NCAA Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predicted you all last year at 3-7 and will give you all props for upsetting FAMU and PVU. I don't see you all even coming close to PVU this year though as they are a solid 3rd place SWAC West ball club. In an attempt not to be bias, I gave you all the BCC win though it was a toss up. I wanted to give you all the AAMU win but they are on the way up and some angry cuss. I just don't see .500 for you all this year. Unfortunately, the last three weeks of the season for you all will be like a horror movie. Good Luck though (except against S.U.).....LOL

You predicted a 2-9 or 3-8 season with the only wins over valley and pine bluff. You had the UNA game as 50/50. As always though you're predictions are horribly WRONG lol. Thanks for the 5-7 prediction. We are now on target to win at least 8 lol.

What does it take for JSU to turn the corner and show progress and break the curse?
2019 Wins against:
1) Grambling (Low Probability psychological)
2) PVU (repeat) (Low Probability in Texas)
3) AAMU (Best Chance)

You predicted a 2-9 or 3-8 season with the only wins over valley and pine bluff. You had the UNA game as 50/50. As always though you're predictions are horribly WRONG lol. Thanks for the 5-7 prediction. We are now on target to win at least 8 lol.

Now you're just making stuff up. After getting Molly Whopped by Skegee, Stevie Wonder knew UNA was going to punk you all....LOL (8 games? You must still believe in Santa...LOL)

Last edited:
Now you're just making stuff up. After getting Molly Whopped by Skegee, Stevie Wonder knew UNA was going to punk you all....LOL (8 games? You must still believe in Santa...LOL)

Bro this is the internet I just looked at the thread. Those were your predictions lol. Itll be 8 games or more. I know what we got in Jackson as far as talent and coaching. I predicted 5 wins last year and that's what we got. Your predictions are always off. Maybe you should start a JSU thread and not ruin this one lol

Bro this is the internet I just looked at the thread. Those were your predictions lol. Itll be 8 games or more. I know what we got in Jackson as far as talent and coaching. I predicted 5 wins last year and that's what we got. Your predictions are always off. Maybe you should start a JSU thread and not ruin this one lol

Okay....I'll let this go for now.....LOL

stu picked up a SID from PVAMU ... LOL

Congrats on the new position @thebandfan

Reactions: J C
I've known about it for a while, but out of respect for him I didn;t post it.

Lol.....so you do a count down before you decide to annoy him,...okay.

Oh, and give your alum bandfan his props,...I'm sure he could have stayed as an Assistant Commish in the MEAC if he wanted to.

Just thinking, somehow you all have to find away to retain your best and brightest. McClelland and Cavil were/have been good additions for TSU. I see no reason bandfan won't be either.

I'll give you all props for making that "producing productive people" credo real I hear some of you say though.

Lol.....so you do a count down before you decide to annoy him,...okay.

Oh, and give your alum bandfan his props,...I'm sure he could have stayed as an Assistant Commish in the MEAC if he wanted to.

Just thinking, somehow you all have to find away to retain your best and brightest. McClelland and Cavil were/have been good additions for TSU. I see no reason bandfan won't be either.

I'll give you all props for making that "producing productive people" credo real I hear some of you say though.
You’re throwing salt in an open wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back