Prairie View A&M Panthers 2018 Football Schedule

PV people are not happy. They have the best facilities and can’t finish better than 3rd in the SWAC West. They can’t keep their football coach or AD. The football coach and AD both took lateral positions.

TSU ppl always in PV's business.... we finished 3rd, yet yall finished behind us and yall got the nerve to talk!!! Win ya first SWAC football championship then holla at us.....

Patron, y'all ain't winning Jack! You'll be runner up to S.U. I got you all and grumbling in a dead tie for 2nd place......LOL

ROCK, we kickin' y'alls ass in the game after we take all y'all scrilla' y'all gonna' spend to come party, eat, get liquored up, and shake y'alls chicken feet w/ dry bones doing voodoo and shat on campus while 2nd lining. :D Bring VISA, AMEX, MC, and Discover Card. We accept all 4. :D

Panther's foot, Jag's ass; like ol' time religion, some things don't change. :D I apologize to the panther brethren and sisteren because I promised not to say shat until football week.

ROCK, we kickin' y'alls ass in the game after we take all y'all scrilla' y'all gonna' spend to come party, eat, get liquored up, and shake y'alls chicken feet w/ dry bones doing voodoo and shat on campus while 2nd lining. :D Bring VISA, AMEX, MC, and Discover Card. We accept all 4. :D

Panther's foot, Jag's ass; like ol' time religion, some things don't change. :D I apologize to the panther brethren and sisteren because I promised not to say shat until football week.

And we have BYE week before we play them.. *snicker*

You all may as well change the sign on that tiny shiny stadium to A.W. Mumford Practice Stadium and the field to Pete Richardson Practice Field because that stadium is nothing but Mumford West...I don't care if you have two open weeks and an Irish mascot the best you can hope for is a runner up in that Wicked West!....LOL

You all may as well change the sign on that tiny shiny stadium to A.W. Mumford Practice Stadium and the field to Pete Richardson Practice Field because that stadium is nothing but Mumford West...I don't care if you have two open weeks and an Irish mascot the best you can hope for is a runner up in that Wicked West!....LOL
Tickled the shit out of me lol. :D

Y’all better call up Ms Cleo out of retirement bruh lololololol.

About to be 2-0 in that stadium. Got a better record in that stadium than the home team

Just remember who gave yall the 1st L in that stadium (chuckles)

Can't wait.

SU stay, and I mean stay creating history.

You've played 1 game there and it;s all that.... PLEASE...

If the UNLV Rebels hope to reach bowl eligibility this season, a win against the Prairie View A&M Panthers is a must.

UNLV fans, when the Rebels take the field against the Prairie View A&M Panthers on September 15th at Sam Boyd Stadium it is unquestionably a must win.

I understand those are strong words for the third game of the season, but they are delivered without hyperbole.

The game against the Panthers is the second against a Southwestern Athletic Conference opponent in three seasons for the Rebels. In 2016 UNLV destroyed Jackson State 63-13. Things haven’t always gone well for the Scarlet and Gray against FCS opponents, though. Or didn’t you hear about the biggest upset in college football history?

It’s not going to be 63-13 against Jackson State two years ago, but if I were going to say this one was even going to be close, that would be a pretty strong message that I don’t have a lot of faith in the Rebels in 2018.

https://mwwire.com/2018/07/22/unlv-non-conference-preview-prairie-view-am-panthers/

If the UNLV Rebels hope to reach bowl eligibility this season, a win against the Prairie View A&M Panthers is a must.

UNLV fans, when the Rebels take the field against the Prairie View A&M Panthers on September 15th at Sam Boyd Stadium it is unquestionably a must win.

I understand those are strong words for the third game of the season, but they are delivered without hyperbole.

The game against the Panthers is the second against a Southwestern Athletic Conference opponent in three seasons for the Rebels. In 2016 UNLV destroyed Jackson State 63-13. Things haven’t always gone well for the Scarlet and Gray against FCS opponents, though. Or didn’t you hear about the biggest upset in college football history?

It’s not going to be 63-13 against Jackson State two years ago, but if I were going to say this one was even going to be close, that would be a pretty strong message that I don’t have a lot of faith in the Rebels in 2018.

https://mwwire.com/2018/07/22/unlv-non-conference-preview-prairie-view-am-panthers/

Going to smash us 45-10 Dooley noted

What a shitty article. :D

Listing a qb who threw 21TDs and 8INTs as "good" lol and also returning and obviously wasn't going to return as of May 2018. smh Listing a DB as our "BEST talent on the team" is wrong. Listing DTucker as our goto "back" workhorse is wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

They will learn "Dooley ball" after we knock rice university upside the head.

What a shitty article. :D

Listing a qb who threw 21TDs and 8INTs as "good" lol and also returning and obviously wasn't going to return as of May 2018. smh Listing a DB as our "BEST talent on the team" is wrong. Listing DTucker as our goto "back" workhorse is wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

They will learn "Dooley ball" after we knock rice university upside the head.
Come on man how do you expect them to be accurate when y'all are so secretive about your team EVERY year? lol

Come on man how do you expect them to be accurate when y'all are so secretive about your team EVERY year? lol

You're right lol. I cannot deny or lie about it. We do try to keep everything under wraps. But in all honesty, I didn't think anyone outside of PV or sTu even cared what po' ol' PV was doing on the gridiron. :(

Your alum jagtilhedead has a pretty good idea because he'll name drop here and there but outside of him, I didn't think anyone else cared too much. :(

SAM HOUSTON GAME TIME SET: Game time has been set for the Panthers' September 8 game at Sam Houston.

The game in Huntsville, Texas will kickoff at 6 p.m. and will be televised on ESPN+.

Back