Okay, I missed it....did Kanye go off again...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
skyvolt2000, this is not going to stop Kanye. He will make millions off of this, just like Chris Brown will be back with more cash than ever. Folks in the world are part timers. They only remember today.

I think it is possible for Kanye to still make millions. People will forget about this after a month or two. If R. Kelly can pee on people and still make millions then this won't hurt Kanye that much. However! I think Chris Brown may be finished. He's going at it with Oprah, Wendy Williams, and looking stupid on Larry King. Add to the fact that radio is pretty much blackballing him and there are rumors that Jive Records is considering dropping him. Chris Brown is in the dog house big time.

I think it is possible for Kanye to still make millions. People will forget about this after a month or two. If R. Kelly can pee on people and still make millions then this won't hurt Kanye that much. However! I think Chris Brown may be finished. He's going at it with Oprah, Wendy Williams, and looking stupid on Larry King. Add to the fact that radio is pretty much blackballing him and there are rumors that Jive Records is considering dropping him. Chris Brown is in the dog house big time.

Yep Kanye is gonna continue to sell millions; hell they still buying rkelly and chris brown's music and they did much worse; britney spears driving a car with her baby in her lap and lindsay lohan tooting powder and munching rug all over hollywood and white folks forgave them; that lil light skin punk chris brown saying that dumb stuff to oprah just proves he has the worst PR in the world; muthafukka lay yo azz low and come out with a CD; yall know the light skinned *****s are soft

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How does this hurt our kids? Man please. Raise your own kids and stop letting the media do it.

1) We will rip a white guy for yelling at Obama while he is making a speech and yet grant Kanye a free pass? Both were wrong place wrong time

2) A parent will see nothing wrong with this and that's a message to the kid to do it anytime they want to. Guess where they will do it? THE SCHOOL and when it's time to be punished guess who comes to the school giving us heck? Claiming it was no big deal and why the fuss? Tell that to a teacher whose job is on the line because kids can't learn in class thanks to that child?

3) Accountability-yeah Kanye can "apologize" online but he clowned her on tv. A real MAN would do it on tv and apologize in front of everybody.

4) Black man disses a white girl and everyone is COOL with it. Gee keep making hard for those white kids in black schools adn make it okay for them to be disrespected because someone doesn't agree with them.

skyvolt2000, this is not going to stop Kanye. He will make millions off of this

True. However a few doors have been closed over this. Those closed doors won't be known until years later. You saw what happen to Usher and Tom Cruise-they still made money but the clowing with those wives turned folks off. Bow Wow's clowing turned folks off to the point that he had his WORST selling album-guys that recieved no promotion outsold sold him.

He's a coward brat, not crazy.
He know where and who to pull shat like this on wether it's staged or not.
Sooner or later those white folks will get tired of that. It's one thing to do it to the BET crowd. MTV is a different group.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/4072.html
WWE Superstar Gregory "Hurricane" Helms has been Tweeting his thoughts on Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards.

"And Kanye is an idiot at least but more than likely just a blazing racist," wrote Helms after viewing West interrupt Taylor Swift, who was delivering the Best Female Video acceptance speech for her "You Belong with Me." When Beyonce cut her own speech short to give Taylor an opportunity to address the audience, Helms wrote, "Wow!! Beyonce just showed more class than that idiot racist Kanye would ever know!!"

Chris Jericho commented on the Kanye West-Taylor Swift VMAs incident: "Kanye west takes himself way too seriously. You think Michael, Prince or Jay Z would ever pull that sh*t?? Get over yourself junior..."

Also Kanye failed to think about who really knows him.

Now take a look at the two abouve comments-their fans are reading that and if they don't know anything about Kanye-that's the image in their mind now.

You don't know who will be pissed off about this and who they have influence over. Look at Chris Brown-he made enemies of Oprah-how many white folks knew of Chris Brown before Oprah?

That's the danger you do with stunts like this. You set yourself up for cheapshots galore that can paint you as the biggest racist on the planet.

I won't even get into the gun happy folks that are looking for a reason to cap a negro.

1) We will rip a white guy for yelling at Obama while he is making a speech and yet grant Kanye a free pass? Both were wrong place wrong time

2) A parent will see nothing wrong with this and that's a message to the kid to do it anytime they want to. Guess where they will do it? THE SCHOOL and when it's time to be punished guess who comes to the school giving us heck? Claiming it was no big deal and why the fuss? Tell that to a teacher whose job is on the line because kids can't learn in class thanks to that child?

3) Accountability-yeah Kanye can "apologize" online but he clowned her on tv. A real MAN would do it on tv and apologize in front of everybody.

4) Black man disses a white girl and everyone is COOL with it. Gee keep making hard for those white kids in black schools adn make it okay for them to be disrespected because someone doesn't agree with them.

True. However a few doors have been closed over this. Those closed doors won't be known until years later. You saw what happen to Usher and Tom Cruise-they still made money but the clowing with those wives turned folks off. Bow Wow's clowing turned folks off to the point that he had his WORST selling album-guys that recieved no promotion outsold sold him.

