Maynor was asked about Deion on the review show... video

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSU fans are like the fat girl who goes on a diet every year on January 2nd to only end up gaining more weight by May and eating up all the BBQ on fourth of July at the family cookout. She'll start over in January with the same line.

I know it gets on our nerves sometime, but if the JSU folks don't "toot their own horn", no one else will. Just saying.

I'm more impressed by what Maynor had to say about Prime, concerning the scoreboard at the end of the game. Ijs... #Win

Maynor also is directing at the media outlets that have lost some credibility by following everything and glorifying what Prime has said when he got there and basically ignoring other SWAC programs or acting like it hasn't been done before in the SWAC. Some won't tell the truth.

Gotta leave em behind in the fall, though...still on the tiltawhirl after that loss this Spring...

Insulting Maynor as "a nobody" won't work. Alcorn is quietly still King of the swac football....
Jsu can win out with better scouting and much more aggressive first half scoring. For now...or do it in the fall with that juggernaut recruiting class.
Maynor is up one...an IGNANT one but he's up nonetheless.

Insulting Maynor as "a nobody" won't work. Alcorn is quietly still King of the swac football....
Jsu can win out with better scouting and much more aggressive first half scoring. For now...or do it in the fall with that juggernaut recruiting class.
Maynor is up one...an IGNANT one but he's up nonetheless.
Is that what you got from that clip? That he insulted Maynor by calling him a "nobody"? Really?

Yes. And I see it being fed in here, too by the tone of the jsu faithful when it comes to everyone else.
Nobody:
JSU: i love the hood...but as soon as I got my check....I WAS GONE!

But seriously yes...the tone is out there. I mean it's it's people do...brag and talk mess. Maynor got one though. Gotta get him in the fall and make him eat it.

Had JSU stretched the field passing on AAMU very early and kept hammering it...lord Jesus it would've been a 60 piece.

Yes. And I see it being fed in here, too by the tone of the jsu faithful when it comes to everyone else.
Nobody:
JSU: i love the hood...but as soon as I got my check....I WAS GONE!
LOL!!!! You love the hood, but do the hood love YOU?! If you were to start to do well for yourself, would the hood show you love or would they try to steal your shine and your isht?

LOL!!!! You love the hood, but do the hood love YOU?! If you were to start to do well for yourself, would the hood show you love or would they try to steal your shine and your isht?
What?! I don't love the hood, personally. Neaux sir. Lol but I see the tone and it is what it is. Look...even the school my Tigers just beat to get in the dance had tone like we were nobody. They even admitted they hadn't bothered to scout and didn't "know" us. They got dusted for it. AAMU is strong for now but with the recruits and the scouting for AAMU's tendencies...Maynor better have a whole binder for the fall if it's just this one game. I see AAMU v JSU putting round black butts in seats

That's a cool rivalry for mid-major because I see it having the possibility for events, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back