Nita’s post on FB hilarious

buckwheat1911

Man

Nita is funny!

Y'all,
I was on the traveshamockery, train wreck, and dumpster fire that is Facebook Dating for a total of two weeks. Here are ten things I learned.

1. Some of y'all's boyfriends/husbands single.
2. Facebook really pulls "Lucky Matches" out of their azzes, because ain't no way Jim Bob with the pickup truck and the 'merican flag pic should match me in anything other than getting TF away from around each other. MY SOULMATE IS A BLACK MAN.
3. A semester at ICDC is not a college degree.
4. Men want to see pics with no filters when they need to be using their own filters.
5. It's really folks out here looking like Jabba the Hutt with the nerve to have standards. Like how you want someone petite but you six feet tall and five feet around, with 16 teeth? That math ain't mathing.
6. People will get mad when you don't want to meet them at any place other than the police station. I watch too much ID for my own good.
7. If you say you the Bruhs, and you in DFW, and you DON'T KNOW House, Dante, or Baboo, you suspect.
8. If you a Kappa, and you from the South, but you don't know about Gamma Sig, you suspect.
9. If you an Alpha, you outta luck over here, cuz.
10. This entire process was simultaneously hilarious and draining AF. #BLOCKGAMESCRONG

Govern yourselves accordingly.

Niter

I saw last year on her FB that she is divorced. Sometimes things don’t work out. Nita is good people
Oh yeah. When you grown grown you understand. Life is tough and as we get older we all realize that relationships come and go. At this age we all just waking up living life. Today it's me tomorrow it's something or someone else. I tell everyone live life for today because tomorrow ain't promised.

Oh yeah. When you grown grown you understand. Life is tough and as we get older we all realize that relationships come and go. At this age we all just waking up living life. Today it's me tomorrow it's something or someone else. I tell everyone live life for today because tomorrow ain't promised.
That is true. I am in my late 30s so I am starting to see the divorce bug going around with my peers. Folks realize I may only have 20-30 enjoyable years left and I dont want to spend them with you.

Nita and Sperm used to post on here. Cee Dog, Lenard. and Founder ran the women off lol
Wait a gott dayamed minute nah buck. Lenard only confessed his truth that I screw for 38 seconds and a few seemed like they were interested lol. I ain't ran the women off. That was Found's hating assed because he ain't want to share. That muthafugga'. lol

Man, @CEE DOG getting drunk and telling the womenfolks on here to give him fellatio was the final straw. Jag89 was already the king womanhater and had them on the fence.
Don't put running them women off on me. Ya'll were around here hitting all them broads knocking them up. lol I even see a few sneaking in and out Huntsville. I just turned my head like I didn't see them and kept it moving. lol

That is true. I am in my late 30s so I am starting to see the divorce bug going around with my peers. Folks realize I may only have 20-30 enjoyable years left and I dont want to spend them with you.
Mane as the old folks use to say just keep on living. lol Wait until you get in your late 40's and see these two things happen. 1.)The ones divorce in their 30's or early 40's and get remarried after a.) whoring around or b.) marry someone they were creeping with to only remarry each other. 2.) your firends marry or start dating someone that they swore wasn't their type of they disliked. lol Old folks don't judge because at some point in life we all have either been that person or will be that person. lol Life is a mofo. Ole don't forget about the good Christian dude coming out of his shell when he hits 47 and trying to run chicks in his 50's. lol Mane I've seen it all. but hey that's life. Enjoy it. As the old dudes used to tell us when I coming up "Reach one, teach one, and freak one". lol

Wait a gott dayamed minute nah buck. Lenard only confessed his truth that I screw for 38 seconds and a few seemed like they were interested lol. I ain't ran the women off. That was Found's hating assed because he ain't want to share. That muthafugga'. lol
Yep, and ole dirty ass Founder's freaky ass posting these women feet on here was the nail in the coffin.

Back