Okay, I missed it....did Kanye go off again...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye can say what pluck he wants to until we get justice from Joe Wilson as far as I'm concern.

Pluck all of um!!!

I agree Blue. :tup: It's funny how these folks wanna stand up to Kanye and hopes he get beat up some rapper dudes, but they scared of the Republcans who are trying to hurt them more than Kanye ever will. They talking about how Kanye want say nothing to some rappers, but they want say anything to the Republicans they come in contact with everyday. Self hate is so real..

im still amazed at how the white folks immediately supported taylor swift after that shit but u gotta pull teeth to get black folks to support each other; yeah kanye showed disrespect but folks talkin bout they not gonna support him no more; get the fukk outta here

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
im still amazed at how the white folks immediately supported taylor swift after that shit but u gotta pull teeth to get black folks to support each other; yeah kanye showed disrespect but folks talkin bout they not gonna support him no more; get the fukk outta here

It's call indoctrination, I'm eating nothing but chocalate chip cookie from now on so I can stay black

MTV isnt dumb.....they knew 'Ye was going to act an a$$....its called entertainment......after the previous years rants......people were waiting to see what he would do next....hell SNL had a skit of him doing the same type of dumb shat last year....

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4aae8e56f9c4e105/4741e3c5156499a7/8bba7ac8/-cpid/f68a7f015cf6250e" id="W4727a250e66f97234aae8e56f9c4e105" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4aae8e56f9c4e105/4741e3c5156499a7/8bba7ac8/-cpid/f68a7f015cf6250e" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

Exactly. These folks don't understand. Kanye gets paid to entertain. His records sales are steadily going up.
MTV isnt dumb.....they knew 'Ye was going to act an a$$....its called entertainment......after the previous years rants......people were waiting to see what he would do next....hell SNL had a skit of him doing the same type of dumb shat last year....

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4aae8e56f9c4e105/4741e3c5156499a7/8bba7ac8/-cpid/f68a7f015cf6250e" id="W4727a250e66f97234aae8e56f9c4e105" width="384" height="283"><param name="movie" value="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4aae8e56f9c4e105/4741e3c5156499a7/8bba7ac8/-cpid/f68a7f015cf6250e" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /></object>

Yessir.. Its Unfortunate, however TRUE.... Ive never been a Big Fan of Kanye West...:noidea: .... One Good Time he's gonna Talk Shyt to the wrong Jigga and....receive another steel plate in the face....:lecture::lol:

If there was ever a person that I wanted to see get a SOURCE, B.E.T. awards beatdown on National TV, It's K. West.

I hope to GAWD I'm watching when that :whine:ing brat get's his head SWOLE.:lol:
I'll be like Riley on the BOONDOCK's rewinding and watching that shat over and over. :lol:

I wonder how much MTV paid Kanye under the table to act a donkey on poor Taylor Swift.

Good money I bet. You are a PR person, You know those folks understand Kanye brings drama. That's why they are rich, and most of us aren't. It's about generating gossip to boost advertisement and record sales. Controversy sales. We take stuff personal. They don't. It's all about green to them.

Good money I bet. You are a PR person, You know those folks understand Kanye brings drama. That's why they are rich, and most of us aren't. It's about generating gossip to boost advertisement and record sales. Controversy sales. We take stuff personal. They don't. It's all about green to them.

Even if they didn't pay him, they allowed him on stage.

That was sweet of Beyonce to share some of her spotlight time, but she probably had motives, too. She probably sold a few more CDs for being kind to Taylor.

does yall support soldja boy, bow wow, chris brown, r kelly, jayz????
No.

Look ofay lovers and justifiers, stop putting what Kanye would do to black folks in this. It is obvious that Kanye doesn't care for white folks. I ain't mad at him. He is just doing what they have done to us for years. Get they azz Kanye!!!!!

And those very white folks can get back at him.

Taylor's record sales will go up thanks to this stunt. White folks will easily get back at him in the POCKET BOOK. Thoughts of using his music on video games, tv shows and movies just got thrown out the window in some studio.

And we all know the quick way to bigger fame is having that ONE song get blasted on the right movie, game or tv show especially if you can't get your music played on the radio.

Or suddenly appearances on shows not by Viacom suddenly dry up. Because some shows don't want to be know as magnets for coonish behavior. Because what little rating boost Kanye's clowing will bring, how many folks will tune out the next time (including sponsors)?

It's 2009-we don't have time for grown men to clown for the camera. If he had an issue with it-let that girl have her moment and then cry about it backstage, at the afterparty or on a blog. Stop clowing for the white man.

u gotta pull teeth to get black folks to support each other; yeah kanye showed disrespect but folks talkin bout they not gonna support him no more

When we start acting like we have some home training then they will get support. I don't support everything we do BAD-because we educators in the school system are the ones catching all the heck from it.

