Odums interested in McNeese State job according to reports

I think it will take more than $200k to drag Pete out of Baton Rouge and Louisiana. I'm sure Pete is looking at $300k or more to start coaching again.

Man Pete aint trying to deal with any more "individuals" in this day and time. LOL.

Man Pete aint trying to deal with any more "individuals" in this day and time. LOL.

I was just saying since a few on here were inquiring about his where abouts. Now for those from JSU, the words hiring a good coach shouldn't come out of their mouths PERIOD!!!

He was already term limited once and Jindal let him back on lol.

It would seem like Governor Edwards would go in the direction of new board members and especially away from those who curry favors with Jindal. Jindal's legacy should be completely erased from Louisiana. Senator Kennedy decided not to run against Edwards in the next election, which speaks volumes of the job Governor Edwards has done after Jindal. Why mess up a good thing??? Jindal was just a flunky for Texas billionaires who saw all the jobs and people move to Texas moreso than ever. Now he's working for a Florida firm helping people with medicaid, the same program he kept people in Louisiana from getting.

He's gone

Several well-known names appointed by Louisiana Gov. Edwards to higher education boards

Gov. John Bel Edwards restocked Louisiana's higher education boards Friday with appointments including the chief of staff for a former governor and a Democratic challenger to the Acadiana congressman.

For the Board of Supervisors of Southern University and Agricultural and Mechanical College, Edwards tapped former interim chancellor at Southern University of Shreveport; and Terrebonne Parish Councilwoman Arlanda Williams, who also is the vice chancellor of Delgado Community College.

Insuranceman Raymond Fondel Jr., of Lake Charles, and Southern University System President Emeritus Leon R. Tarver II were reappointed to the Southern board by the governor.
https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_r...cle_2c3176b6-0ae9-11e9-99c7-832e6c9425c6.html

Last edited:
Back