Running existing while black thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did say on thread in 2016 that Trump would embolden these racist & race soldiers once he got elected.

the reason white people are calling the police on blacks would be the hope of the arrest going bad This is a sick game they're playing similar to the squatting game. It will continue because law enforcment has been infiltrated by white supremacist all over the country. They're are looking for any out to harm blacks then justify it by muddying the waters.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Folks have been asking me why I am building a home in Grambling...well this is why. I don't have to worry about this type of shit.

Folks have been asking me why I am building a home in Grambling...well this is why. I don't have to worry about this type of shit.
We are afraid to live in the "hood" but the suburban folks don't want us either. There are well maintained majority Black neighborhoods we refuse to consider cause we LUV dem other folks.

We are afraid to live in the "hood" but the suburban folks don't want us either. There are well maintained majority Black neighborhoods we refuse to consider cause we LUV dem other folks.

Plenty of people make that decision to live in the suburbs because it just makes better sense......mainly financially and proximity wise. Not every black person in the burbs wants to be there because we LUV them other folks. No way I'm gonna live in DeSoto, Duncanville, Cedar Hill, etc, and have to drive an hour and a half one way to go to work in Plano, Frisco, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back