NCAA Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang I wanted him lol
sTu is just like Southern. Doing underhanded shit behind the scenes as if the rest of us wouldn’t be aware no more than 10 minutes after the ink dries lol.

Prairie View @ Southern University, don’t think our quietness has us losing our focused attention on you all. *waving at the Panther-Jags*

sTu should recruit that deeeep etx area for the more capable relatives (lufkin hs especially).

Almost forgot, how is Jeremiah Holloman (WR) adjusting to life at sTu? lol
We been recruiting Lufkin hard. My Brother is there & he is happy abt both PV
sTu should recruit that deeeep etx area for the more capable relatives (lufkin hs especially).

Almost forgot, how is Jeremiah Holloman (WR) adjusting to life at sTu? lol
We r recruiting Lufkin. Hate we missed on the D Tackle. Committed to Arkansas, however he signed with SFA. A beast.

Was not aware of Holloman; howeve if this is the young man from Georgia, perhaps his coach had an impact on him.

sTu is just like Southern. Doing underhanded shit behind the scenes as if the rest of us wouldn’t be aware no more than 10 minutes after the ink dries lol.
We are just trying to get off the homecoming game rotation. There are no secrets in today’s world. However I do not get excited until the season has started. Hoping that I can sustain it past half time of our first game.

Prairie View @ Southern University, don’t think our quietness has us losing our focused attention on you all. *waving at the Panther-Jags*

Most of Southern University and A&M University players come to our powerful football program straight out of high school. As a rule of thumb, the defending SWAC West champions don't patch holes on our roster like the Texas Southern's of the world. You will see the difference when you Waller County "folk" visit the legendary Ace Mumford Stadium played on the iconic Pete Richardson Field near the bank of the mighty Mississippi River (go tell that!)....LOL

Correct me if I am wrong, however I believe Alcorn as well as Grambling brought in some key transfers and it has resulted in them representing the SWAC in all of the Celebration Bowls. We are copying SWAC Champions. I hope we have the same results.

Most of Southern University and A&M University players come to our powerful football program straight out of high school. As a rule of thumb, the defending SWAC West champions don't patch holes on our roster like the Texas Southern's of the world. You will see the difference when you Waller County "folk" visit the legendary Ace Mumford Stadium played on the iconic Pete Richardson Field near the bank of the mighty Mississippi River (go tell that!)....LOL

Just keep the authentic gumbo, WITH okra, warm for us. We’re eating w/ y’all pre-game because post-game, y’all gonna’ be offering coach Dooley a 3yr deal. We know the routine after y’all lose smh.

Nothing to see over on the Bluff at SU.

Exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back