Nita’s post on FB hilarious

Mane as the old folks use to say just keep on living. lol Wait until you get in your late 40's and see these two things happen. 1.)The ones divorce in their 30's or early 40's and get remarried after a.) whoring around or b.) marry someone they were creeping with to only remarry each other. 2.) your firends marry or start dating someone that they swore wasn't their type of they disliked. lol Old folks don't judge because at some point in life we all have either been that person or will be that person. lol Life is a mofo. Ole don't forget about the good Christian dude coming out of his shell when he hits 47 and trying to run chicks in his 50's. lol Mane I've seen it all. but hey that's life. Enjoy it. As the old dudes used to tell us when I coming up "Reach one, teach one, and freak one". lol
Yeah , I can see it coming. The one's who got divorced outchea wilding man. Make a brother pause for a second.

Yeah , I can see it coming. The one's who got divorced outchea wilding man. Make a brother pause for a second.
Bruh this homecoming right, one of my boys and this chick I know were both married messing around with each other. They got a divorce from their spouses and got married. Well they didn't last and got a divorce. Turn to 2023 and both of them went back to their old spouses remarried them and came to homecoming hanging out at our tent with the now remarried spouses and it was no drama. Lol man it was liked nothing happened. Old folks ain't got time to fight or look back. Lol

Pops lets not even talk about the folks who been messing around for over 30 years and the woman has 2 or 3 kids and not married but the dude is married.
Yeah man. Its crazy. It was two women like that at church. A brother was married to the choir director and sleeping with our sunday school director. Dude used to hide his car at the same spots we were hiding at trying to creep and we was teenagers. I will never forget that.

Bruh this homecoming right, one of my boys and this chick I know were both married messing around with each other. They got a divorce from their spouses and got married. Well they didn't last and got a divorce. Turn to 2023 and both of them went back to their old spouses remarried them and came to homecoming hanging out at our tent with the now remarried spouses and it was no drama. Lol man it was liked nothing happened. Old folks ain't got time to fight or look back. Lol
Lol. This is one reason I am trying to make my marriage work. We know each other and we in a good place right now. I am scared what would happen if I got back in them skreets. I am a realist. I do realize that isht changes. We are almost 10 years in now. These last 2-3 have been really enjoyable, the 3 before that were okay.

Lol. This is one reason I am trying to make my marriage work. We know each other and we in a good place right now. I am scared what would happen if I got back in them skreets. I am a realist. I do realize that isht changes. We are almost 10 years in now. These last 2-3 have been really enjoyable, the 3 before that were okay.
The streets can be tempting. I be out here fighting the temptations. It’s hard though.

The streets can be tempting. I be out here fighting the temptations. It’s hard though.
I was going to stay out of this conversation. Yet, I feel like I would be of disservice if I didn't share any wisdom with things I've learned after being married now for 21 plus years.

If your goal is to be faithful, cool and much respect WITH a word of caution. Watch out and be careful of even the least bit of entertaining because uh.....some old flames are literally still burning for you and just won't die. <---FACTS

Take it however you will...LOL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYfkZG7wDQA

I was going to stay out of this conversation. Yet, I feel like I would be of disservice if I didn't share any wisdom with things I've learned after being married now for 21 plus years.

If your goal is to be faithful, cool and much respect WITH a word of caution. Watch out and be careful of even the least bit of entertaining because uh.....some old flames are literally still burning for you and just won't die. <---FACTS

Take it however you will...LOL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYfkZG7wDQA
Don't say this fam. take it back...lol....
All of my exes are now divorced too.

Back