Odums interested in McNeese State job according to reports

What folks (some of our fans) doesn't understand is we are living in a different climate. Folks want to win championships. It's not about just getting and collecting W's. See Mark Riche, See Les Miles, Let Kirby lose to Saban again next year and watch the talks, and meetings get to forming.
Those are true fan bases that see championships as their goal.

Some of our fans are just happy beating GSU or just happy being 1 game away from playing in the ship. That's not acceptable with the climate that we are in today. The mindset has to change, if you're not winning ships, then you are just as bad as a JSU (no shots) or the rest who are not playing. You're wasting talent and time, especially when you are getting the talent to come to your school to play. What are you doing? You can't get it done with the talent, you gotta move on and we gotta get a coach who can get it done, simple as that.

Odums is a good guy, but the X's and O's he lacks, along with his staff. I am for one won't miss his ass and I'd rather take my lumps with a new coach that has proven to be a winner than this guy. He just doesn't get it IMO.
From the simplest things on the football, him nor his staff gets the game within the game. They coach from a surface level, which most Pop Warner coaches coach from, nothing in-depth comes from this guy.

Good guy though. Happy Friday. I hope we do get a Southland coach, or the Langston coach.

Not mad at the guy for trying to put his name in the hat. If he can get better as a coach (IMO) and this is me, others may think he's doing a good job and he's a good coach, which is fine, but winning the SWAC championship with the players we have, we should have won at least 2 more since 2013. We've literally had the best talent in the SWAC for the last few years, and we finishing 3rd or 4th in the SWAC overall. Nah man, that's not the acceptable in today's climate, especially with the players that we have had.

But again, I'm more of a person who look at the game from beyond a surface level. I aint happy with 8 - 9 W's, I want championships. Get my ass to ATL.

Need that on a T-shirt Lol

The man has put a decent product on the field considering his circumstances, including this year. I don't see what there is to complain about. If there are no valid complaints about his coaching, why complain about anything. Give the man time to win some championships. Other teams just have had better talent the last few years. If SU fans expect a championship every year that is just an unreal demand.

What does all of this dribble have to do with the price of tea in China and that paper bag b.s. that you posted? I like how some of you all like to deflect when you're called on buffoonery. GTFOHWTBS.

I'm biased. I believe Odums should be rewarded for this season, and the way he's building a program.
The talent is young, but experienced. The talent level has gotten better each year. Recruiting is full bore, and l can't wait. I believe we'll be in the championship game once again.

And Alcorn still playing ketchup to Southern.
Ketchup? Ha..lol. This my last time responding because I can't believe you are that delusional. I think you are trying to get me ousted off of this board...lmao. We lead the series, let's start there and ketchup.

Last edited:
Ketchup? Ha..lol. You all are delusional. Ketchup on the couch at home and watch the celebration bowl..lol. We lead the series, let's start there and ketchup.
LOL... You do lead the series BUT how many Swac championships you got? How many national championships you got? See we better than y'all still 2 out of 3 categories. LOL

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1
I agree with BigHead, I just look at it from Simplicity. If Odums win the BC he gets a bonus, if he wins the SWAC he gets a bonus, if he wins the CB he gets a bonus, and this includes his staff as well, so when I hear, that Odums should get a raise this year its laughable.. and the price to live in Louisiana is not that high.

You earn what you do on the field.. Again great guy,, and with no limitations no excuses anymore

Black national championships you know what I mean.

I mean, that's nothing but someone that decided it should be the case lol. Not like there was ever a real determining factor for it. Football is basically a case of what have you done for me lately. And lately Alcorn has been the most consistent program in the SWAC.

I mean, that's nothing but someone that decided it should be the case lol. Not like there was ever a real determining factor for it. Football is basically a case of what have you done for me lately. And lately Alcorn has been the most consistent program in the SWAC.
Wow!! Thanks for letting us know how you feel about your race.

Wow!! Thanks for letting us know how you feel about your race.

What does my race have to do with a "BCF national title"? In case you havent noticed, D2 BCF teams nor MEAC teams give a shit about it either lol. I mean e realistically, what does a BCF national championship even mean? It's no better than the BCS was....basically just picking who you think is the best team. Hell you have teams like Tuskegee that ditched the Turkey Day classic to be able to play for a real championship. You think they care about a BCF national championship? I think it's pretty obvious already what the MEAC fans think about it. I mean serious question, who do you think A&T's most valued win this year will be when it's said and done? ECU? Jacksonville State....or Alcorn? Keep it real.

What does my race have to do with a "BCF national title"? In case you havent noticed, D2 BCF teams nor MEAC teams give a shit about it either lol. I mean e realistically, what does a BCF national championship even mean? It's no better than the BCS was....basically just picking who you think is the best team. Hell you have teams like Tuskegee that ditched the Turkey Day classic to be able to play for a real championship. You think they care about a BCF national championship? I think it's pretty obvious already what the MEAC fans think about it. I mean serious question, who do you think A&T's most valued win this year will be when it's said and done? ECU? Jacksonville State....or Alcorn? Keep it real.

That's stupid logic. There has been a BCF National champion crowned that has existed for years before you were even thought of whether you like it or not. Serious question, why don't you go fly a kite?

Last edited:
You stupid.... SMH... Let Alcorn win you'll will be called Black National Champions. I bet you will add that to the stat sheet. Like I said yall still playing ketchup to Southern.

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
LOL... You do lead the series BUT how many Swac championships you got? How many national championships you got? See we better than y'all still 2 out of 3 categories. LOL
5 black national championships... We still own you guys. We lead the series and you've only beaten us once out the last eight times we've played you guys and you talking about ketchup..lol Delusional... So if that will make you feel better have at it...lol

And just in case you have forgot with that improved team of yours...lmao.
https://hbcusports.com/2018/12/01/a...ship-game-punches-ticket-to-celebration-bowl/

Last edited:
5 black national championships... We still own you guys. We lead the series and you've only beaten us once out the last eight times we've played you guys and you talking about ketchup..lol Delusional... So if that will make you feel better have at it...lol
With your logic we better than Grambling.... LOL I guess we have the best program in the Swac.

Back