Midnight Madness BOTB

Status
Not open for further replies.
And what does any of this have to do with SU vs TC or JSU??? Worry about getting served AGAIN. Yall are worried about the wrong thing and don't have a single clue about what's going on. It's hila how clueless yall actually are.

What's gonna be "hila" (smh) is when this event flops... LOL No one from the general population will want to see TU. They want the BOOM.. but oh well. That ship has sailed and now your lil event will sink.. LOL

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So we got served because we refused to get ghetto? LOL
JSU brought nothing but heat to SU...in the game and at the stadium. SU ain't got nothing to serve and if they did offer it, we don't want it... im sure it smells.
What's gonna be "hila" (smh) is when this event flops... LOL No one from the general population will want to see TU. They want the BOOM.. but oh well. That ship has sailed and now your lil event will sink.. LOL

TP do I need to quote your post giving the "W" to SU? Moving on.....

Yall didn't even bring a big crowd you your own BOTB. lol. This isn't the first BOTB's SU has thrown on campus and all of them were bigger and better than that sorry shat yall "organized" last year.

Right , so you dodged factual points to point out an obvious I stated last message.... Southern folks not only dodge facts, but yal don't read or acknowledge either I see
Once again, how about you let us handle our financial business, and y'all worry about being ready for September 19th.

You're really underestimating the attention this battle will get between the 2 bands. If we couldn't get JSU in the battle, then Talladega definitely was the next best option because folks want to see them battle a legit band in the fall. Also Baton Rouge and New Orleans are on a different level when it comes to band battles and showcases. Talladega will draw a lot of interest from New Orleans folks and SU is already a main draw anyway.

You're really underestimating the attention this battle will get between the 2 bands. If we couldn't JSU in the battle, then Talladega definitely was the next best option because folks want to see them battle a legit band in the fall.

That battle to most is more intriguing than SU vs JSU especially after how bad JSU got bent over in last year's "battle"

TP do I need to quote your post giving the "W" to SU? Moving on.....

Yall didn't even bring a big crowd you your own BOTB. lol. This isn't the first BOTB's SU has thrown on campus and all of them were bigger and better than that sorry shat yall "organized" last year.

I gave SU the "W" for halftime mainly because the BOOM didn't even try. Also, Friday is a hard night to have band battle since a BIG part of your interested party are not available... high school band students, high school students who attend Friday night games and parents. That's thousands of people who are left out. Won't be any different in BR. Ain't nobody coming to that shat, especially without the BOOM!

Be careful with your predictions, we saw how that worked out for you the past 2 seasons in football in reference to us. You really want to step into uncharted territory and try it with band now?

The last two seasons, I was right about SU. I told you that you needed a QB... that skinny one sucked. The year before that, we split and you won in Houston because we had Comegy and his band of dummies. No way that sorry SU team should have beat us in Houston.

I gave SU the "W" for halftime mainly because the BOOM didn't even try. Also, Friday is a hard night to have band battle since a BIG part of your interested party are not available... high school band students, high school students who attend Friday night games and parents. That's thousands of people who are left out. Won't be any different in BR. Ain't nobody coming to that shat, especially without the BOOM!

If we hadn't already been there and done that with hosting BOTB's I wouldn'tbe laughing so hard at you asinine prediction

He should stick with footb...nah, he admitted he doesn't know anything about that. Guess he needs to retreat to the Blue people forum because when football season starts, it will be like it was when Bell coached at JSU.

#Savage
LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
J State y yall will just do yo own botb friday the day before coming to Baton Rouge? Since yall the best ( only j state people think so) im pretty sure yall will have bands lined up to battle yall or yall can get jim hill or callaway to battle yall in yall pep rally gym.

People had to work that night also. If the BOTB woulda been pushed back as I'm sure they probably will do, hence the name "midnight madness," folks woulda been all outside of the AAC and across campus tryna get inn. If that SU Grad would not have organized it on his own it would have probably been ran better.

Why ya'll worried about one year... The BOOM been bending SU over for YEARS!

Screen-Shot-2014-03-04-at-5.17.49-PM.png

J State y yall will just do yo own botb friday the day before coming to Baton Rouge? Since yall the best ( only j state people think so) im pretty sure yall will have bands lined up to battle yall or yall can get jim hill or callaway to battle yall in yall pep rally gym.

They're gonna be too busy paying to attend our battle.

That battle to most is more intriguing than SU vs JSU especially after how bad JSU got bent over in last year's "battle"
Man hush. Hell I have a good friend who played for Tenn State but graduated last year and was coming to see JSU vs su botb but got upset when I told him Jsu not coming and TC was coming and he was like who da hell is that and he was like " DNT YHEY HAVE TO BE AT THERE OWN FOOTBALL SATURDAY " lol hahah and I was Like find that out on your own I'm sure you'll be laughing to once you do . Lol

Man hush. Hell I have a good friend who played for Tenn State but graduated last year and was coming to see JSU vs su botb but got upset when I told him Jsu not coming and TC was coming and he was like who da hell is that and he was like " DNT YHEY HAVE TO BE AT THERE OWN FOOTBALL SATURDAY " lol hahah and I was Like find that out on your own I'm sure you'll be laughing to once you do . Lol

Bro, they seem to think everybody outside of BR cares. Well maybe other SU folks that don't live in BR but that's it lol. Ain't nobody checking for that BOTB without the Boom besides them, they jus tryna make themselves feel better lmbo

Bro, they seem to think everybody outside of BR cares. Well maybe other SU folks that don't live in BR but that's it lol. Ain't nobody checking for that BOTB without the Boom besides them, they jus tryna make themselves feel better lmbo
Kmsl!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back