Maynor was asked about Deion on the review show... video

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know this reminds me of when JSU had the low APR scores and was on probation a couple of years. The whole SWAC Conference clowned the Tigers relentlessly. WHAT A RECOVERY HUH?....

Anybody who thinks the SWAC was gonna just roll over and play dead for JSU because Deion is their coach is just delusional. And I've got news for you... this Fall will not be any easier with FAMU and BCU entering the conference. The SWAC is a tougher conference than you gave it credit for. IT'S ROUGH IN THE SWAC!

As for Coach Maynor, he's just telling it how it is. Everybody's expecting JSU to run through the SWAC like diarrhea come the fall because the rest of Deion's recruits will hit the field. Well guess what, he's not the only team that's upgrading talent in the fall. Maynor is still playing with some of Spady's players on the field. This is only his 3rd year. Next Fall will see this year's recruits and transfers on the team. The SWAC is changing. This is not like traditional years when only 2 teams are up. Just about everybody is making improvements. AAMU, Alcorn, ASU, UAPB, PV, SU, and JSU are all rising. Even MVSU is showing improve. Now enter FAMU and BCU into the mix. It's gonna take more than 1 recruiting class for any new coach to win this conference. That is just facts. And you expect these coaches to not use the naysayers as motivation? Get real and unclutch your pearls!

Deion is good for the SWAC, but I thought the goal was for the ENTIRE SWAC to improve? Y'all getting mad because of why again? Is the bigger picture for us to sit back and watch Deion take over, or is it for everyone else to step their games up? Coach Maynor is saying challenge accepted. Y'all can lie down if you want, but AAMU was already on a mission to change the narrative. It didn't take Deion arriving for us to decide neither.

RESPECT ALL, FEAR NONE!

Anybody who thinks the SWAC was gonna just roll over and play dead for JSU because Deion is their coach is just delusional. And I've got news for you... this Fall will not be any easier with FAMU and BCU entering the conference. The SWAC is a tougher conference than you gave it credit for. IT'S ROUGH IN THE SWAC!

As for Coach Maynor, he's just telling it how it is. Everybody's expecting JSU to run through the SWAC like diarrhea come the fall because the rest of Deion's recruits will hit the field. Well guess what, he's not the only team that's upgrading talent in the fall. Maynor is still playing with some of Spady's players on the field. This is only his 3rd year. Next Fall will see this year's recruits and transfers on the team. The SWAC is changing. This is not like traditional years when only 2 teams are up. Just about everybody is making improvements. AAMU, Alcorn, ASU, UAPB, PV, SU, and JSU are all rising. Even MVSU is showing improve. Now enter FAMU and BCU into the mix. It's gonna take more than 1 recruiting class for any new coach to win this conference. That is just facts. And you expect these coaches to not use the naysayers as motivation? Get real and unclutch your pearls!

Deion is good for the SWAC, but I thought the goal was for the ENTIRE SWAC to improve? Y'all getting mad because of why again? Is the bigger picture for us to sit back and watch Deion take over, or is it for everyone else to step their games up? Coach Maynor is saying challenge accepted. Y'all can lie down if you want, but AAMU was already on a mission to change the narrative. It didn't take Deion arriving for us to decide neither.

RESPECT ALL, FEAR NONE!
This dude said, "Only his 3rd full year and playing with Spady's players" in the same sentence. LMAO!!!! Deion only been here 3-4 months with little to no time to evaluate the players, implement his system because of Covid, and STILL put 43 points on Maynor's defense.

Our scout team RB who held the camera and filmed the practice sessions scored a TD and ran over Maynor's defense. What do that tell you?

If you don't know, it says, "You are NOT in our league!" We have practice squad players that are better than your 3 full year starters. Give Deion time to "FULLY" evaluate what he has, implement his system, and get his kids in; and then let's see what's what.

Be afraid!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!! Like I said, "Maynor's mouth is gonna get his ass kick for several years to come. Just like yall country Bama cousins little trick with that scoreboard.

Last edited:
This dude said, "Only his 3rd full year and playing with Spady's players" in the same sentence. LMAO!!!! Deion only been here 6 months with little to no time to evaluate the players, implement his system because of Covid, and STILL put 43 points on Maynor's defense.

Our scout team RB who held the camera and filmed the practice sessions scored a TD and ran over Maynor's defense. What do that tell you?

If you don't know, it says, "You are NOT in our league!" We have practice squad players that are better than your starters. Give Deion time to "FULLY" evaluate what he has, implement his system, and get his kids in; and then let's see what's what.

Be afraid!!! BE VERY AFRAID!!! Like I said, "Maynor's mouth is gonna get his ass kick for several years to come. Just like yall country Bama cousins little trick with that scoreboard.
Beans, the final score was not indicative of how far out of reach this game really was. We were slicing through your defense like hot butter. Be glad that we hadn't played a game in 35 days. The defense was rusty and missed a lot of open field tackles on short passes that led to at least 3 big play touchdowns for you all. That gets fixed as more games are played. And let's not forget how the refs aided y'all down the field with 2 bogus targeting calls, and swallowed their whistles on an obvious hands to the face penalty where y'all scored your last TD. And we still could've scored again before taking a knee at your 30 yard line to end the game. Dude, get a clue. This Fall will yield the same result.

Laughing at you being giddy about putting points on a defense coming off 5 weeks since our last played game. 😆 🤣 😂

Beans, the final score was not indicative of how far out of reach this game really was. We were slicing through your defense like hot butter. Be glad that we hadn't played a game in 35 days. The defense was rusty and missed a lot of open field tackles on short passes that led to at least 3 big play touchdowns for you all. That gets fixed as more games are played. And let's not forget how the refs aided y'all down the field with 2 bogus targeting calls, and swallowed their whistles on an obvious hands to the face penalty where y'all scored your last TD. And we still could've scored again before taking a knee at your 30 yard line to end the game. Dude, get a clue. This Fall will yield the same result.

Laughing at you being giddy about putting points on a defense coming off 5 weeks since our last played game.
I can see what I said went FAAARRRRR over your head. But I understand. Like I said, Get Ready for the ass kickins once Deion gets time to FULLY evaluate and implement. And remember, You're the same guy who I took $50 bones from on a bet. So, I'll ride with my clue before riding with yours.

Where is everybody getting this notion that we want folks to lay down? When have we said or even implied that? Lol. Y’all gotta stop making stuff up. We LOVE competition and what it brings and y’all laying down would be no fun. We want your best every game, like y’all been givin us for years anyway since everybody gets up for JSU. All we saying is, there’s brighter days ahead 😎

And who the hell is mad? Y’all dudes funny 😂

We LOVE competition and what it brings and y’all laying down would be no fun. We want your best every game, like y’all been givin us for years anyway since everybody gets up for JSU. All we saying is, there’s brighter days ahead 😎

And who the hell is mad? Y’all dudes funny 😂

This.

A little trivia. Did all know that coach Maynor was the stunt-double QB in the movie "Any Given Sunday" and also did a stunt-double in "Remember The Titans?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back