Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
didn't su Lose to TC band the first time they battled? Then su won the 2nd time. Social media went crazy bashing su for losing to an unknown starter band. it was embarrassing.
I assume su scheduled them so they can have a tie breaker. Lord knows band (academics, not so much) is that schools bread & butter so they gotta fix that win/loss record.

Both bands sound similar though. Guess you'll base base the winner off who's the loudest.

J State y yall will just do yo own botb friday the day before coming to Baton Rouge? Since yall the best ( only j state people think so) im pretty sure yall will have bands lined up to battle yall or yall can get jim hill or callaway to battle yall in yall pep rally gym.

I'm sure Jim Hill and Callaway will be at their OWN games on Friday night.. sheesh!

I'm sure Jim Hill and Callaway will be at their OWN games on Friday night.. sheesh!
Depends tp did u ask who they play, r u guys on the road, or can we pay u guys 4900 dollars to come battle us or better yet if u guys play like a south panola r u guys going? Sheesh!! Smh

He didn't think about that before he said it and he's still making a fool of himself. That's that SU education lol.
Yes i did. Did u read my response after that? Smh. Now u need to ask your self did tp type before he was thinking? Thats that j state education.

Yes i did. Did u read my response after that? Smh. Now u need to ask your self did tp type before he was thinking? Thats that j state education.

I did and you asked are we on the road the Friday night before thee SU game (smh). And you also said you can you pay us 4900 to come battle yall lol. Wth? Then you say something dumb about South Panola. Dude, you don't even know what you're talkin about. Shouldn't you be selling suckers somewhere to help your band get money?

I did and you asked are we on the road the Friday night before thee SU game (smh). And you also said you can you pay us 4900 to come battle yall lol. Wth? Then you say something dumb about South Panola. Dude, you don't even know what you're talkin about. Shouldn't you be selling suckers somewhere to help your band get money?
If u would go back and reread the post again. Tp said jim hill and callaway will b at there own game on friday. Ok then me(dezjaguar) said it depends tp did u ask the local high schools i mentioned above what there schedule looks like. Ok u following i also said jim hill or callaway might have to travel to a South Panola or somewhere far on that friday, the local high school band might not travel far if yall j state people would ask the two schools to come have botb on that friday night before coming to baton rouge. I didnt say anything about j state traveling anywhere. I guess thats that j state education or lack there of.

didn't su Lose to TC band the first time they battled? Then su won the 2nd time. Social media went crazy bashing su for losing to an unknown starter band. it was embarrassing.
I assume su scheduled them so they can have a tie breaker. Lord knows band (academics, not so much) is that schools bread & butter so they gotta fix that win/loss record.

Both bands sound similar though. Guess you'll base base the winner off who's the loudest.

If we go off of what the internet says yall have been running from TC for a few years. Truth is as long as you're not performing in anything significant outside of the zippity do dah parade you won't have a chance to face them LMAO.

I guess jsu is concerned with being loud because every year y'all slouchy azzes are trying to increase your brass section to no avail.

If u would go back and reread the post again. Tp said jim hill and callaway will b at there own game on friday. Ok then me(dezjaguar) said it depends tp did u ask the local high schools i mentioned above what there schedule looks like. Ok u following i also said jim hill or callaway might have to travel to a South Panola or somewhere far on that friday, the local high school band might not travel far if yall j state people would ask the two schools to come have botb on that friday night before coming to baton rouge. I didnt say anything about j state traveling anywhere. I guess thats that j state education or lack there of.

How about we ain't THAT pressed to host a band battle... LOL SU is tho.

Wassup Blade!? :snicker:

Forget j state! I believe Southern should have a botb like this every year against different schools. That would help raise money.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let me understand this midnight battle in mudford? So people supposed to want to go to Mudford at MIDNIGHT rather than go to the club? oooooook #dumb

That one was NOT run by JSU. We just performed in it and it was always successful. FAMU performed there and also SU... remember that? :snicker:
Yea yall had to bring in Southern and Famu to bring a crowd to memorial. Face it! J state just want do.

We had good crowds every year.... but again.. it was not run by JSU. ..AND it was on a Sunday.. when bands were available.. NOT on a Friday night.
Bayou classic botb -successful, atl botb - successful, jackson botb- not a success. If jackson botb was a success it will still b here today. But tp i like the idea of Southern vs Famu botb u put on my mind now that would b great whenever Famu gets back to its full strength.

If we go off of what the internet says yall have been running from TC for a few years. Truth is as long as you're not performing in anything significant outside of the zippity do dah parade you won't have a chance to face them LMAO.

I guess jsu is concerned with being loud because every year y'all slouchy azzes are trying to increase your brass section to no avail.

Obviously you are unaware that TC has seen us every year at the SHC Classic Parade and not once stepped to us. Ever Lol.

And you do know we are getting bigger because we are increasing our student body and the band is a recruitment tool, right? Lol.

"Go off what the internet says" lmbo!!!

Yea, sounds like someone is a little upset with all these unknown facts he tried to reach for. Good thing daddy's always there to correct you lol.

Bayou classic botb -successful, atl botb - successful, jackson botb- not a success. If jackson botb was a success it will still b here today. But tp i like the idea of Southern vs Famu botb u put on my mind now that would b great whenever Famu gets back to its full strength.

You do know the BOTB in Jackson was a high school BOTB right? Lol. Can't compare that to two college BOTBs. And you're from Jackson and didn't know this?? Something don't sound right about that lol.

Haymer just became head BD last year. The numbers increased all the way back in 06 well before any of this stuff started.
You just prove Luvdaboom's point. Haymer had the authority to cut the band size down to accomodate his budget. Instead Haymer seems to be biting off more than his budget could chew.

Obviously you are unaware that TC has seen us every year at the SHC Classic Parade and not once stepped to us. Ever Lol.

And you do know we are getting bigger because we are increasing our student body and the band is a recruitment tool, right? Lol.

"Go off what the internet says" lmbo!!!

Yea, sounds like someone is a little upset with all these unknown facts he tried to reach for. Good thing daddy's always there to correct you lol.

You're as clueless as they come. You can't step to someone that doesn't wanna be found. All of our meetings with TC were pre-arranged. Just like the BOTB's. Ran from TC and ran from SU. Typical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back