NCAA Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to help y'all out lol. Don't get your hopes up about this transfer. Stop lying, y'all wanna be us so bad lol. Come on man we beat yall and own yall in everything lol.

We have plenty of xfers 4 star 3 star you name it. The only person harping on this dude is you. Wanna be yall, dude please, that's taking steps backwards lol GTFOOH

The southern coalition been acting scary since JSU got a few flash in the pans on paper signed this offseason... they can’t help it but hate... QB can’t throw still that will get exposed this year , they not coming out the west this year, JSU not an easy out for them anymore on the schedule due to incompetent coaching , and they know their title window closing if they can’t win this year... hey i’d hate too. 😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️ Triggered jag fans in 3.2.1.......

Don’t get caught up in one poster. Most Jags know we going to beat y’all in November. Y’all really have no clue what SU has in BR. We got damn near everything returning and got our share of FBS transfers that fill some spots. The majority of us are lol at this sudden confidence. Keep thinking you going to stop our QB as well. Lol. See ya In November. We got other business to take care of first.

Don’t get caught up in one poster. Most Jags know we going to beat y’all in November. Y’all really have no clue what SU has in BR. We got damn near everything returning and got our share of FBS transfers that fill some spots. The majority of us are lol at this sudden confidence. Keep thinking you going to stop our QB as well. Lol. See ya In November. We got other business to take care of first.

Maybe if you knew what we had in Jackson as well, you’d understand why we are more confident. Maybe you should get on your people instead of ours cause we ain’t said nothing about nor do we GAF about who y’all have lol.

The southern coalition been acting scary since JSU got a few flash in the pans on paper signed this offseason... they can’t help it but hate... QB can’t throw still that will get exposed this year , they not coming out the west this year, JSU not an easy out for them anymore on the schedule due to incompetent coaching , and they know their title window closing if they can’t win this year... hey i’d hate too. 😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️ Triggered jag fans in 3.2.1.......
Man stick to band

Man stick to band

What people who can’t rebuttal say... start something and then can’t finish ... like I said, yalls title window is closed after this year better win now while other teams are figuring out who they are this season... because going forward it’s the Alcorn /JSU/ AAMU show with state on the come up in the east..

[/]

Awe y’all know y’all beating us in November? Lol nothing is guaranteed in the swac , remember that. Most JSU fans just happy for our program ... it’s you and your southern toxic coalition whom want us to push all the chips to the table... literally nobody on this board has cashed any checks JSU football team can’t cash this upcoming season... we said we waiting and seeing and there’s that...

What people who can’t rebuttal say... start something and then can’t finish ... like I said, yalls title window is closed after this year better win now while other teams are figuring out who they are this season... because going forward it’s the Alcorn /JSU/ AAMU show with state on the come up in the east..
Lol yea valley and pine bluff will be in the championship this year. Man stick to band lol

Lol yea valley and pine bluff will be in the championship this year. Man stick to band lol

Nice deflect, I expect a swac title and a celebration birth for you all and if y’all fall short again just know this “band kid” who played sports in college FYI will be on y’all arrogant asses ... I told you y’all not coming out the west...but no pressure... y’all southern.. *snickers* my apologies @Fiyah ill stop entertaining foolishness and get back on topic.

Nice deflect, I expect a swac title and a celebration birth for you all and if y’all fall short again just know this “band kid” who played sports in college FYI will be on y’all arrogant asses ... I told you y’all not coming out the west...but no pressure... y’all southern.. *snickers* my apologies @Fiyah ill stop entertaining foolishness and get back on topic.

Thanks for being the bigger man bruh.

Post them Panth lol

I knew you would come at me lol. Bruh, in all seriousness, and I’m not joking, there are a few Grambling and Southern posters on fhis board who have more PV personnel knowledge than I as a fan would have.

I’m waiting on the first game roster like everyone else.

I knew you would come at me lol. Bruh, in all seriousness, and I’m not joking, there are a few Grambling and Southern posters on fhis board who have more PV personnel knowledge than I as a fan would have.

I think pv made some awesome additions to the line and will be ready to contend strongly for the west based off the additions.

Now you know I'm not buying any of that lol. I've seen some of what Dooley has added. Gone post a few of em lol

If your QB is still throwing 30-40 yard 50/50 ducks like he did last year, you won't have to worry about the SCG

A transfer thread turns into another love fest thread
LOL its only one team in the conference I'm worried about. Lucky for u y'all are not on our menu. Plus, most of the time last year we ran the ball but I'm sure my qb has gotten better as a passer.

@NastyD ....Since you all got all of those star tranfers, things are looking up and I got you all going 5-7. For you all to make it to .500, JSU will need to beat AAMU which I don't believe you can. If you all slip up and lose to BCC the season will probably be a nightmare and no way JSU finish above .500.

@NastyD ....Since you all got all of those star tranfers, things are looking up and I got you all going 5-7. For you all to make it to .500, JSU will need to beat AAMU which I don't believe you can. If you all slip up and lose to BCC the season will probably be a nightmare and no way JSU finish above .500.

View attachment 7491
I got them losing to Bethune Cookman. Israel will have a field day on them.

I think pv made some awesome additions to the line and will be ready to contend strongly for the west based off the additions.

PV's big game is against Gram. If PV want's to stay out of there longstanding tertiary position, they must beat Gram again and no slip ups against jsu. PVU is kind of like the Evans Family from Good Times though (one step forward and two steps backwards). My prognosis is they will lose to Grambling and exact revenge on jsu. Unfortunately, that will put them in a familiar position (3rd place SWAC West).

View attachment 7491

Thanks @JROCK 5-7 is a compliment coming from you. Last year you and that other guy in here predicted that we'd go 2-9 and we went 5-5 all while firing coaches and switching systems. Looks like we will have a monster year this time around lol.

Thanks @JROCK 5-7 is a compliment coming from you. Last year you and that other guy in here predicted that we'd go 2-9 and we went 5-5 all while firing coaches and switching systems. Looks like we will have a monster year this time around lol.

I predicted you all last year at 3-7 and will give you all props for upsetting FAMU and PVU. I don't see you all even coming close to PVU this year though as they are a solid 3rd place SWAC West ball club. In an attempt not to be bias, I gave you all the BCC win though it was a toss up. I wanted to give you all the AAMU win but they are on the way up and some angry cuss. I just don't see .500 for you all this year. Unfortunately, the last three weeks of the season for you all will be like a horror movie. Good Luck though (except against S.U.).....LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back