Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
TP do I need to quote your post giving the "W" to SU? Moving on.....

Yall didn't even bring a big crowd you your own BOTB. lol. This isn't the first BOTB's SU has thrown on campus and all of them were bigger and better than that sorry shat yall "organized" last year.
That proves that JSU folks don't care to see su these days like they did when Doc was the director. Man, Haymer's taking his band under faster than the Titanic. Heck, even Grambling's director walked out on su.

You just prove Luvdaboom's point. Haymer had the authority to cut the band size down to accomodate his budget. Instead Haymer seems to be biting off more than his budget could chew.

The only point that has been proven is when it comes to Jukebox business y'all don't have a single clue.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That proves that JSU folks don't care to see su these days like they did when Doc was the director. Man, Haymer's taking his band under faster than the Titanic. Heck, even Grambling's director walked out on su.

Nah it just proves that the sonic womb doesn't have the fan support they think they do. Which is why no one outside of Mississippi asks y'all to perform.

You're as clueless as they come. You can't step to someone that doesn't wanna be found. All of our meetings with TC were pre-arranged. Just like the BOTB's. Ran from TC and ran from SU. Typical.

Notice I said "see us every year and never step to us." This means that they have to see us right? So how is it that we don't wana be seen?
Don't be slow all your life psycho lol.

How would you know anyway when you're just "going off what the internet says"?

Now that's clueless lol!!

If we go off of what the internet says yall have been running from TC for a few years. Truth is as long as you're not performing in anything significant outside of the zippity do dah parade you won't have a chance to face them LMAO.

I guess jsu is concerned with being loud because every year y'all slouchy azzes are trying to increase your brass section to no avail.
You from a school who posted rusty horns and trumpets with tape and you got the nerve to call someone slouchy. Just wait til I get to Mumford. I'm gone make special effort to video record them rusty horns and taped up trumpets.

Hell I might even throw dollars at them Jukes as they march by as a donation.

You from a school who posted rusty horns and trumpets with tape and you got the nerve to call someone slouchy. Just wait til I get to Mumford. I'm gone make special effort to video record them rusty horns and taped up trumpets.

Hell I might even throw dollars at them Jukes as they march by as a donation.

If you see those instruments he had on that video at any game I'll give YOU $100.

Notice I said "see us every year and never step to us." This means that they have to see us right? So how is it that we don't wana be seen?
Don't be slow all your life psycho lol.

How would you know anyway when you're just "going off what the internet says"?

Now that's clueless lol!!

Still clueless eh. Marching in the same parade isn't exactly "seeing" each other. Use your brain for once. If y'all really wanted to battle TC nothing's stopping you other than......YOU.

Let me understand this midnight battle in mudford? So people supposed to want to go to Mudford at MIDNIGHT rather than go to the club? oooooook #dumb
Man, nobody ain't going to no midnight botb to get shot at. Heck, you know if you shooting during the day, it's gone be worse at night. Is Haymer crazy or what?

Bayou classic botb -successful, atl botb - successful, jackson botb- not a success. If jackson botb was a success it will still b here today. But tp i like the idea of Southern vs Famu botb u put on my mind now that would b great whenever Famu gets back to its full strength.
This proves you don't have a clue, but then we already knew that.

You're as clueless as they come. You can't step to someone that doesn't wanna be found. All of our meetings with TC were pre-arranged. Just like the BOTB's. Ran from TC and ran from SU. Typical.
Dude, when su and Talladega battle, it's for second place and that's all there is to it. Heck, watching both bands, you can't tell which is which and whose copying who. You see one, you've seen the other. That's Talladega and su for you. LOL!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Still clueless eh. Marching in the same parade isn't exactly "seeing" each other. Use your brain for once. If y'all really wanted to battle TC nothing's stopping you other than......YOU.

We actually see each other which is why i said what i said lol. Obviously one of us knows what they're talkin about and it aint you.

You might wana check those sorry Internet sources you keep going off of lol.

And we ain't the ones that care about battlin TC, y'all are. You just tryna make it seem like we care to validate yourselves for wanting to battle some half bred wana be SWAC band. All they have to do is put their horns up next time they see us, blow and see what happens lol. They know who to step to cuz they know they can throw yall around like they been doing.

Still clueless huh psycho? That name fits you btw.

We actually see each other which is why i said what i said lol. Obviously one of us knows what they're talkin about and it obviosly aint you.

You might wana check those sorry Internet sources you keep going off of lol.

And we ain't the ones that care about battlin TC, y'all are. You just tryna make it seem like we care to validate yourselves for wanting to battle some half bred wana be SWAC band. All they have to do is put their horns up next time they see us, blow and see what happens lol. They know who to step to cuz they know they can throw yall around like they been doing.

Still clueless huh psycho? That name fits you btw.

Dude everything you say is arse backwards. For one Bonds was a Juke so I know for a fact he'd come for jstank's neck given the opportunity. Another thing is I see up and comers in boxing going after Mayweather, I see football teams going after the Seahawks and the Patriots. Up and comers go for the throne not the peasants. Everybody wants a piece of the Jukebox inside and outside of the band world.

But again you're as clueless as jayrob and I'm done with debating you crybaby cornballs (thanks Bighead). Now go be mad because we gave yall a swift kick in the arse.

Dude everything you say is arse backwards. For one Bonds was a Juke so I know for a fact he'd come for jstank's neck given the opportunity. Another thing is I see up and comers in boxing going after Mayweather, I see football teams going after the Seahawks and the Patriots. Up and comers go for the throne not the peasants. Everybody wants a piece of the Jukebox inside and outside of the band world.

But again you're as clueless as jayrob and I'm done with debating you crybaby cornballs (thanks Bighead). Now go be mad because we gave yall a swift kick in the arse.

Get off my thread then juke. After all i started it. Losers quit and at least you know when you've been defeated that's a upgrade and new for you jag fans ... Proud of you homeboy proud of you. Yal jukes growing up so fast on me ... *snikers*

Get off my thread then juke. After all i started it. Losers quit and at least you know when you've been defeated that's a upgrade and new for you jag fans ... Proud of you homeboy proud of you. Yal jukes growing up so fast on me ... *snikers*

They just upset about what happened so they tryna play it off. We know deep down they are hurt. Po little jags lmbo!!!

They just upset about what happened so they tryna play it off. We know deep down they are hurt. Po little jags lmbo!!!

Ole dude calling folks names like a lil defeated kid .... Awe man these jukes hitting a new all time low lol ... I digress!

Ole dude calling folks names like a lil defeated kid .... Awe man these jukes hitting a new all time low lol ... I digress!

Lmbo!! Then dude got the nerve to say how the director at TC a juke and only wants to battle heavy weights. Obviously he's still clueless cuz them kneegrows battle any and everybody in their sight, except JSU of course lol. They know they don't want the real champ (JSU) so they pick on who they can (SU & others).

It's ok, they(SU) will get their chance to battle JSU that saturday. Hopefully they'll be done crying by then cuz I ain't tryna sit at no game wit people balling up the whole time. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back