SU vs JSU 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScreamTeam1

Brave "4" Life
So ummm if any current SU band members in here or anyone apart of the band, please explain this and be real!!

First, SU did you delay the BOTB at JSU for 2 hrs cause yal didn't want the boom to blow on yal as you marched in?

Second, on the morning of the game, did Haymer call Taylor and say, "We had to check out of our hotel early and can we march in the stadium early? Then Haymer said we will not play when you march in." Clearly we all know what happened lol

Third, 2 of JSU assistant band directors came over to talk to Haymer after halftime to tell him that they were only going to allow both bands to play 3 songs. Haymer said bs, we ain't leaving first kml

Now, I'm listening??????

So ummm if any current SU band members in here or anyone apart of the band, please explain this and be real!!

First, SU did you delay the BOTB at JSU for 2 hrs cause yal didn't want the boom to blow on yal as you marched in?

Second, on the morning of the game, did Haymer call Taylor and say, "We had to check out of our hotel early and can we march in the stadium early? Then Haymer said we will not play when you march in." Clearly we all know what happened lol

Third, 2 of JSU assistant band directors came over to talk to Haymer after halftime to tell him that they were only going to allow both bands to play 3 songs. Haymer said bs, we ain't leaving first kml

Now, I'm listening??????
I'm an alumni boomer and don't know about part 1 and 3 but I know for a FACT that security called Taylor to see if they could march in before the boom arrived. He agreed on the condition that they wouldn't blow on them as they marched in and the rest is history lol. Didn't really matter though,the boom was still heard loud and clear and never missed a beat. I ASSURE you that they won't ever get in there again lol!

But why though..Maybe I can understand if dude did say he wouldn't blow and I guess the fact JSU didn't blow when SU marched in late to the BOTB but
LMAO!! still

But why though..Maybe I can understand if dude did say he wouldn't blow and I guess the fact JSU didn't blow when SU marched in late to the BOTB but
LMAO!! still
Guess they figured he would stay true to his word. And you're right,when Su marched in late at the botb they marched directly in front of the boom and you know those band members wanted to open up on that ass but Taylor showed some class. Once again,I ASSURE you,even that won't happen again lol!

A man's word is his bond. By Haymer actions, he proved that his word don't mean a dam thang.

A man's word is his bond. By Haymer actions, he proved that his word don't mean a dam thang.
Exactly!!! What Taylor should have done is after that last note on get ready,had the band do a half right face,then horns up and blew their asses off the top of memorial stadium lmao!

What happened at the battle of bands years ago when they told Mr.J they weren't going to play songs at each other, and they proceed to blow Power as the Jukebox was about to take the field.

Taylor-Made I asked the question cause I wanted to know. I just got this info on yesterday. Didn't know it had already been discussed

What happened at the battle of bands years ago when they told Mr.J they weren't going to play songs at each other, and they proceed to blow Power as the Jukebox was about to take the field.
Dick head MURRAY was the Director and he is ignat ( i mean has BALLS) no class though and will always be! I dont hate him though lol

1. Irrelevant

2. Irrelevant

3. Irrelevant

Its a new year, move along and look forward to this upcoming season.

Reactions: JR

Obviously a different director at the time with a different mindset.

Integrity is the key word! Almost a year later, I’m done discussing this topic!
When su's Haymer is involved, seems like you can throw integrity out the window.
Doc and Jackson had much more integrity and still made their point.

Now, I'm listening??????
1) Conspiracy theory

2) JSU plays on us every year we march in and out of Memorial, so they got a taste of their own medicine.

3) SU played 3 songs in the 5th, so this statement gets wiped out.

1) Conspiracy theory

2) JSU plays on us every year we march in and out of Memorial, so they got a taste of their own medicine.

3) SU played 3 songs in the 5th, so this statement gets wiped out.

JSU aint played on yall marching in or out of Veterans in 5 years, especially when Taylor took over. Save all that every year bull.

JSU aint played on yall marching in or out of Veterans in 5 years, especially when Taylor took over. Save all that every year bull.
They did in 2010, both bands in 2012 arrived at the stadium at almost the same time. JSU marched in first, but took so long to get to their spots that SU made it to their seats first and got to play first. So we only played at JSU 1 time while Taylor was the BD prior to this past season. He may not have done it, but previous JSU directors certainly did, especially when I marched.

They did in 2010, both bands in 2012 arrived at the stadium at almost the same time. JSU marched in first, but took so long to get to their spots that SU made it to their seats first and got to play first. So we only played at JSU 1 time while Taylor was the BD prior to this past season. He may not have done it, but previous JSU directors certainly did, especially when I marched.

2010 was 5 years ago right? K.

As far as playin on each other, its a rivalry. They both have blown on each other over the years so everything you're saying doesn't even matter. Matter fact your statement didn't even answer dudes question so what was the purpose in even saying it? Just let it go.

Dick head MURRAY was the Director and he is ignat ( i mean has BALLS) no class though and will always be! I dont hate him though lol
Don't matter, it happened. And I knew it was a different director. Can't believe y'all still catching feelings lol. It still hurt huh lmao.

Don't matter, it happened. And I knew it was a different director. Can't believe y'all still catching feelings lol. It still hurt huh lmao.

You really make yourself look just as stupid as them for even replying to that mess. Does anybody have enough sense to grow up anymore? Yall too dam old mane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back