SU may hire …. Marshall Faulk? Maybe this started before Odums left

@SUjagTILLiDIE @jag4life Again, in order for a tweet of this magnitude to be put out, your administration had to provide permission and green light it! Jesus man! 😩 It can't be this hard to understand simple logic. These conversations have been going on for at least 2 weeks (minimum).

Now don't yall get mad and start calling the A.D. and cuss him out because he didn't acquiesce to your preferences.

I got my popcorn. This is about to get interesting! 🤣:cool:

@SUjagTILLiDIE @jag4life Again, in order for a tweet of this magnitude to be put out, your administration had to provide permission and green light it! Jesus man! 😩 It can't be this hard to understand simple logic. These conversations have been going on for at least 2 weeks (minimum).

Now don't yall get mad and start calling the A.D. and cuss him out because he didn't acquiesce to your preferences.

😆

lucious lyon eating GIF by Empire FOX

Say SU. I'm glad "THEE" could help lead the way and "Blaze New Trails" to help you guys "Build on Tradition!" ;)😂 Now that the path has been cleared, it should be easy to follow. Just turn off your navigation err (emotions) and follow the bright light. If Lucumba runs, tie her up by the paws and drag her the entire way! She'll thank you later!

We'll be waiting for you at the end of the path near the green pastures with arms wide open! After all, that's what leaders do! :cool:😂

Stick with the DC on an interim basis for this Fall season and be working toward a new coach by December.......No need to make a rushed/hasty decision... (the best guy may already be in place)

Right. Give Washington the interim status and keep the current staff in place

Man you are still clueless. SMH

Isnt this celebrity thing like the opposite of trying to improve your competitiveness?

its the quick fix answer. At least Deion had expressed interest in coaching for years and actually started coaching. This is just some celebrity follow the leader.

if I were a hard working Black asst coach at one of our schools with the dream of heading up my own program I’d be sick. Those Brothers might as well take their coaching and recruiting talents to PWCs to be assistants and try and get an opportunity from there.

Say @jag4life your AD said they've had conversations! 😆 What you think that means? How long do you think they've had those conversations? 😆

Look mane..the pressure is building up. Will your AD buckle and cater to the alumni demands? Personally I don't think so. I think yall gon hire Marshall!

Say @jag4life your AD said they've had conversations! 😆 What you think that means? How long do you think they've had those conversations? 😆

Look mane..the pressure is building up. Will your AD buckle and cater to the alumni demands? Personally I don't think so. I think yall gon hire Marshall!
That means Faulk's team called him to inquire about the job. That's it. That's a conversation. If Faulk is hired at SU I'll donate to JSU in your honor lol.

Back