Running existing while black thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, dumbfvck, some of us are intelligent enough to look @ the FACTS before we react on sheer estrogenal emotionalism, like you and your "kind" do, dummy. :D

I'm so sorry that you're thoroughly embarrassed and have been exposed as a race-baiting liar by the NYPost online edition. I'm the messenger so don't hate on me; hate nypost.com for making you look as stupid as you actually are. :D

Handlers? You & Your Kind?

Wow...

Your sheet/robe & pointy hat are showing idiot

We don't have basements in this part of Texas, dummy. Man, you're on a roll aren't you? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D While you're trying to tell someone who is obviously superior to you to "sit down," you prolly should take your own advise and sit down as you continue to embarrass and your own WORDS lable yourself as dumb, stupid, ignorant, liar, and race-baiter. :D

I will take things that coons & racist say for $1k Alex....

Too easy....

Handlers? You & Your Kind?

Wow...

Your sheet/robe & pointy hat are showing idiot
kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke This dumb mf'er is seeking clarity. I'm tickled. :D lol

Handlers ~ guardians ~ parent(s) ~ grandmas ~ aunts
"your kind" ~ ignorant :D

No sheet or robe but I must tell the #truth about some of you black ignants who are holding this race of people back. :D

I will take things that coons & racist say for $1k Alex....

Too easy....

It's too easy for you to admit "Everybody, I was wrong... I didn't have the entire picture and used only a clip that shows a white officer w/ a knee in a black kid's back to try and get a rise out of people." (<<<---- defined as "race baiting" ). You did that stupid shit and thought intelligent people would not check your dumb ignorant sorry ass. MF'er, do the world a favor and gargle on some 93 octane gas while smoking a stick of dynamite. Emotional people like you are no good for the cause some of us are trying to effect, not affect, dumbfvck.

You stupid dumb batch. Now you're seeing the defcon 4 Bewild, dumb batch.

It's too easy for you to admit "Everybody, I was wrong... I didn't have the entire picture and used only a clip that shows a white officer w/ a knee in a black kid's back to try and get a rise out of people." (<<<---- defined as "race baiting" ).

It's too easy for you to admit "Everybody, I was wrong... I didn't have the entire picture and used only a clip that shows a white officer w/ a knee in a black kid's back to try and get a rise out of people." (<<<---- defined as "race baiting" ). You did that stupid shit and thought intelligent people would not check your dumb ignorant sorry ass. MF'er, do the world a favor and gargle on some 93 octane gas while smoking a stick of dynamite. Emotional people like you are no good for the cause some of us are trying to effect, not affect, dumbfvck.

You stupid dumb batch. Now you're seeing the defcon 4 Bewild, dumb batch.

Gargle on 93 Octane Gas - ✔
Stick of Dynamite - ✔

Gargle on 93 Octane Gas - ✔
Stick of Dynamite - ✔

Before you run and self-terminate, admit you were wrong you putrid sorry mf'er. Say it!!!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS
WWWWWRRRRRRROOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!

It's too easy for you to admit "Everybody, I was wrong... I didn't have the entire picture and used only a clip that shows a white officer w/ a knee in a black kid's back to try and get a rise out of people." (<<<---- defined as "race baiting" ). :D

Before you run and self-terminate, admit you were wrong you putrid sorry mf'er. Say it!!!!!!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS
WWWWWRRRRRRROOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!

It's too easy for you to admit "Everybody, I was wrong... I didn't have the entire picture and used only a clip that shows a white officer w/ a knee in a black kid's back to try and get a rise out of people." (<<<---- defined as "race baiting" ). :D

You have life fukked up!!

BTW, keep exposing yourself...

Please keep it up!

You have life fukked up!!

BTW, keep exposing yourself...

Please keep it up!

My inner spirit tells me that I have you on the ropes and all you need is the final cyber-blow and you'll bowdown to your knees in filthy shame and continued anguish coupled w/ embarrassment.

Tiger1, do you know what the ONLY difference is between you and that 28 y/o male who was shot in that parking lot in Florida during that "stand your ground moment?" You can type and he cannot at the present moment. You're headed down that EXACT same path w/ your highly volatile and emotionally reactive behavior. You, obviously, lack required intelligence to assess a situation/event in its honest/truthful entirety and are very naturally remedially driven. That's my professional opinion, of course, free of charge. :D You're welcome, in advance.

