days. FAMU was the same way when we went to brag. Hell it was like that in HS when we went to crazy ass Canton MS during my C'way days. Mofos throw rocks at our ass.

Poor Comegy. Scared that poor dude into getting fined by the SWAC for foolish comments. LOL.

Rod Little will run the show this year and I bet damn show they want be late marching in Mumford with him. He was my high school band director and he was very strict about us getting into those stands. Whom ever was late he would have his wife to bring them if it was a legitimate excuse but other than that we were there and ready to crank on who ever. So expect the boom and the jukebox to have an all time battle this year. If you into the boom and jukebox battle of the years I advise no one to miss this one.

Dude, no you are not. If SU fans return to the nastiness of the 90s. Avg JSU fan will stay home. Hell most do now. It's not like yall roll deep to Baton Rouge. You have a couple of buses and the rest come down and are scattered in the crowd on that visitors side. When yall score it aint that much noise. LOL. You got plenty of folks who still do not come to BR. Stop acting like yall did something when you came. You said your little chant amongst your OWN people and then rolled out to your buses before you got left. Don't make JR bring his homeboys that you saw me talking at your bus tailgate the last time you came down to come dispute what you said. Yall be making up stuff on this board. Just GR talked about kicking over grills. Somebody lighted up some SU gear they bought with their own money and acted like that took it from somebody and burned it. You cats ain't that crazy to start no mess with no drunk SU fans who are pissed about a loss. So stop the noise. That's the equivalent of a few SU fans hanging around JR Lynch street starting some isht.

Our student body ain't radical like it used to be. Damn new school kids softer than butter. Old Students were rowdy, Alumni were rowdy and the locals were err well they were the locals. Gangster. Now it's a big love-hate fest. Screw that. I remember the days when our students threw stuff at the Boom when they walked around the track to line up. My best friend/frat still talks about how he got a hot dog thrown at him trying to look up at the Jukebox section to see if he could get my attention. LOL. Mofos rained some hotdogs on the saxophone section of the Boom in 84. That's hostile. Even my own parents( JSU folks) had to tread lightly just to get to the band room before the game to speak to me. It just ain't hostile no more. Miss them days. FAMU was the same way when we went to brag. Hell it was like that in HS when we went to crazy ass Canton MS during my C'way days. Mofos throw rocks at our ass.
Who In the hell gone roll deep somewhere where no seat is guaranteed. No one is driving all the way to Baton Rouge to sit in the car and Baton Rouge ain't New Orleans or Memphis so besides the game ain't shit to do.

Last edited:
Rod Little will run the show this year and I bet damn show they want be late marching in Mumford with him. He was my high school band director and he was very strict about us getting into those stands. Whom ever was late he would have his wife to bring them if it was a legitimate excuse but other than that we were there and ready to crank on who ever. So expect the boom and the jukebox to have an all time battle this year. If you into the boom and jukebox battle of the years I advise no one to miss this one.
I still don't know how JSU was that late getting to the game in 2013. Some said they got lost, some said they had bus issues, some said they practiced too long, what actually happened?

Who In the hell gone roll deep somewhere where no seat is guaranteed. No one is driving all the way to Baton Rouge to sit in the car and Baton Rouge ain't New Orleans or Memphis so besides the game ain't shit to do.

I don't get the big deal, that's how a true road game is supposed to be. You're not supposed to have the road team come into your stadium deep. But despite that you had other folks in this thread talking about JSU brings 10,000 folks to the game. lol

Quoted from Tigerpride:

Dude please.. we bring about 10K fans down there. The PROBLEM is we have to sit among SU fans. That is why a lot of us don't want to do but we are disbursed all along the side across from the band. Also, JSU fans are not used to having to search for a ticket office so when you have to walk a country mile, or in the case of SU, a ghetto mile.. to find a ticket, it becomes perplexing.

So which is it JSU fans, do you roll 10,000 deep like Tigerpride said, or does JSU just bring a small amount of fans because SU is too hostile for them or purposely doesn't sell them tickets? It can't be both. lol

I have been going to SU games since I was born. You attend 1 game in Mumford maybe every two years. I know how our stadium is set up and what is in it.

I don't get the big deal, that's how a true road game is supposed to be. You're not supposed to have the road team come into your stadium deep. But despite that you had other folks in this thread talking about JSU brings 10,000 folks to the game. lol

Quoted from Tigerpride:

So which is it JSU fans, do you roll 10,000 deep like Tigerpride said, or does JSU just bring a small amount of fans because SU is too hostile for them or purposely doesn't sell them tickets? It can't be both. lol

You know they don't roll to Mumford nowhere near 10,000. That's like 2,000 less than half of one side. Before the additions (press box and the north end zone) Mumford stadium capacity was approximately 24,000, which means each side seated right at 12,000 fans. The stadium's current capacity is right at 29,000. If they closed end the south end zone that would probably increase the capacity to 34,000, which I heard would be next if the average game attendance increases. At 34k, jSU fans probably wouldn't take advantage of the additional capacity. I'm sure SU fans would occupy those general admission seats too. And if SU when up on the East side an added another 10k to 12k to Mumford, which would take the capacity to approximately 46k to 48k, the stadium still would be 90% SU fans for jSU games. jSU would be lucky if they bring 5k fans to Mumford.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back