Running existing while black thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bet nothing happens to the woman.

Sad.

Keep sending your kids off to be around these ppl. When are we as black ppl will learn about sending our kids off to be around these cacs like that.

I wish I would send one of my family members off to be around cacs

Bet nothing happens to the woman.

Sad.

Keep sending your kids off to be around these ppl. When are we as black ppl will learn about sending our kids off to be around these cacs like that.

I wish I would send one of my family members off to be around cacs

You and your family are already around them. Unless you live with all black people, shop at locations where the food is grown by all black people who pay their taxes to all black people....

Where do you bank?

Who is your mortgage with?

Who is your car loan with?

Who is your retirement fund with?

Again what is your resolve?

You and your family are already around them. Unless you live with all black people, shop at locations where the food is grown by all black people who pay their taxes to all black people....

Where do you bank?

Who is your mortgage with?

Who is your car loan with?

Who is your retirement fund with?

Again what is your resolve?

My bank is black

My house is paid out, along with my cars. I have my own retirement fund.

I live around black ppl, patronize black businesses, go to local black markets to get food.

Just because you have to deal with them doesn't mean everybody does lol Next, what else you got

My bank is black

My house is paid out, along with my cars. I have my own retirement fund.

I live around black ppl, patronize black businesses, go to local black markets to get food.

Just because you have to deal with them doesn't mean everybody does lol Next, what else you got

Bank Name please.

Mortgage and car loan company please.

Retirement fund name.

Address...

Name of black market

Provide proof so that we may research it.

Bank Name please.

Mortgage and car loan company please.

Retirement fund name.

Address...

Name of black market

Provide proof so that we may research it.

Liberty Bank

House and cars paid off - none

Circle Food

retirement, I have my own bro

They you go

This article provided an extremely valid point that I was trying to prove to BigHead. When you elect Police Chiefs or Sheriffs you must press upon them on how to treat people in general.

I have personally witnessed a Ruston Police Officer getting in to a caller's ass about a bullshit call. Two guys were in a public parking lot talking and a lady called the police. It was about 4:45 pm on Thursday. The police came and said there was a disturbance about 2 black males. The police asked the two black guys where was the disturbance and could they show them where the two guys went.

Boom...right there...the cops pulled up and saw two black men talking but never did assume it was them. The cops never asked them for ID. Nothing. How do I know all this...because I was one of the black males. It ended up being 6 white cops. The white lady came out and pointed at us. The cops laughed and 4 left. The sergeant got in to that woman's ass. She was white. He then apologized to us and left.

It's called proper leadership and training. More importantly electing leaders who know right from wrong and willing to punish the wrong doings of the officers.

That's where it starts. VOTING and getting the right leaders in charge.

When you are around white devils what else do you expect? If you think that's something try working in a secure area where you have to have three different badges along with three different passwords and see the same white people for ten years and they still act like they don't know you and scared to see a black man in the hall. They don't know you, but let them need you they know your name all of a sudden........

She literally calls the police on 2 black men for bbq'ing & when she gets called out on it she wants to become the victim...

Last edited:
73pldHl.gif

Even the cop looking at her sideways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back