Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
JSU folks supposedly aren't mad, yet they are riding another band that they are scared to battle, made up false financial information to accuse a man of stealing, and now are resorting to personal attacks against the Director of Bands. If you aren't mad that you not in this battle, then why are y'all still commenting? If the event fails, then it fails, y'all aren't apart of it. If it succeeds, then it succeeded without you.
It's entertainment at su's expense and Haymer's making it THAT much easier.

As far as Taladega's concerned, that's the frankenstein monster su's created that's coming back to kill it's own master in about a month.
You can blame Haymer for that.
Then after they destroy su, The BOOM will destroy them....IF Talladega dares to step to them. Talladega don't won't no parts of the BOOM.

More trend-setting appearances outside of the football season...countless celebs giving shout-outs to Juke for giving their song(s) the justice it deserves...not even touched in the video/photogrophy relm.

Oh, the downward spiral....lol

Remember these are the folks that said the band got $1 million, I mean $750,000, well wait $100,000. They're not too good when it comes to numbers.
Dude with all of the false info you have posted in this thread, I don't know why you are still in the discussion.

i apologized earlier for my one error ... Yal still had over 350 k gross income , but this is my thread I started... And um as always you dodging a comment that had none to do with numbers we talking about the battle fam... Maybe come from underneath that rock your under and read for a change and stop dodging and backing back in a corner of distracting points to justify your insecurities as it relates to the juke and the boom.

More trend-setting appearances outside of the football season...countless celebs giving shout-outs to Juke for giving their song(s) the justice it deserves...not even touched in the video/photogrophy relm.

Lol dude you want a mascot head., cause you're just randomly posting stuff out of context to just join in ... Nobody paying no mind to you... Take your jaguar mascot head and go to the sidelines grown folks trying to talk here.

Different HBCU bands get attention from all kinds of celebrities, but some bands directors "don't go out of their way" to gain attention. Hint, hint.
They let their work do it for them, i.e., Taylor and company.
This is why The BOOM's been ranked ahead of su for quite some time.

Lol dude you want a mascot head., cause you're just randomly posting stuff out of context to just join in ... Nobody paying no mind to you... Take your jaguar mascot head and go to the sidelines grown folks trying to talk here.
Hey, du'mass. Go read and realize 1) Im in line with the convo...and, 2) I wasn't even talk'n to you.

i apologized earlier for my one error ... Yal still had over 350 k gross income , but this is my thread I started... And um as always you dodging a comment that had none to do with numbers we talking about the battle fam... Maybe come from underneath that rock your under and read for a change and stop dodging and backing back in a corner of distracting points to justify your insecurities as it relates to the juke and the boom.
Backing away from what? SU has owned JSU's band. Y'all think because you got bigger and louder that you are suddenly on our level. Please.....Remember which band switched its playing style to match the other band.

Like the downward spiral that our football team was apparently on when they reached the SCG again with a freshman QB. lol
Now this is a football thread? By the way, you also lost THAT title too. LOL! Things just ain't looking too good for su and the Jukes right now.
Losing out to the BOOM, losing in football, struggling academically, firing it's athletic director, going broke. About to lose to a community college band while probably losing money in the process, thus putting them further in the red. What's next? This is so sad.

Different HBCU bands get attention from all kinds of celebrities, but some bands directors "don't go out of their way" to gain attention. Hint, hint.
They let their work do it for them, i.e., Taylor and company.
This is why The BOOM's been ranked ahead of su for quite some time.
And what big performances has J-Skate performed at due to this newfound attention?

Make fun of folks promoting their brand and celebrating their successes...........check
Make fun of folks fundraising for their organization.............................................check

I guess that's the Mississippi way. Now just remember, when JSU starts using social media to promote themselves and fundraise, don't say s--- to us when we start getting on y'all.

Backing away from what? SU has owned JSU's band. Y'all think because you got bigger and louder that you are suddenly on our level. Please.....Remember which band switched its playing style to match the other band.
Obviously the nation doesn't think so with The BOOM being consistently ranked ahead of su.
You seem to be making up stuff as you go along. The BOOM is the most balanced band in all of HBCU.
If anybody's copying, it's su. You guys are adding parts you NEVER had in the past just to compete with The BOOM now.

And what big performances has J-Skate performed at due to this newfound attention?

Make fun of folks promoting their brand and celebrating their successes...........check
Make fun of folks fundraising for their organization.............................................check

I guess that's the Mississippi way. Now just remember, when JSU starts using social media to promote themselves and fundraise, don't say s--- to us when we start getting on y'all.
What are you doing with ALL those supposed accolades you claim su's receiving? Where's the financial benefit? You got su band officials literally on their knees like a crackhead begging and begging for money. Where's all that money from the supposed accolades going?
Could the next scandal at su involve theft? Just asking.

What the hell u talkm about. All the botb you named that were successful are college battles. You try to let high schools plus 2 or 3 college bands feel a 60,000 plus seat stadium every year and see you'll get the same results. On top of the botb in Atlanta consist of 8 college bands from various conference and the BC botb has had time to grow. The Jackson battle is based off high school bands. The BC is a classic botb and the Atlanta botb is sponsored by Honda so if you were very inclined on this information you would know not to compare the Jackson battle to Honda and BC.
New orleans bot
What the hell u talkm about. All the botb you named that were successful are college battles. You try to let high schools plus 2 or 3 college bands feel a 60,000 plus seat stadium every year and see you'll get the same results. On top of the botb in Atlanta consist of 8 college bands from various conference and the BC botb has had time to grow. The Jackson battle is based off high school bands. The BC is a classic botb and the Atlanta botb is sponsored by Honda so if you were very inclined on this information you would know not to compare the Jackson battle to Honda and BC.
Nobody will sponsor that botb mess in jackson college or high school. J state band isnt sponsorship material. Lol

Oh lawd let me go ahead and school you because it irks me when jukes play the playing style card. First off the boom sound like the boom... Which is balanced and under control... Meanwhile su been the same for years trumpets missing them notes on screams., tubas all high and sounding like shat !, and no woodwind existence. Come now juke we can hear woodwind a in jsu band but we jacking yal loud style .? For what? Keep that playing style yal think yal made famous... Yal trying to increase numbers yal budget can't even manage to keep up with the boom ... Take a seat and this L ... Boom is balanced... Su just a New Orleans brass band that sound sharp as hell! Lol

Last edited:
Oh lawd let me go ahead and school you because it irks me when jukes play the playing style card. First off the boom sound like the boom... Which is balanced and under control... Meanwhile su been the same for years trumpets missing them notes on screams., tubas all high and sounding like shat !, and no woodwind existence. Come now juke we can hear woodwind a in jsu band but we jacking yal loud style .? For what? Keep that playing style yal think yal made famous... Yal trying to increase numbers yal budget can't even manage to keep up with the boom ... Take a seat and this L ... Boom is balanced... Su just a New Orleans brass band that sound sharp as hell! Lol
Kmsl!! Sound better than Southern? Kmsl and Smdh!

All the same lies from years passed about the Boom and even new lies. So sad lol.

No matter how much yall lie to yourselves about us, it'll never be true lol.

It's ok SU, really, it's ok. Lol

Know your history, "The Big Band Sound" was started at JSU by William Davis! At JSU we DON"T compare the Boom to any other marching band, only pervious editions of the Boom get the comparison honor! We just arrogant like that.

So you admit that you go around town gossiping like a female about another man?

Ya'll getting too sensitive! Who coined the phrase "Fly The Fruity Skies with JSU"? If I can find the photo that a SU poster posted, I will post it! Man up! *snicker*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back