"I SORRY!" "I SORRY!" "I SORRY!!!" Too bad that 28 y/o male lieing in state cannot do what you need to do to this forum: Apologize and say "I'm sorry for race-baiting you all w/ misinformation." smgdh

My inner spirit tells me that I have you on the ropes and all you need is the final cyber-blow and you'll bowdown to your knees in filthy shame and continued anguish coupled w/ embarrassment.

Tiger1, do you know what the ONLY difference is between you and that 28 y/o male who was shot in that parking lot in Florida during that "stand your ground moment?" You can type and he cannot at the present moment. You're headed down that EXACT same path w/ your highly volatile and emotionally reactive behavior. You, obviously, lack required intelligence to assess a situation/event in its honest/truthful entirety and are very naturally remedially driven. That's my professional opinion, of course, free of charge. :D You're welcome, in advance.

"I SORRY!" "I SORRY!" "I SORRY!!!" Too bad that 28 y/o male lieing in state cannot do what you need to do to this forum: Apologize and say "I'm sorry for race-baiting you all w/ misinformation." smgdh

Things a racist would say...

Tiger1, how does it feel... you know... to be a lieing race baiter? Kinda' sorta' like this dude below huh? "Crack is whack! Don't ever smoke crack!!!!"

marionbarrya-723289.jpg

Who set you up Tiger1? nypost.com? The auntie who couldn't control her own nephew? The facebook recorder only showing ONE segment? Who man? We need to get to the bottom of the shenanifvckery. :D

smh@ a "departmental charge." Pitiful. It shouldn've taken 2+ freaking years to indict that guy for murder. smh I'm sure he and his rat pack cohorts present were doing their best to uphold that silly "blue-rail" mess and cover for each other. I sincerely HOPE one or some of them tell the truth and the whole truth so that murderer and his cohorts can all be charged appropriately.

Did the family sue the city civily? Never read about that.

I don’t get why it’s a thing to share these videos of the trauma black people go through daily. It’s worse than World Star constantly showing fight videos.

Who or what is this serving by making videos of black dispair go viral? It’s not stopping the aggressions committed against our people. It’s only further traumatizing and in my opinion encouraging white folks to be copy cats.

I don’t get why it’s a thing to share these videos of the trauma black people go through daily. It’s worse than World Star constantly showing fight videos.

Who or what is this serving by making videos of black dispair go viral? It’s not stopping the aggressions committed against our people. It’s only further traumatizing and in my opinion encouraging white folks to be copy cats.

I think these types of videos can be used as a teaching tool on what to do, how to act/react, to identify where a specific outcome went horribly wrong, and to identify what could have been done to change the current outcome.

For instance, the previous video that gay Ohio dude recorded, WWYD? It was a neat recording, btw. Would you walk the entire length of your driveway w/ just a cellphone in hand lol :D , to talk shit to a stranger who is sitting in a van? lol Obviously you don't know the playing field is not level, you have no conceptual idea how the game is played (the laws of the land), you didn't even simply dial 911 smh, alert anyone else to what is occurring, and you're not in self-defense mode but OBVIOUSLY you are in ATTACK/AGGRESSOR mode as you storm down your driveway to confront a stranger sitting in a public easement NOT on your property lol :D . Mind you, you never saw the video of the shooting in Florida w/ the stand your ground justification (good shoot, btw). If the guy in the van had put 3-5 in that gay dude's chest, would he have been justified, under the definition of the LAW? Who was the actual aggressor? The guy driving the van that followed the guy to his house? If so, why didn't gay dude alert authorities? Why did gay dude leave the safety of his vehicle/home? Was it the gay dude storming down his driveway to initiate the verbal confrontation? The guy in the van is in a public easement, not on the gay dude's property, was he the actual aggressor as he waited in a public easement for the guy to come towards him in anger? :D

Some people are easily reeled in because they harbor zero self-control of their emotional state. And some have a HARD time thinking before they act/react because they are highly unintelligent and highly irrational/emotional, like a woman, imho.

Man that's sad. This type of event? It reminds one of the potential that actually is more real to occur for black students on pwcu campuses, imho. When the hostile natives become overcome w/ drugs and each other's company, they start living their violent truth and will hang a negro on a bloodthirsty whim's notice to satisfy their inner desire for murdering/harming a black. smh

I really noticed this phenomena while grad schooling @ Ohio St. I saw several upon several little black boys and black girls in large crowds of whites scurrying about and thought to self "one of them will come up missing.... or dead." smh I kept my right hand on my pocket knife when I walked to classes and didn't interact w/ any of those non-trustworthy folks. They had the same blood in them their bigoted great-great grandpappys had in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back