NCAA Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The NCAA will establish a national transfer database
The change, which formally goes into effect on Oct. 15, will require schools to enter a player’s name into a “national transfer database” after the school is informed of the athlete’s decision to transfer. The school must do so within two business days of being notified.

“Once the student-athlete’s name is in the database, other coaches are free to contact that individual,” the NCAA said.

https://sports.yahoo.com/student-athletes-no-longer-need-permission-schools-transfer-170705488.html

Number of players in the SWAC in the transfer portal

AAMU 5
ASU 4
GSU 4
JSU 6
MVSU 13
PVAM 5
SU 3
TSU 1
UAPB 3

Number of players in the SWAC in the transfer portal

AAMU 5
ASU 4
GSU 4
JSU 6
MVSU 13
PVAM 5
SU 3
TSU 1
UAPB 3

Scholly's getting pulled around here lol. Vince, Hendrick, Dooley/Maynor aint playing lol. Ours is probably more like 2 now. At least 4 of those guys are returning now.

Last edited:
this transfer portal site must be top secret area 51 classified information..damn lol

You just have to know someone with access (a login) to it. I don't but the person who posted it for the SWAC and MEAC did. They just got the number but didn't reveal the names.

Scholly's getting pulled around here lol. Vince, Hendrick, Dooley/Maynor aint playing lol. Ours is probably more like 2 now. At least 4 of those guys are returning now.

I'm not surprised at Valley. There's no way you could have been a OL/DL at Valley and felt safe with your scholarships lol You can also add the Comegy leftovers on that list

The amount of JUCOs signed in December should have been a sign for them

I'm not surprised at Valley. There's no way you could have been a OL/DL at Valley and felt safe with your scholarships lol You can also add the Comegy leftovers on that list

The amount of JUCOs signed in December should have been a sign for them

This is exactly how i feel about our QBs. It's been 5 years since we've had a decent one on the roster. Things are shaping up quite nicely for this upcoming year though finally.

Folks jobs are on the line. They are not bs'ing around fall 2019 and I absolutely love it :D . PV's should be 6 but I'll keep my mouth shut about it.

I agree this is a business and some people have less time to get it done (IE Hendrick). 5-5 last year wont cut it this year and that schedule really does him NO favors. I know the defense will be better this year and our offensive staff shaped up pretty nicely. We just need to find a QB which I think we did.

The safety Augustine was a pre-season all swac selection. What happened? Was he red-shirted? Has he decided to transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back