Running existing while black thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be trolling...

Where did you get the narrative that the 10 y/o was thug?

No troll. Rationalize the behavior by the 10 y/o. Please.

The officers were nothing short of courteous w/ their actions, considering the hostility of everyone around them.

No troll. Rationalize the behavior by the 10 y/o. Please.

The officers were nothing short of courteous w/ their actions, considering the hostility of everyone around them.

He is 10 years old...

What don't you understand about about this kid being a child.

You brainwashed to believe this child was a real threat to the officers?

You called the kid a thug, what warranted that label sir?

You must be trolling...

Where did you get the narrative that the 10 y/o was a thug?

I have posted videos & articles of white folk basically fighting cops to their face and mass shooters, hell the white guy who racially targeted the young black lady in the bay area and slashed her throat was found and they basically treated him like he just was shoplifting.

Did you run your ignant azz in those post and call them a thug you fukkin' c**n...

How quaint. Diverting to other stories when it's the story of a 10 y/o thug that is being discussed ((((((FOCUS, if you can))))))). More emotional and obviously dumb attempts @ substantiation supporting negroe stupidity.

Look at the ENTIRE video. After reviewing the ENTIRE video, bend over & pick your ugly face up off the floor. And after picking your ugly face off the floor, pretend like you're an educated black person since you obviously cannot fulfill the role, in honest. smh

The ENTIRE video is here-----> https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/video-shows-cops-pinning-10-year-old-boy-to-ground/

He is 10 years old...

What don't you understand about about this kid being a child.

You brainwashed to believe this child was a real threat to the officers?

You called the kid a thug, what warranted that label sir?

You are brainwashed to believe that ANYONE HOSTILE can run up on and kick/hit/assault an officer attempting to make an arrest? LMAO :D :D :D :D :D

What country do you live in because in america it is ILLEGAL to commit an assault. And where that country is, I would never EVER want to visit there if this type of wrong is upheld. smgdh

How quaint. Diverting to other stories when it's the story of a 10 y/o thug that is being discussed ((((((FOCUS, if you can))))))). More emotional and obviously dumb attempts @ substantiation supporting negroe stupidity.

Look at the ENTIRE video. After reviewing the ENTIRE video, bend over & pick your ugly face up off the floor. And after picking your ugly face off the floor, pretend like you're an educated black person since you obviously cannot fulfill the role, in honest. smh

The ENTIRE video is here-----> https://nypost.com/2018/07/23/video-shows-cops-pinning-10-year-old-boy-to-ground/

You dumb POS...

Did you even read the story?

Now what made this 10 y/o child a thug?

Please answer the question POS...

You are brainwashed to believe that ANYONE HOSTILE can run up on and kick/hit/assault an officer attempting to make an arrest? LMAO :D :D :D :D :D

What country do you live in because in america it is ILLEGAL to commit an assault. And where that country is, I would never EVER want to visit there if this type of wrong is upheld. smgdh

Thanks for exposing yourself...

You dumb POS...

Did you even read the story?

Now what made this 10 y/o child a thug?

Please answer the question POS...

Did you even read the story and watch the video? Again, where is it acceptable to ASSAULT/KICK/PUNCH an officer as he's making an arrest?

Rationalize that thuggish behavior. You don't have 1/100000000000000000000000000000th a gram of intelligence to do so. Your lack of logic and rational ability is very indicting, he who is controlled by emotionalism. Typical, for those whose estrogen is elevated. You might wanna' check that. :D

Thanks for exposing yourself...

I expose the truth and intelligence. You expose yourself as a follower of emotional lies submitting to emotionalism, like a female.

Did you bend over yet? Not to take it up the ass but moreso to pick your ugly face up off the floor since the video/article did a superb job of cracking your ugly face. :D

Did you even read the story and watch the video? Again, where is it acceptable to ASSAULT/KICK/PUNCH an officer as he's making an arrest?

Rationalize that thuggish behavior. You don't have 1/100000000000000000000000000000th a gram of intelligence to do so. Your lack of logic and rational ability is very indicting, he who is controlled by emotionalism. Typical, for those whose estrogen is elevated. You might wanna' check that. :D

Again what made this 10 y/o child a thug POS?

What makes it acceptable for LEO to kill/shoot/choke out/assault unarmed black men/women/children?

Since you want to run your goofy cooning azz in hear a call this 10 y/o child a thug...

I expose the truth and intelligence. You expose yourself as a follower of emotional lies submitting to emotionalism, like a female.

Did you bend over yet? Not to take it up the ass but moreso to pick your ugly face up off the floor since the video/article did a superb job of cracking your ugly face. :D

What have you proven sicko?

You have yet to answer my questions POS...

Naw, you are exposing yourself as a c**n bootlicker...

Again what made this 10 y/o child a thug POS?

What makes it acceptable for LEO to kill/shoot/choke out/assault unarmed black men/women/children?

Since you want to run your goofy cooning azz in hear a call this 10 y/o child a thug...

Lawd... the ignorance is REAL in the black community. smgdh Just dumb beyond a level of dumb for no reason whatsoever....
1. A scholar will not "assault a peace officer," "ignore repeated commands from ADULTS to cease/desist," and "ignore repeated commands from officers (in control of a situation) to cease/desist." By the obviously uncontrollable 10 y/o CHILD ignoring everyone and acting very THUGgishly, you view him as a beacon of scholarly behavior whereas the rest of us see him as WHAT HIS OBVIOUS BEHAVIOR SHOWS US (via video).

2. You cannot stay on task. You'll tie a story from 1978 in to this one, somehow, when the BEHAVIOR OF A 10 Y/O is being discussed. Can you ((((((((((FOCUS)))))))))))??????

