SU vs JSU 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did right to "LOL" because you know good and well JSU doesn't bring 5K fans to Mumford.
Dude please.. we bring about 10K fans down there. The PROBLEM is we have to sit among SU fans. That is why a lot of us don't want to do but we are disbursed all along the side across from the band. Also, JSU fans are not used to having to search for a ticket office so when you have to walk a country mile, or in the case of SU, a ghetto mile.. to find a ticket, it becomes perplexing.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Su naming all these events they played @ but where is the CHECK! I'll wait when one of your alumni's give a $500,000. check to the band! This is 2015, Remember Big Kirk!

It is rumored that JSU's band will not make the trip to Southern this year. The Boom will be traveling to Memphis, Itta Bena and Prairie View.
I know that's a lie. Why would they not. Our president has given the band enough funds to make all away games. She actually did the same last year and with Rod little as head, again why would they not make Baton Rouge because from a new band directors eye sight what else would give you support from band alumni and even your haters rather than go demolish one of your school biggest rival. So that lie could have been saved for another time. I remember 2010 when SU didn't have funds for the Jackson game and there Sga president paid for the band to come to Jackson so what make you think we couldn't do the same IF that was needed. At least we have an endowerment over $40 million to help in those type times versus $5 million. So again why JSU not coming . Lol. Right no reply now.

Thanks!!! I forgot about the fans that walks in free with the boom. I need to redo my numbers. There's always at least 10,000 fans standing outside Mumford trying to get in. We probably could jack up the price to $30 per ticket since the demand is so high.

At $30 per ticket for approximately 5,500 fans equals about $165,000 dollars of additional revenue.
And might not be 5000 because SU only gives JSU 1,500 tickets and will take half the band seats if they choose but my Potna plays n da boom n he said mr little has not mention them not attending any games. Pvam is even up for attendance this year so don't hold your breath for the boom not coming. Yea they might be a lil late with all that quick rehearsal before game but they will be in that small section SU gives visiting bands. Smh. And this year would be nice to let the jsettes have there seats.

You did right to "LOL" because you know good and well JSU doesn't bring 5K fans to Mumford.
Why bring more Than 2000 if SU doesn't offer but 1,500 to JSU then on top of that if you take a chance and drive there to get ur tickets there's no guarantee on top of if you say ur with JSU or even mention JSU, SU will say they are sold out. The lady did my dad n I like that in 2013. We left and went to wal mart ticket master and ended up paying $52 a piece and again why bring more than 2000 if when a bus with JSU fans arrive to SU campus you charge them twice what you charge SU buses. That's not fair and I can't blame fans for not wanting to go. I still can't get my grandmother to go back after SU hassled Her and WC Gordon wife about there seat on top of broke the on star receiver off the car.

Dude please.. we bring about 10K fans down there. The PROBLEM is we have to sit among SU fans. That is why a lot of us don't want to do but we are disbursed all along the side across from the band. Also, JSU fans are not used to having to search for a ticket office so when you have to walk a country mile, or in the case of SU, a ghetto mile.. to find a ticket, it becomes perplexing.
A lot of JSU just tailgate in Baton Rouge due to the negative vibe SU produces for fans trying to enjoy the game. It's a difference from both enjoying the game and talking trash versus SU actually selling the jsettes seats, saying there sold out when JSU fans seek tickets, only sending 1,500 tickets a day and a half before the game, over charging JSU alumni buses, saying there is no handicapped parking for Mississippi car tags, putting one JSU band Buses tires on flat, Not properly supplying visitors side concession stands and a lot more. These are things I've witnessed I'm sure other could help me add to the list. This is like going into war zone. Not that serious. And you can't say we don't bring fans, if we bring to Huntsville and have twice more than AAMU at its own home game you damn sure know we come to SU but they have created negative thoughts in many JSU fans heads from previous experiences at Mumford.

And might not be 5000 because SU only gives JSU 1,500 tickets and will take half the band seats if they choose but my Potna plays n da boom n he said mr little has not mention them not attending any games. Pvam is even up for attendance this year so don't hold your breath for the boom not coming. Yea they might be a lil late with all that quick rehearsal before game but they will be in that small section SU gives visiting bands. Smh. And this year would be nice to let the jsettes have there seats.
Nope, y'all the visitors keep your behinds in that corner. If FAMU's big a-- band can fit in the corner, then JSU should be fine. lol

If you are scared, say you are scared and stop all this whining.

