Prairie View A&M Panthers 2018 Football Schedule

I didn't say that. I said that they can go either way.

NCCU - Has the defense to contain Prairie View. MEAC offenses are boring but efficient. If yall can show an improvement on defense I think yall can win this game.

Grambling - Has a mind game on Prairie View. I guess we will find out this year if Dooley was a large part of Grambling success or not. Grambling defense might still be as strong as last year but I don't see their offense being as dangerous unless they can find another QB of Kincade caliber. If the QB that played against us in the 2nd Half of the championship game is their starter this year, I definitely like yall chances.

Southern - Loses their good QB Howard. If Southern don't know how to do anything else they know how to find good QBs and Wrs. Even though yall have them at home. Yall are breaking in a new staff.

Alcorn - Have the talent to beat Prairie View. Who they pick as OC and DC will be a big key. Replacing Footman will be a key. Which Alcorn team will Prairie View face will be a deciding factor.

tierre, immediately after the rice game, we'll know which PVAMU team we'll be fielding this fall: a championship caliber, decently competitive IC and bowing out OOC, or an excuse making squad w/ too many moving pieces.

We shall see.

tierre, immediately after the rice game, we'll know which PVAMU team we'll be fielding this fall: a championship caliber, decently competitive IC and bowing out OOC, or an excuse making squad w/ too many moving pieces.

We shall see.

I have you all battling Grambling in the SFC for 2nd place in the SWAC West.....The loser will come out 3rd with no moral victories.

Not a fan of this type of schedule. We played this type of schedule under J Cole. Cost us a season.Lost our top 3 def. players & 2 of our top off. Players for the year. One never played football again.
So you haven't lost key players against SWAC teams?

lmmfao!!!!!! :D

Can someone explain to ol’ dude how PV came out on top financially w/ the slc fall 2017 lmao!!!

I dont pay that much attention to PV. How bad they whoop y'all?

Congrats on being the pimp tho if you all convinced them to come to PV and then pay you to come to them. Makes no sense but if you pulled it off.... (standing ovation)

I dont pay that much attention to PV. How bad they whoop y'all?

Congrats on being the pimp tho if you all convinced them to come to PV and then pay you to come to them. Makes no sense but if you pulled it off.... (standing ovation)

That’s right. Give a standing O to your superior.

That academic & athletic fiscal malfeasance over yonda’ seems to be substantiated.

That’s right. Give a standing O to your superior.

That academic & athletic fiscal malfeasance over yonda’ seems to be substantiated.

You don't come close to us academically and athletically you only enjoying some short-term success. Your school does not know how to sustain a program. Look back a few years.....

You don't come close to us academically and athletically you only enjoying some short-term success. Your school does not know how to sustain a program. Look back a few years.....

You are certainly correct about that academic part. We stopped using coal oil in our classrooms back in the 1905s whereas today... lol.

We shall see.
I wouldn't that after the first game maybe after yall play NCCU or Sam Houston

Back