3. I won't drop down to your level of elementary banter because it is quite remedial and men of my ilk don't normally entertain thugs of your ilk, at all. :D Do you "here" me now? lol

What have you proven sicko?

You have yet to answer my questions POS...

I proved that an article w/ video made you out of a liar and emotional weakness, dumbfvck. Putting the horse before the carriage works every single time as you try to bait intelligent people in w/ your level of stupidity and ignorance.

But that article w/ video cracked the SHIT out of your ugly face didn't it??? LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... :D

How do you do it, Tiger1? Tell the world how you wake up every day and look in a mirror staring @ that ugly thing looking back @ you?

Ugly face...cracked....NYPost did it....now pick that ugly thang up. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lawd... the ignorance is REAL in the black community. smgdh Just dumb beyond a level of dumb for no reason whatsoever....
1. A scholar will not "assault a peace officer," "ignore repeated commands from ADULTS to cease/desist," and "ignore repeated commands from officers (in control of a situation) to cease/desist." By the obviously uncontrollable 10 y/o CHILD ignoring everyone and acting very THUGgishly, you view him as a beacon of scholarly behavior whereas the rest of us see him as WHAT HIS OBVIOUS BEHAVIOR SHOWS US (via video).

2. You cannot stay on task. You'll tie a story from 1978 in to this one, somehow, when the BEHAVIOR OF A 10 Y/O is being discussed. Can you ((((((((((FOCUS)))))))))))??????

3. I won't drop down to your level of elementary banter because it is quite remedial and men of my ilk don't normally entertain thugs of your ilk, at all. :D Do you "here" me now? lol

Wow...

I don't know if I should scream or laugh...

You still have not answered my question regarding LEO's...

Now you say the kid/should have been a scholar?

You don't believe half the bullshyt you just typed.

Again thanks for exposing yourself...

How do you do it, Tiger1? Tell the world how you wake up every day and look in a mirror staring @ that ugly thing looking back @ you?

Ugly face...cracked....NYPost did it....now pick that ugly thang up. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How about you take your Metamucil & have a seat...

Pick that up you c**n...

Wow...

I don't know if I should scream or laugh...

You still have not answered my question regarding LEO's...

Now you say the kid/should have been a scholar?

You don't believe half the bullshyt you just typed.

Again thanks for exposing yourself...

Dummy, no officer should aggressively choke or shoot anyone. WTF does that have to do w/ this case? I saw an officer DEFENDING himself against some dummy kicking/hitting/ASSAULTING him as he was trying to make an arrest on a male for DV (domestic violence - aggravated assault-choking a woman). Are you seriously this stupid/dumb?

The fact remains... you sound like that lil' 10 y/o dummy "I SORRY!" "I SORRY!" "I SORRY" after he was taken to the ground, since none of his handlers could control him. Pick that ugly face up Tiger1. The NY Post online made you look STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How about you take your Metamucil & have a seat...

Pick that up you c**n...

How about I continue to eat on these strawberries this morning like I've been doing for the last 30 minutes? You're about one uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly lieing mf'er. I've never seen an online edition make someone look so damned stupid before. :D :D :D :D :D

How does that feel? You know. To bend over and pick your cracked ugly face up after it was slammed by an online media edition? Tell us. :D lol

Bewild is seriously tickled. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tiger1, one uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly so and so whose face was literally CRACKED by the NY Post online edition. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Here you go JStaters. I've given you all some good ammunition for smack in the future except this smack is #truthful smack. :D lol

nypost.com , slaying dumb negroes since 07/24/2018. smh

It's a damned shame. Really.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Come on back and play Tiger1. I just finished the conf call and can now take it to defcon 4, if you wanna' war a lil' bit. :D

Dummy, no officer should aggressively choke or shoot anyone. WTF does that have to do w/ this case? I saw an officer DEFENDING himself against some dummy kicking/hitting/ASSAULTING him as he was trying to make an arrest on a male for DV (domestic violence - aggravated assault-choking a woman). Are you seriously this stupid/dumb?

The fact remains... you sound like that lil' 10 y/o dummy "I SORRY!" "I SORRY!" "I SORRY" after he was taken to the ground, since none of his handlers could control him. Pick that ugly face up Tiger1. The NY Post online made you look STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey POS

I hope you have this same energy when POC are mistreated, assaulted, & killed by LEO.

But you will not & have been exposed as a bootlicker...

nypost.com , slaying dumb negroes since 07/24/2018. smh

It's a damned shame. Really.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Come on back and play Tiger1. I just finished the conf call and can now take it to defcon 4, if you wanna' war a lil' bit. :D

You mean your mothers basement right... LMAO...

Dude go sit your ignant azz down...

Hey POS

I hope you have this same energy when POC are mistreated, assaulted, & killed by LEO.

But you will not & have been exposed as a bootlicker...

Well, dumbfvck, some of us are intelligent enough to look @ the FACTS before we react on sheer estrogenal emotionalism, like you and your "kind" do, dummy. You were ready to go burn some shit down and tear some shit up weren't you, dummy? And then you saw that video and read the official release from the municipal police and you extinguished your bic lighter huh? lol :D

I'm so sorry that you're thoroughly embarrassed and have been exposed as a race-baiting liar by the NYPost online edition. I'm the messenger so don't hate on me; hate nypost.com for making you look as stupid as you actually are. :D

You mean your mothers basement right... LMAO...

Dude go sit your ignant azz down...

We don't have basements in this part of Texas, dummy. Man, you're on a roll aren't you? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D While you're trying to tell someone who is obviously superior to you to "sit down," you prolly should take your own advise and sit down as you continue to embarrass and your own WORDS label you as dumb, stupid, ignorant, liar, and race-baiter. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back