Nita’s post on FB hilarious

Wait a gott dayamed minute nah buck. Lenard only confessed his truth that I screw for 38 seconds and a few seemed like they were interested lol. I ain't ran the
women off. That was Found's hating assed because he ain't want to share. That muthafugga'. lol
Man I did want to share. Man them puddins didn't want to be shared.

Yep, and ole dirty ass Founder's freaky ass posting these women feet on here was the nail in the coffin.

Man I was at SWACPage reunions during the summertime....I saw some of those puddins toes....I would be doing my tongue an injustice to suck a big toe. Now about 4 of them had some pretty feet.

IKR? Just messed shit up for everybody. 🤣🤣🤣

I ain't mess shit up....selfish niggums did. We had some ole Superman type ninjas around here. I'm like damn why he saving her. Next thing I see them holding hands on Bourbon Street....I said to myself "Self him wanted a girlfriend and self wanted an afternoon jumpstarter and and after latenight breakfast drifter."

Whew chile y’all is FUUNNNEEEE!!!
Who tryna have me speak German? What yo name is fr* before I buy this Duolingo?
And don’t be saying I ain’t wrapped too tight if you ain’t bought me draws or I ain’t washed yours. You only know what I show ya, stink.

OK bye bye now! 👋🏽👋🏽😒🙄😁🖕🏽

*fr = for real
Is this Nita?

My blacked assed been doing good... until my weaknesses showed up.

@Kenn Rashad ban these womenz mane. Please. ☹️ They like crack to my old decrepit raggedy assed. *trembling fingers*

Mane, leave them womens (yes, I said "womens") alone. They are a breath of fresh air. They are part of the reason these forums are what they are. However, based on Nita's post, this might be a classic case of the "3 Fs" that she always used to encourage the other women on here to do, "Feed'em, F**k'em, and Flee." We may not see her against for some time. 😂

I knew Nita would see this lol. One of yall sent this huh trying to score points.
Yep, I sure did. I told her, "Nita, someone on the board wants to teach you German." 😂😂😂

Mane, leave them womens (yes, I said "womens") alone. They are a breath of fresh air. They are part of the reason these forums are what they are. However, based on Nita's post, this might be a classic case of the "3 Fs" that she always used to encourage the other women on here to do, "Feed'em, F**k'em, and Flee." We may not see her against for some time. 😂

Yep, I sure did. I told her, "Nita, someone on the board wants to teach you German." 😂😂😂
Well, I can't teach a secondary language, but.........

Mane, let me hursh before.............☹️

Ban dey asses Kenn Rashaddddddd!!!!!! ☹️

Back