Sooner or later those white folks will get tired of that. It's one thing to do it to the BET crowd. MTV is a different group.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/4072.html

Also Kanye failed to think about who really knows him.

Now take a look at the two abouve comments-their fans are reading that and if they don't know anything about Kanye-that's the image in their mind now.

You don't know who will be pissed off about this and who they have influence over. Look at Chris Brown-he made enemies of Oprah-how many white folks knew of Chris Brown before Oprah?

That's the danger you do with stunts like this. You set yourself up for cheapshots galore that can paint you as the biggest racist on the planet.

I won't even get into the gun happy folks that are looking for a reason to cap a negro.
:tup::tup:

Man the only people being clown are the ones that's taking this isht seriously to the point you're actually gullible enough to not see this as a publicity stunt.

This thing was filmed well in advance before any of you saw it but not one of you have ask why didn't they edit that part out.

Man the only people being clown are the ones that's taking this isht seriously to the point you're actually gullible enough to not see this as a publicity stunt.

This thing was filmed well in advance before any of you saw it but not one of you have ask why didn't they edit that part out.

Bruh you gotta understand that dome of these folks will only down, degrade and fight a black person. They will never stand up to a white person. The fear of that white skin scares them. notice how anytime something happens a white person does, they compare it some black person who ain't got nothing to do with the situation.

Nobody has to ask since it was left on the show to air.

Us clowing = attention

All it got was attention for Jay Leno's show premiere tonight with Kanye and that big head no talent chick.

Bad news for Kanye-they won't bring up his music-they will jus tlist off all the clowing he has done and for most folks that's enough not to waste time with his music.

Kanye is consistent. Hell, Beyonce did have the best video out last year. I don't even know who Taylor Swift is. I'm down with Kanye west. I've seen people do a lot worse. Kudos to Kanye for keeping up the drama. MTV knows deep down that they love that kind of stuff. It only increases their ratings!!! I wouldn't be surprised if the entire stunt was staged. Remember that year dude from Rage Against The Machine climbed up on that prop? Weird stuff is the norm at the VMAs.

Bruh you gotta understand that dome of these folks will only down, degrade and fight a black person. They will never stand up to a white person. The fear of that white skin scares them. notice how anytime something happens a white person does, they compare it some black person who ain't got nothing to do with the situation.

I agree with bluedog. That crap is not even serious. An entertainer clowning during a cable TV produced music awards show...who would have thought that could happen? :lol:

So true. That's why Kanye does this stuff. Can't believe folks don't realize this. Like someone else said, dude will be right back in the front row next year.

white folks stick together right or wrong; black folks.........well ya know Harriet TUbman had to make slaves run by gunpoint at times; again kanye was wrong as 2 left shoes but for black folks to say they aint gonna support him is the dumbest thing i ever heard in my life

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Kanye appeared on Jay Leno and apologized fo the second time today. He again said...I was wrong. Now if he can admit it, why can't some folks on this board?

Because they're hell bent on making this into a race issue and an "us against them" issue. Defending stupidity in the name of race is just that, stupid.

Last edited:
Not true. White folks stick together only when blacks are the opposition. White folks have beef too. Hell I see it every day on the job.

I've seen it on the job too. I saw it with blacks against blacks at a previous job, and whites against whites at another job.

Because they're hell bent on making this into a race issue and an "us against them" issue. Defending stupidity in the name of race is just that, stupid.

I'm sorry dogg, this ain't got nothing to do with black and white and they aren't even trying to portray it as such because they know that they wouldn't make the $$$$'s if they did..

Last edited:

I don't see where race plays a role here. Granted, Taylor Swift is a white girl, but doesn't Kanye have a history of doing controversial stuff at awards shows in the past? Oh, I finally saw the incident a little while ago....damn funny. :lol:

Last edited:
If that white man can call Obama a LIAR then kanye can call it like he see it!

my two cents!

I agree. Treat them like they wanna treat us. :tup:

I'm sorry dogg, this ain't got nothing to do with black and white and they aren't even trying to portray it as such because they know that they wouldn't make the $$$$'s if they did..

Blue, I'm talkin about posts like the two I quoted above yours.

Kanye appeared on Jay Leno and apologized fo the second time today.

I just watched that Leno show. Dude was talkin about what his mama would've told him if she was still here. I'd hope that this dude wouldn't let his dead mother be brought into this if it was a publicity stunt.

If that white man can call Obama a LIAR then kanye can call it like he see it!

my two cents!

Bro...it's a MUSIC AWARD SHOW!!! At the end of the day nobody cares that Taylor Swift won best female artist video or whatever it was. Kanye was not taking a political stance or something. I don't think him saying "Beyonce's video was the best of all-time" means anything in terms of social injustice that must be corrected right now. (I thought Thriller by Michael Jackson was voted the best video of all-time, but that is another story).

You comparing a guy calling Obama a liar during his address to the nation to what Kanye did at the MTV awards reeks of total brain malfunction. Seriously. It does.

"If a random white man can call Obama a liar that means black people everywhere can interrupt random teenage country music singers who nobody knows. Even on the street. Our voices will be heard damn it!" :retard:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back