Maynor was asked about Deion on the review show... video

Status
Not open for further replies.

What?! I don't love the hood, personally. Neaux sir. Lol but I see the tone and it is what it is. Look...even the school my Tigers just beat to get in the dance had tone like we were nobody. They even admitted they hadn't bothered to scout and didn't "know" us. They got dusted for it. AAMU is strong for now but with the recruits and the scouting for AAMU's tendencies...Maynor better have a whole binder for the fall if it's just this one game. I see AAMU v JSU putting round black butts in seats
for the last part of this...we normally play our homecoming game the last week of September-first 2 weeks of October with a bye week always before Classic. Our fans were coming to homecoming anyway no matter who we play lol what's funny is someone pulling strings for the 2 teams to meet on our homecoming cause it's rather odd that it hasn't happened since we been in the SWAC.

Last edited:
Wouldn't get what? That this spring isn't much of a measure until the fall? That Maynor is a CHARACTER and so is Prime? Lol oh...I GET it...
That part. Why do people think Deion gets to be the only character in the SWAC, talking smack is in our culture nothing wrong with it. I get tired of hearing coaches say the same damn thing "They a well coached team" "They fly around the ball"

We didn't ask anyone to put us on ESPN ..we just put a 50 piece on y'all on ESPN that's all😂😭 first the running clock now the 50 piece boneless on national TV.

Chuckle chuckle ha ha ho-hum yawn.

That and $6 will get you a Starbucks brew.

Tired Golden State Warriors GIF by NBA

Maynor also is directing at the media outlets that have lost some credibility by following everything and glorifying what Prime has said when he got there and basically ignoring other SWAC programs or acting like it hasn't been done before in the SWAC. Some won't tell the truth.

*coughs* HBCU Gameday.... Light On Sports... etc *coughs*

stay professional? Coach Sanders can dish it then he can take it! Gtfoh..you wish Maynor would fall hard cause you picked Jsu to win lol..that's tuff

I guess dancing on the sidelines and padding the score in garbage team against our 2nd team with Casey in the game (a 1st teamer as we saw) and Gucci bags after the game is professional.

I blame Bama State for this lol

Reactions: J C
I think the largest crowd in the history of AAMU SWAC history in Louis Crews stadium was the game against Southern in late 90's. I am willing to bet the game below will top the Southern game.

October 9 – Jackson State (Homecoming)

All the talk in the spring is useless. Maynor and AAMU won round one. Now its time for Prime and Mighty JSU to even the score. Maynor said what he had the say and Prime responded. I will be in attendance regardless of whether the game is on ESPN3, ESPNU or ESPN....Can't wait! Get Ya Tickets!!!!!

you are really jacked up with the spring. We’ll be there ready to rumble. I am sure your coach will give us plenty motivation. We are coming to your neighborhood this fall. FAMU RATTLERS!!!
Dude we don't respect you. This ain't the MEAC. We will humble you. You gets no respect from us. We don't give a dam about what you did in the MEAC. Line your best up and let's get it. Besides if you were at FAMU in 1973 you definitely remember the azz kickings we gave you in the SIAC. Stop fronting. It doesn't look good on you.

What?! I don't love the hood, personally. Neaux sir. Lol but I see the tone and it is what it is. Look...even the school my Tigers just beat to get in the dance had tone like we were nobody. They even admitted they hadn't bothered to scout and didn't "know" us. They got dusted for it. AAMU is strong for now but with the recruits and the scouting for AAMU's tendencies...Maynor better have a whole binder for the fall if it's just this one game. I see AAMU v JSU putting round black butts in seats
Pump your brakes brah.

I think the largest crowd in the history of AAMU SWAC history in Louis Crews stadium was the game against Southern in late 90's. I am willing to bet the game below will top the Southern game.

October 9 – Jackson State (Homecoming)

All the talk in the spring is useless. Maynor and AAMU won round one. Now its time for Prime and Mighty JSU to even the score. Maynor said what he had the say and Prime responded. I will be in attendance regardless of whether the game is on ESPN3, ESPNU or ESPN....Can't wait! Get Ya Tickets!!!!!

You guys are playing JSU for homecomimg fall 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back