SU may hire …. Marshall Faulk? Maybe this started before Odums left

I am not privvy to that so I will defer to you. I did not hear anything about specifics at the time. I am assuming you mean perhaps clashing with administration, APR, etc. Still felt it was a solid program on the field. Well-coached, disciplined, sound, etc. I realize the back to back SWAC Championship losses hurt AND that the bar is very high at JSU. If you stay somewhere long enough, SWAC, IVY, BIG 10, etc. really anywhere you can wear out your welcome so you may have nailed it.

You do know why they released this right? You do realize your own administration had to green light this right?
No they didn't green light anything. Marshall Faulk and his folks leaked this to Ian Rapoport and everyone else followed. SU has no control over the media or what an interested party puts out.

No they didn't green light anything. Marshall Faulk and his folks leaked this to Ian Rapoport and everyone else followed. SU has no control over the media or what an interested party puts out.
I heard they leaked it to test the waters on what type of blowback they would get.

Dooley from PV maybe next SU Coach!
Prairie View allows this, while missing out on the RIGHT and SUPREME opportunity from a few years ago, is akin to watching a mentally retarded man trying to walk and screw while chewing bubble-gum and humming "the eyes of texas" at the exact same time.

#dooleystay@PV

Jay Walker still got to commentate the games from the sideline ... do Js gimme 5 at halftime and talk about his hay day at Howard for his halftime speech for SU.... that’s one hell of a hire there 😂

Back