Nita’s post on FB hilarious

Well, I can't teach a secondary language, but.........

Mane, let me hursh before.............☹️

Ban dey asses Kenn Rashaddddddd!!!!!! ☹️
Cuz, we got those same genes in our dna that makes us weaker than a muthafugga' when we see a sexy woman... that we want. 👀

But I see me and you gonna' be hand in hand in hell, like Celie and her sister jumping and singing, following behind Found's dirty rusty assed who will lead the way lol. 😂

Cuz, we had time to repent these last few years and the she-devil(s) come back in this muthafugga' re-igniting us one more again.

Look at what I'm doing now... cussing. I ain't cussed since they left and I damned forgot PV has sports teams since Kah-Sinner and Vah-Devil-Neater done posted. ☹️

Ban them @Kenn Rashad . :-/

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Cuz, we got those same genes in our dna that makes us weaker than a muthafugga' when we see a sexy woman... that we want. 👀

But I see me and you gonna' be hand in hand in hell, like Celie and her sister jumping and singing, following behind Found's dirty rusty assed who will lead the way lol. 😂

Cuz, we had time to repent these last few years and the she-devil(s) come back in this muthafugga' re-igniting us one more again.

Look at what I'm doing now... cussing. I ain't cussed since they left and I damned forgot PV has sports teams since Kah-Sinner and Vah-Devil-Neater done posted. ☹️

Ban them @Kenn Rashad . :-/
Cuz, dat Nita Mae makes my nature........🤐 .........☹️

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Since there is some reminiscing
Mane, leave them womens (yes, I said "womens") alone. They are a breath of fresh air. They are part of the reason these forums are what they are. However, based on Nita's post, this might be a classic case of the "3 Fs" that she always used to encourage the other women on here to do, "Feed'em, F**k'em, and Flee." We may not see her against for some time. 😂

Yep, I sure did. I told her, "Nita, someone on the board wants to teach you German." 😂😂😂
Aye man, I'm good as long as you don't bring Tyshica back.

Whew chile y’all is FUUNNNEEEE!!!
Who tryna have me speak German? What yo name is fr* before I buy this Duolingo?
And don’t be saying I ain’t wrapped too tight if you ain’t bought me draws or I ain’t washed yours. You only know what I show ya, stink.

OK bye bye now! 👋🏽👋🏽😒🙄😁🖕🏽

*fr = for real

Is this Nita?

That was definitely Nita....I can confirm. She brought me over here to laugh at that foolishness. 🙂

Don't worry, I'm working with her to get her old account straight and she'll be here soon as @Vinita

Nita returning to HBCUsports

giphy.gif

Back