Prairie View A&M Panthers 2018 Football Schedule

You aint thought nothing....like I said, when required, you will be checked too...You hoped ur arse on a PV thread...tsu wont be beating pv for decades so go play in the third coast tiger den with the rest of the losers....until you finish ahead of PV in football, don't say shat.....

Y'all gone stop fugging w/ these younger alums. They ain't about that bullshat that some of us conditioned to ignore negative rhetoric grads rely on. :D

Get them young panthers. Get them. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And yet yall are paying a coach $300K to finish fourth in the West...

And has a record of 6-16 over two seasons. Talk about robbing the bank!

And now this.....

28277093_10101686020953024_3687435211602408619_n.jpg

They don't care. He comes from white schools so that's all the TSU folks need to feel comfortable about being hustled out of their money.

He was Haywood's OC when they were at Miami-Ohio so I guess Haywood is trying to relive the magical season they had together.. Lol. I would be livid if we done something like this.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You aint thought nothing....like I said, when required, you will be checked too...You hopped ur arse on a PV thread...tsu wont be beating pv for decades so go play in the third coast tiger den with the rest of the losers....until you finish ahead of PV in football, don't say shat.....
Your post reads like it's scripted from these guys.
hated-it.jpg

Back