Running existing while black thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
There is something about white folk not wanting to share pools with Black folk. When the group I played in was on the road we would use the hotel pools and almost every time we would enter the pool the white folk who were already there would get out. We would just laugh.

There is something about white folk not wanting to share pools with Black folk. When the group I played in was on the road we would use the hotel pools and almost every time we would enter the pool the white folk who were already there would get out. We would just laugh.

That is funny, me and my ex wife used to do this on our first apartment back in 1986 in Ft. Worth, dang I'm old. We lived right where we could see the pool, soon as it got full of white people we could put on our swimsuits and jump right in, those dummies would all go home everytime

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That is funny, me and my ex wife used to do this on our first apartment back in 1986 in Ft. Worth, dang I'm old. We lived right where we could see the pool, soon as it got full of white people we could put on our swimsuits and jump right in, those dummies would all go home everytime

lol :D

I must've been in some type of bizzaro world or something as I stayed on floor #3 of my first unit, when I first moved to dallas (north bordering the garland/richardson area) and the pool would be empty. As SOON as I hit the hot tub, pool, and then hot tub again... here they come: becky, beth, kim, micheala, blah blah blah and inevitably, 2-3 trevor, trent, and ralph would show up trying to squeeze in the hot tub and laugh/talk/drink (never drank w/ them). Before long, 20+ of those folks and my spidey-sense would start tingling ("black professional found dead in swimming pool; appears to be accidental drowning").

This witch went from calling police to talking about building a damn wall. These mofos are bat poop crazy.

See? And that adult gringa is serious. smh & lol That's how some of these small minded mf'ers think.

If I were w/ the sister, I'd tell her to simply be the fvck quiet, damned! F' what that gringa woman is talking about. She has a right to talk. And if she's bothering you, simply dial 911 on her pasty azz and let them sort the shit out. Damn. Why are you trying to confront that gringa? In that purse she MIGHT have that heater and just MIGHT go crazy like her ritalin will allow her and her kind to do. smh Damn. smh

Good job of restraint, georgia officers. Dumb assed disrespectful kids being reared by dumb assed unintelligent disrespectful "guardians." smgdh A 10 y/o emotional thug in the making. Pitiful.

Last edited:
Good job of restraint, georgia officers. Dumb assed disrespectful kids being reared by dumb assed unintelligent disrespectful "guardians." smgdh A 10 y/o emotional thug in the making. Pitiful.

You must be trolling...

Where did you get the narrative that the 10 y/o was a thug?

I have posted videos & articles of white folk basically fighting cops to their face and mass shooters, hell the white guy who racially targeted the young black lady in the bay area and slashed her throat was found and they basically treated him like he just was shoplifting.

Did you run your ignant azz in those post and call them a thug you fukkin' c**n...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back