You wish you could believe that mess. You as well as the rest of them jags know if anybody is scared it ain't Thee Almighty lol. We just want yall right in front of us so yall can feel that heat yall claim we never bring.

You wish you could believe that mess. You as well as the rest of them jags know if anybody is scared it ain't Thee Almighty lol. We just want yall right in front of us so yall can feel that heat yall claim we never bring.
Hey, one your own fans brought that up. lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
And I was jus correcting one of yours lol

So what does flat tires and fans being spread through out the stadium have to do with feeling the heat right in front? From my understanding the flat tire happened over a decade ago and it could have possibly went flat due to someone's failure to pull the proper routine maintenance. As many times other schools have visited SU, such as FAMU, I've never heard the excuse of a flat tire. I guess next, SU will be the blame for some bus catching on fire approximately a year ago on the highway. Again, if you are scared, say you are scared.

So what does flat tires and fans being spread through out the stadium have to do with feeling the heat right in front? From my understanding the flat tire happened over a decade ago and it could have possibly went flat due to someone's failure to pull the proper routine maintenance. As many times other schools have visited SU, such as FAMU, I've never heard the excuse of a flat tire. I guess next, SU will be the blame for some bus catching on fire approximately a year ago on the highway. Again, if you are scared, say you are scared.

Yall come up with excuses about stuff ALL THE TIME and none of those excuses have nothing to do with the price of tea in china. You nor your fans are innocent of that. Puhleez. Your fans don't hate any other school as much as JSU and you know it, so all this blah blah you speaking is senseless. Yall rant all the time about silly stuff. You yourself were just going on about some dang numbers that nobody cared about but you lol. You see the band and fans have never missed a trip right? I bet that stadium is still sold out when JSU comes lol. Case closed.

Yall come up with excuses about stuff ALL THE TIME and none of those excuses have nothing to do with the price of tea in china. You nor your fans are innocent of that. Puhleez. Your fans don't hate any other school as much as JSU and you know it, so all this blah blah you speaking is senseless. Yall rant all the time about silly stuff. You yourself were just going on about some dang numbers that nobody cared about but you lol. You see the band and fans have never missed a trip right? I bet that stadium is still sold out when JSU comes lol. Case closed.

Please come!!! You are more than welcome to join us. Enjoy the game, but just don't tell us about a flat tire that happened over 10 years ago. Also, some jSU person started with those numbers between SU and jSU, I only helped by clarifying how they came up with those numbers, instead of throwing numbers out there and letting people wonder where they came from. LOL!!!

Back in the 90s and early 2000s I think SU-FAMU was probably more heated than SU-JSU. Of course JSU is our top rival now since we don't play FAMU every season.

Back in the 90s and early 2000s I think SU-FAMU was probably more heated than SU-JSU. Of course JSU is our top rival now since we don't play FAMU every season.
Ive been saying that for years!! If we still played fam jsu would b just a big game.

Why bring more Than 2000 if SU doesn't offer but 1,500 to JSU then on top of that if you take a chance and drive there to get ur tickets there's no guarantee on top of if you say ur with JSU or even mention JSU, SU will say they are sold out. The lady did my dad n I like that in 2013. We left and went to wal mart ticket master and ended up paying $52 a piece and again why bring more than 2000 if when a bus with JSU fans arrive to SU campus you charge them twice what you charge SU buses. That's not fair and I can't blame fans for not wanting to go. I still can't get my grandmother to go back after SU hassled Her and WC Gordon wife about there seat on top of broke the on star receiver off the car.
JSU charges SU buses $200 a piece. SU returned the favor.

A lot of JSU just tailgate in Baton Rouge due to the negative vibe SU produces for fans trying to enjoy the game. It's a difference from both enjoying the game and talking trash versus SU actually selling the jsettes seats, saying there sold out when JSU fans seek tickets, only sending 1,500 tickets a day and a half before the game, over charging JSU alumni buses, saying there is no handicapped parking for Mississippi car tags, putting one JSU band Buses tires on flat, Not properly supplying visitors side concession stands and a lot more. These are things I've witnessed I'm sure other could help me add to the list. This is like going into war zone. Not that serious. And you can't say we don't bring fans, if we bring to Huntsville and have twice more than AAMU at its own home game you damn sure know we come to SU but they have created negative thoughts in many JSU fans heads from previous experiences at Mumford.
That concession stand thing is a lie also lol. Walk down to the middle concession stand. Also SU has reserved handicap parking. It sells out every year. They have carts that goes around and pick folks up and carry them to the game. Ask a security guard to call a ride next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back