Okay, I missed it....did Kanye go off again...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Not true. White folks stick together only when blacks are the opposition. White folks have beef too. Hell I see it every day on the job.

That is 100% correct. The one thing white folks do join together for is when it comes to not hiring black folks, firing blacks and holding blacks back in the world. They join forces like the Navy Seals and Army rangers when it comes to that. That's why outside of government type jobs the number of black professionals jobs drop off. I have no love for them ofays!!!!

The funny part about this whole topic is this ToPdOg dude. This cat wanna beat me up about them good white folks. :shame: Vien sticking all out his head, blood boiling over. All because I said something about them good white folks. Man yall will whip another black man about those good folks. :scared: Aye, I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to offend your good white folks like that. Forgive me. :scared: Don't hurt me over them there good rednecks. :scared:

Last edited:
The funny part about this whole topic is this ToPdOg dude. This cat wanna beat me up about them good white folks. :shame: Vien sticking all out his head, blood boiling over. All because I said something about them good white folks. Man yall will whip another black man about those good folks. :scared: Aye, I'm sorry dude, I didn't mean to offend your good white folks like that. Forgive me. :scared: Don't hurt me over them there good rednecks. :scared:

Dude trust me, I ain't losing any sleep over this, LOL!! Right is right, wrong is wrong, regardless of who does it, that's all I'm sayin. You're the one defending this stupidity in the name of race, LOL!! I would love to see Kanye go up there and do this same shit if, let's say, Mary J. Blige had won this award over Beyonce, LOL!!

One thing to think about....Black folk and White folks got the Most fucced up mentalities in Amreica.....if you wanna see how we as a people SHOULD act (And its a shame)

go observe Mexicans.....them lil bastids don't EVER fight each other.... 15 in a car and house, and don't nobody fuss bout rent or gas money. If you fuccin with one..you finna fuccs with bout 15 who are with them.....hell, they can even keep live chickens in they house without fightin.....Black folk can't keep chicken in they shyt without fussin bout who gettin the big piece.....

:lol:

~walks out~

One thing to think about....Black folk and White folks got the Most fucced up mentalities in Amreica.....if you wanna see how we as a people SHOULD act (And its a shame)

go observe Mexicans.....them lil bastids don't EVER fight each other.... 15 in a car and house, and don't nobody fuss bout rent or gas money. If you fuccin with one..you finna fuccs with bout 15 who are with them.....hell, they can even keep live chickens in they house without fightin.....Black folk can't keep chicken in they shyt without fussin bout who gettin the big piece.....

~walks out~
Uhhh, young buck. Dont believe the hype. They aint living in the house because they love each other. They're in there because the recognize that they can have more money in their pockets if there are more of them paying rent. And of course they're not fighting over the big piece of chicken, because they're too busy fighting over the guacamole, refried beans and rice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh, young buck. Dont believe the hype. They aint living in the house because they love each other. They're in there because the recognize that they can have more money in their pockets if there are more of them paying rent.

Right. :lol: Them cats fight and stab each other quick. I don't know what he talking about. He must ain't heard of their cartels and how dangerous they are.

~walks out~

There must not be a lot of Mexicans where you live b/c the Mexicans up here kill each other just as much as the Blacks kill each other!!!

Family members and all...

Right. :lol: Them cats fight and stab each other quick. I don't know what he talking about. He must ain't heard of their cartels and how dangerous they are.

Cee, what's wrong with this younger gen? They idolize everything, but their own. Looking up to the Italians, Jews, Mexicans? Really? MEXICANS???? :lol:

~walks out~

LOL, that's funny, but you're right, for the most part. I've seen Mexican's beef with each other, but not as much as other races beef with each other, at least from what I've seen. I don't live in Texas or another state with a high Mexican population, so it may be different in those states. I don't see much Asian beef either.

Last edited:
See....when was tha last time yo prehistoric ass seen a Cartel? :)
There must not be a lot of Mexicans where you live b/c the Mexicans up here kill each other just as much as the Blacks kill each other!!!

Casee..you live in Chicago.....Gunshots are like doorbells up there..so that "Up Here" line is null n void:retard:

~_________~

Casee..you live in Chicago.....Gunshots are like doorbells up there..so that "Up Here" line is null n void:retard:

~_________~

Just say you don't know about Mexicans!! :lol:

Like the "up here" line really matters....that's funny!
:lol::lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

~_________~
Um bruh, latino gangs are the biggest gangs in the country.

You beat me too it. :lol: From ATL(living in Gwinnett county) to the Chi. I didn't read the rest of the topic though, and didn't see what Kanye did so :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back