SU vs JSU 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's part of the past beefs on here as well. Dude use to go in on Jackson back in the day lol. They probably still can't stand dude because of that.

And all this class Boomers are talking about is crazy. Taylor just came back and restored some of that. Jsu used to be the most thugged out band in the SWAC

You're speaking in reference to the years, that thug, Renardo R. Murray was JSU's interim Band Director.

Taylor restored class, dignity and discipline after Murray had trashed the Boom's legacy with his thug mentality.

Last edited:
Provide evidence. When it comes to The BOOM, the words of an Alcornite can't be relied upon.

Lol man do you know how long I've been on this board? Y'all kill me with this Murray talk. I'm speaking mid to late 90s early 2000s. Liddell era...When this place first kicked off. It was wild on here. The band board use to shut this place down because of how crazy it was.
I been over jstate cats houses, watched tapes together and talked mad stuff with them. They've come to the Alcorn dorms and did the same. During the football and basketball season. They would proudly tell you they was "thugs" back then. Lol Those dudes was wild man, cool though.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's not what anyone is saying and besides, Haymer got embarrassed and run out of Jackson back in 2010... LOL

.and Tavaris, you shole is right. The BOOM been whoopin up on SU so bad they are trying to milk 2014 for all they can even tho it ain't much there

2010. 5 years ago. Ummm ok

Dude, we've been embarassing yall for the longest. One of the MANY EXAMPLES that comes to mind.....fall 97. That piss poor band from Jackson got embarassed marching in front of the Juke. I can go on but I will stop there.

Dude, we've been embarassing yall for the longest. One of the MANY EXAMPLES that comes to mind.....fall 97. That piss poor band from Jackson got embarassed marching in front of the Juke. I can go on but I will stop there.

You had to go back 20 years for an example, huh? How about all the times we ran ya'll out of the stadium and worked ya'll at halftime.. Like in Jackson in 1995, 1999, New Orleans, 2000, 2013 SCG (twice)... LOL .. and yeah 2010 was a slaugher all the way around. Haymer wanted to get back at JSU for the recent thumpings we had put on SU...

Dude we played 3 songs because of your rules in your stadium. And all 3 songs played both years were regular length songs and we never do mixes in the 5th quarter. If memory serves me correctly, it was Jackson State in 2014 that tried to play over SU the entire game. We score a TD it is our band's turn to play, yet there JSU was trying to play after we scored a TD knowing it was our turn to play.

Dude, ya'll walked in acting ignorant.. it ain't like the BOOM had nothing to play for that night... LOL

1997??!! Was your son born then? Dude went wayyyy back to 1997 and then stopped. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

You had to go back 20 years for an example, huh? How about all the times we ran ya'll out of the stadium and worked ya'll at halftime.. Like in Jackson in 1995, 1999, New Orleans, 2000, 2013 SCG (twice)... LOL .. and yeah 2010 was a slaugher all the way around. Haymer wanted to get back at JSU for the recent thumpings we had put on SU...

I can't count how many times The BOOM embarassed them at Mumford.

Reading is fundamental. You see where I said many....all of the years you posted, the opposite happened. Especially in Houston. Dude we ran yall out of Houston. And 2010 you know damn well the Juke cranking Power, after yall's boring ass halftime show had the sonic doom running to the stands.

Last edited:
1997??!! Was your son born then? Dude went wayyyy back to 1997 and then stopped. Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I see you can't read either. I said MANY and I chose that one as an example. Let's not even talk about the boom taking 4 L's in 2014.

Ps. And yes. He was born at that time.

Bottom line.

So you post a video of a JSUer giving yalls band props to make yourself feel better? Makes sense lol. I give yall props all the time knowing the Boom is number 1 but that never changed anything. Boy i tell ya lol.

So you post a video of a JSUer giving yalls band props to make yourself feel better? Makes sense lol. I give yall props all the time knowing the Boom is number 1

Number 1 in what?? Boy yall got life and BS twisted. Yall might be top 5, but #1???

Lmao

Dude talking like his opinion actually means something to somebody outside of himself lol. Go cry to someone else with this bull.

