SU may hire …. Marshall Faulk? Maybe this started before Odums left

This is a done deal. It was in the making when Odums contract situation was abandoned! It was a win/win for Odums and I was a win for SU because they know it's an Arms Race and they don't want to get left behind! This SWAC is about to get a face-lift come Fall. Can't wait to see how this movement will transform our respective schools!

Kanye West GIF

This is a done deal. It was in the making when Odums contract situation was abandoned! It was a win/win for Odums and I was a win for SU because they know it's an Arms Race and they donnt to get left behind! This SWAC is about to get a face-lift come Fall. Can't wait to see how this movement will transform our respective schools!
You have NO CLUE

I wonder how long till every school gets a former NFL player as a coach

Most schools have former NFL players on their staff

Lol

Y’all gonna make Strahan, who has the real cash, step in and spend major cash to get TSU going, stop enticing him to do that lol

If he wanted to do that , he would have pulled that trigger long ago. He'll get them equipment and all but that's probably about it.

Deion's hire was questionable to me but AT LEAST he had coaching experience and had a desire to be a college coach. Eddie George and the possibility of Faulk are just headscratchers. With that said I still want to see them succeed

Back