Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, we been blasting them Jukes so hard, we done brought ole Blade out of hiber-nation. Hahahahahahahaha!!! DAMN!! LOL!!

Rob, they all crabs in a bucket! They're outnumbered like the Boom outnumbers the Jokebox! Where is that old Dude, JR, RJ whatever his name is? lol

Truth, Talladega Out numbered you for Mardi gras 2015 gave you a L ( Battle) and JSU outnumbered you last 2 years and = L for SU since 2013

Jukebox might be out of order once Tc go and handle business. Jsu gone be blowing at dust that Saturday .... Whew idk if southern gone be ready for not just getting two L's, but by two different bands as well as the football team... Mm don't worry jukes I'll be with a helping hand and a jsu jersey with yal names since yal secret fans anyway... *snickers*

Jukebox might be out of order once Tc go and handle business. Jsu gone be blowing at dust that Saturday .... Whew idk if southern gone be ready for not just getting two L's, but by two different bands as well as the football team... Mm don't worry jukes I'll be with a helping hand and a jsu jersey with yal names since yal secret fans anyway... *snickers*

That Southern vs. Talladega BTOB is going to be a Gay Battle. Both Band Directors are Southern grads, they family, they have a lot of things in common we don't know about! It's going to be a friendly battle!
homo7.gif
Tune in at Midnight on September 18 and bring your umbrellas, it's going to be raining men! lol

gayflag.gif

Bayou classic botb -successful, atl botb - successful, jackson botb- not a success. If jackson botb was a success it will still b here today. But tp i like the idea of Southern vs Famu botb u put on my mind now that would b great whenever Famu gets back to its full strength.
What the hell u talkm about. All the botb you named that were successful are college battles. You try to let high schools plus 2 or 3 college bands feel a 60,000 plus seat stadium every year and see you'll get the same results. On top of the botb in Atlanta consist of 8 college bands from various conference and the BC botb has had time to grow. The Jackson battle is based off high school bands. The BC is a classic botb and the Atlanta botb is sponsored by Honda so if you were very inclined on this information you would know not to compare the Jackson battle to Honda and BC.

Last edited:
They just upset about what happened so they tryna play it off. We know deep down they are hurt. Po little jags lmbo!!!
Exactly. Haymer is in desperate need of cash. su is obviously strapped for cash and it's director doesn't know how to arrange a budget. Guess he forgot about that part when he signed on for the job.:snicker:

That Southern vs. Talladega BTOB is going to be a Gay Battle. Both Band Directors are Southern grads, they family, they have a lot of things in common we don't know about! It's going to be a friendly battle!
homo7.gif
Tune in at Midnight on September 18 and bring your umbrellas, it's going to be raining men! lol

gayflag.gif
Blu Bengal, what are you trying to say? LOL!! Come on, let us all in on what we already suspect.

Last edited:
Bro, they seem to think everybody outside of BR cares. Well maybe other SU folks that don't live in BR but that's it lol. Ain't nobody checking for that BOTB without the Boom besides them, they jus tryna make themselves feel better lmbo
Considering the BOTB is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We weren't planning on relying on non-Louisiana folks to make this event successful. Baton Rouge and New Orleans alone will do that for us.

didn't su Lose to TC band the first time they battled? Then su won the 2nd time. Social media went crazy bashing su for losing to an unknown starter band. it was embarrassing.
I assume su scheduled them so they can have a tie breaker. Lord knows band (academics, not so much) is that schools bread & butter so they gotta fix that win/loss record.

Both bands sound similar though. Guess you'll base base the winner off who's the loudest.
And what do you think JSU's band does? They sure as hell don't try to outplay folks with all of those rap songs in their book.

Considering the BOTB is in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. We weren't planning on relying on non-Louisiana folks to make this event successful. Baton Rouge and New Orleans alone will do that for us.
Not anymore. Hahahahahahaha!!!

Dude with all of the false info you have posted in this thread, I don't know why you are still in the discussion.

Balance????? 90% of JSU's book is loud rap songs.
So that's all JSU plays? Just asking. Now we REALLY know whose lying and don't know what he's talking about.
Keep digging that whole deeper, even JR won't be able to pull you out of it.

Hey bruh, don't blame folks for your director's problems. If it walks like a duck.....you know the rest.:snicker:
But explain this to me, why are you, a supposed man, paying that close attention to another man?

JSU folks supposedly aren't mad, yet they are riding another band that they are scared to battle, made up false financial information to accuse a man of stealing, and now are resorting to personal attacks against the Director of Bands. If you aren't mad that you not in this battle, then why are y'all still commenting? If the event fails, then it fails, y'all aren't apart of it. If it succeeds, then it succeeded without you.

A sad day when JSt folks start ball-wash'n a band (Dega) they run from. Almost as bad as them openly cheering for Alcorn for the SCG'14.
When is the boom gonna handle their own business vs Juke?
Newsflash!! That's already been a done deal for years.

Since Doc left, su is a mere shell of itself and you Blade of ALL people know this.
Haymer's taking su to places they haven't been for decades, and that's on a downward spiral to something even Doc wouldn't recognize if he were still alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back