What do you think a black kid is going to learn from that? Especailly if a parent supports it? All this bad behavior that keeps getting supported and then we wonder why our black schools are national jokes?

We defend every c**n thing we do without any consequences and never thing about our kids.

So when we hear in the news a black kid gets suspend from school for pulling a Kanye-I don't hear a single word screaming racism. Because so many folks excused Kanye for it but didn't think there would be any consequences.

Even if they didn't pay him, they allowed him on stage.

That was sweet of Beyonce to share some of her spotlight time, but she probably had motives, too. She probably sold a few more CDs for being kind to Taylor.

Right. It's all business to these folks. The only shame they see is green. These folks on here honestly think MTV didn't know Kanye was going to act ignant. The producer told his staff to make sure he speaks because ratings will go up. It's a game, that 90% of us never understand.

no.

And those very white folks can get back at him.

Taylor's record sales will go up thanks to this stunt. White folks will easily get back at him in the pocket book. Thoughts of using his music on video games, tv shows and movies just got thrown out the window in some studio.

And we all know the quick way to bigger fame is having that one song get blasted on the right movie, game or tv show especially if you can't get your music played on the radio.

Or suddenly appearances on shows not by viacom suddenly dry up. Because some shows don't want to be know as magnets for coonish behavior. Because what little rating boost kanye's clowing will bring, how many folks will tune out the next time (including sponsors)?

It's 2009-we don't have time for grown men to clown for the camera. If he had an issue with it-let that girl have her moment and then cry about it backstage, at the afterparty or on a blog. Stop clowing for the white man.

When we start acting like we have some home training then they will get support. I don't support everything we do bad-because we educators in the school system are the ones catching all the heck from it.

What do you think a black kid is going to learn from that? Especailly if a parent supports it? All this bad behavior that keeps getting supported and then we wonder why our black schools are national jokes?

We defend every c**n thing we do without any consequences and never thing about our kids.

So when we hear in the news a black kid gets suspend from school for pulling a kanye-i don't hear a single word screaming racism. Because so many folks excused kanye for it but didn't think there would be any consequences.

co-sign!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If there was ever a person that I wanted to see get a SOURCE, B.E.T. awards beatdown on National TV, It's K. West.

I hope to GAWD I'm watching when that :whine:ing brat get's his head SWOLE.:lol:
I'll be like Riley on the BOONDOCK's rewinding and watching that shat over and over. :lol:

Yeah, you're right. Let him do that shit at the B.E.T. or Source awards. His head would get bust to the white meat, LOL!!

skyvolt2000, this is not going to stop Kanye. He will make millions off of this, just like Chris Brown will be back with more cash than ever. Folks in the world are part timers. They only remember today.

Yeah, you're right. Let him do that shit at the B.E.T. or Source awards. His head would get bust to the white meat, LOL!!

People on those shows would go past white meat.
He would get bust down to the PINK MEAT.
Right before you actually draw blood. :lmao:

He's a coward brat, not crazy.
He know where and who to pull shat like this on wether it's staged or not.:lol:

People on those shows would go past white meat.
He would get bust down to the PINK MEAT.
Right before you actually draw blood. :lmao:

He's a coward brat, not crazy.
He know where and who to pull shat like this on wether it's staged or not.:lol:

That's it though bruh, Kanye ain't got no beef with the BET crowd. :lol: It's all about the money to him and MTV. Watch they have him back next year. Same place, same thang. :lol:

Last edited:
That's it though bruh, Kanye ain't got no beef with the BET crowd. :lol: It's all about the money to him and MTV. Watch they have him back next year. Same place, same thang. :lol:

He better start watching himself with the MTV crowd.:lecture:
Ain't no telling when one of them STR8 Edge, Heavy Metal thug's might clock his arse. :lol:

Even Kanye admits he was wrong ... albeit in his own arrogrant way. I quess you could call this an apology.

link...

http://www.rashaentertainment.com/blog/?p=3826

As someone pointed out above it, only hurts our kids in the long run when adults support ignant behaviour on any level. These same parents would be the first one down at the school ready to fight the teacher.

It's not always about playing the race card. That don't work. Most of us have lived through it. Sometimes it's about right and wrong and common decency.

kanye was simpl wrong.

Read link comments.

How does this hurt our kids? Man please. Raise your own kids and stop letting the media do it.
Even Kanye admits he was wrong ... albeit in his own arrogrant way. I quess you could call this an apology.

link...

As someone pointed out above it, only hurts our kids in the long run when adults support ignant behaviour on any level. These same parents would be the first one down at the school ready to fight the teacher.

It's not always about playing the race card. That don't work. Most of us have lived through it. Sometimes it's about right and wrong and common decency.

kanye was simpl wrong.

Read link comments.

link...

kanye was simpl wrong.

Read link comments.

Co-sign!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back