NCAA Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The NCAA Division I council approved a package of updated guidelines Wednesday that could make it more difficult for college football and basketball players who transfer to receive immediate eligibility via waivers.
Though the NCAA is characterizing the changes as minor clarifications to guidelines that were already in place, they do appear to specify and narrow the circumstances in which athletes should be given waivers, according to a document outlining the updated language obtained by USA TODAY Sports. The new language also goes into more specific detail about the documentation required for a waiver, which can be extensive in cases where an athlete is seeking immediate eligibility on the grounds of an injury or illness to themselves or an immediate family member.

22 years old? Is he any good despite that former rating? Did he play at Ole Miss or transfer because he could not break into playing rotation? If he is that good, he will put pressure on SWAC defensive backs. JSU seem to be trying to inch closer to us.

22 years old? Is he any good despite that former rating? Did he play at Ole Miss or transfer because he could not break into playing rotation? If he is that good, he will put pressure on SWAC defensive backs. JSU seem to be trying to inch closer to us.
He's nothing to worry about. He only played in 4 games at Troy. The whole season he had 3 catches for 14 yards. He played for Troy last year.

He's nothing to worry about. He only played in 4 games at Troy. The whole season he had 3 catches for 14 yards. He played for Troy last year.

LOL 😂 sounds like lack of an opportunity than his abilities silly jag fan smh... it’s okay to clap for others not naked southern sometimes... it won’t hurt you I promise.

LOL ... sounds like a lack of opportunity than a lack of his ability silly jag fan... for once try clapping for a team not named southern.. I promise it won’t hurt you sir.
LOL a boss creates opportunities, he couldn't do it. LOL will see who's looking silly again during the season.

He played at EMCC and basically red shirted at Troy. You guys are not even an afterthought lol

The southern coalition been acting scary since JSU got a few flash in the pans on paper signed this offseason... they can’t help it but hate... QB can’t throw still that will get exposed this year , they not coming out the west this year, JSU not an easy out for them anymore on the schedule due to incompetent coaching , and they know their title window closing if they can’t win this year... hey i’d hate too. 😂😂🤷🏾‍♂️ Triggered jag fans in 3.2.1.......

Its only a few spewing hate. They've been stocking up on xfers too. I'd venture to say SU, txsu, and bama state are all bringing in a lot. Gram is quietly stocking up too but they are trying to stay off the radar but I'm not fooled lol.

Its only a few spewing hate. They've been stocking up on xfers too. I'd venture to say SU, txsu, and bama state are all bringing in a lot. Gram is quietly stocking up too but they are trying to stay off the radar but I'm not fooled lol.
Yeah we got 4 or 5 just from USF alone.

You dont see me commenting on anything SU related. I couldn't care any less. Everytime you see JSU though those fingers take control lol.
Trying to help y'all out lol. Don't get your hopes up about this transfer. Stop lying, y'all wanna be us so bad lol. Come on man we beat yall and own yall in everything lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back