Say newbie, aint nobody crying on here. If anything, it's your fellow jsu supporters that are crying and what not. But ok, since you "just joined" I guess I'll give you a pass.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
In other words, you can't count what has never happened.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!
You're right, I can't count cause it's been too many to count. Hope that helps. Boy, I'll never forget only a couple years ago at Memorial where su THOUGHT they had the game won and ole Doc Jackson proceeded to tell the Junkbox to chant "Go HOME"!!
Little did he know that The BOOM and JSU fans would be the one's playing it to su's stunned band, fans and football team.

Now THAT was an unforgettable night!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Say newbie, aint nobody crying on here. If anything, it's your fellow jsu supporters that are crying and what not. But ok, since you "just joined" I guess I'll give you a pass.

Say oldie, I've been watching these boards for years so I don't need a pass or anything else you have to offer (as if you have anything worth offering anyway) lol. Yall SU folks on here whining cuz we don't and never will put yall #1. The way yall feel about your school is the way we feel about ours. Either respect it or continue to be the babies yall are lol.

I don't think the Jukebox or su fans have recovered since. That was the beginning of Dr. Jackson's downfall and it will taint his legacy for quite some time.

Man, that was a night to be much remembered. Total....and I mean TOTAL embarassment!!

I don't think the Jukebox or su fans have recovered since.
Man, that was a night to be much remembered. Total....and I mean TOTAL embarassment!!

Wait...let's not talk about embarrassments. You gone hit a sensitive spot again. Lmao.

That was only one of the many embarassments. A year or two before that at Mumford, The BOOM cranked up GO HOME!! after the football team whipped 'em. That whole corner section of JSU contingents was going wild.

su fans left Mumford so fast and pissed.
They left their grills, food and tents and just got in their cars and left. LOL!!
They didn't even wait for the Jukes to march out like they normally do. Hahahahahaha!!

That was only one of the many embarassments. A year or two before that at Mumford, The BOOM cranked up GO HOME!! after the football team whipped 'em. That whole corner section of JSU contingents was going wild.

su fans left Mumford so fast and pissed.
They left their grills, food and tents and just got in their cars and left. LOL!!
They didn't even wait for the Jukes to march out like they normally do. Hahahahahaha!!

07 right? Lol. Either way, regardless how much we piss them off or get under their skin they'll never admit those big ole L's we slapped across their forehead over the years but they call JSU fans delusional. Sounds bout right lol.

No whats embarrassing are JSU people flocking to a SU thread hating. Make your school and band look bad worrying about The Jukebox and SU and you don't realize how thirsty you all are looking. JSU's band has never been better than SU's, the many invites that we have gotten, and where we have performed shows that. Be happy of a little poll. JSU has always been in SU's shadow.

No whats embarrassing are JSU people flocking to a SU thread hating. Make your school and band look bad worrying about The Jukebox and SU and you don't realize how thirsty you all are looking. JSU's band has never been better than SU's, the many invites that we have gotten, and where we have performed shows that. Be happy of a little poll. JSU has always been in SU's shadow.
Hey SWACD.... Go Home!!

You're right, I can't count cause it's been too many to count. Hope that helps. Boy, I'll never forget only a couple years ago at Memorial where su THOUGHT they had the game won and ole Doc Jackson proceeded to tell the Junkbox to chant "Go HOME"!!
Little did he know that The BOOM and JSU fans would be the one's playing it to su's stunned band, fans and football team.

Now THAT was an unforgettable night!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Speaking of Stunned, recall 2012. Being told to go home after we embarrassed yall YET AGAIN at Mumford Memorial.
Recall 2013, in Houston, yall played the alma mater and marched out of Houston. Folks sitting next to me from jSU kept saying, we can't wait to blast Gansta B and as soon as ole boy stepped out of bounds, I turned to look for them, they were gone.

Recall 2014, a day that will live in infamy. After Willie Quinn scored in the FIRST Half, I heard fans say, "aint no use staying here...we going home. Old Man Jackson aint gonna beat SU." Then the 4th Quarter....Man Haymer Blew Gangsta B at the BEGINNING of the 4th Quarter. It was too late then....ya'll already went home, including you....who RAN FROM THE BOARD! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS...I can go on an on and on...but do keep in mind, you guys have had MORE embarrassing moments than most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back