Maynor was asked about Deion on the review show... video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude we don't respect you. This ain't the MEAC. We will humble you. You gets no respect from us. We don't give a dam about what you did in the MEAC. Line your best up and let's get it. Besides if you were at FAMU in 1973 you definitely remember the azz kickings we gave you in the SIAC. Stop fronting. It doesn't look good on you.
I respect you guys and I have my opinion just as you do. The MEAC was pretty tough last year and we did go 9-2 with a victory over a SWAC team. I don’t front, I don’t have too. 👍

Deion still hasn't shown his full hand YET. I didn't see many complex blitz packages from their defense this spring season, nor audibles from QBs.
yet and still he's gotten worked these last 3 games.

Deion still hasn't shown his full hand YET. I didn't see many complex blitz packages from their defense this spring season, nor audibles from QBs.
you rarely see any qbs audible any more. The get up to the line of scrimmage and the qb looks to the sideline for the play.

I love all this.

Deion has to match his words with results. Maynor said what a lot of HBCU lifers feel. He also has to match his words with results. Deion does have a savior complex. He is arguably the most influential and I would say perceived powerful man on that campus now and he has a cult like following to prove it. Go to any social media or just plain media platform and you will see the evidence. It’s an interesting sociological case study.

What we as a whole have to do is leverage all this and maximize it to the short, medium and long term good for our universities.

Last edited:
Coach Maynor has been coaching for over a decade. He played on the pro level himself. What else do you bumpkins expect? He's a competitor. A student of the game. He has built programs. Do you think he is going to lay down? Only a idiot would think so. So far lots of idiots running around......

Coach Maynor has been coaching for over a decade. He played on the pro level himself. What else do you bumpkins expect? He's a competitor. A student of the game. He has built programs. Do you think he is going to lay down? Only a idiot would think so. So far lots of idiots running around......
They thought Maynor would cater to Coach Sanders Ego...😭🤣

IF they knew Prime, they’d know he expects and loves the complete opposite of what they’re assuming 😂
I believe that.

Ditto for coach Maynor as well. They breathe competitivity and desire the BEST against them. I'm sure coach Dooley and staff @ PVAMU will do their best to give all what they are worthy to receive.

I love everything I'm seeing about the HBCU Super Conference, in terms of quality coaches. One that seriously intrigues me is Jones @ MVSU. If he ever has access to the EXACT same resources other conference schools have ($$$$$-# of schols), lookout.

I believe that.

Ditto for coach Maynor as well. They breathe competitivity and desire the BEST against them. I'm sure coach Dooley and staff @ PVAMU will do their best to give all what they are worthy to receive.

I love everything I'm seeing about the HBCU Super Conference, in terms of quality coaches. One that seriously intrigues me is Jones @ MVSU. If he ever has access to the EXACT same resources other conference schools have ($$$$$-# of schols), lookout.

You mean Dancy?

This could also be said of the other SWAC teams, right? Which may make the point moot. Doubt that anyone this Spring is giving the full compliment of packages and schemes.

Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

Dude basically said fuck Prime
Kinda like we did Bighead and yall, huh?

The teams that we all should be concerned about are those Southern Jags and Pine Bluff Golden Lions. They are sitting back with loaded teams watching the fireworks. In my opinion they are the most complete teams in the SWAC this spring on both sides of the ball. The rest of the teams are still improving on both sides of the ball.

FAMU and Bethune Cookman will be in the mix; therefore, next fall should be exciting. Alcorn, the heavyweght champs, I got my good and bad eye on you!

This could also be said of the other SWAC teams, right? Which may make the point moot. Doubt that anyone this Spring is giving the full compliment of packages and schemes.
Or players...plenty have rested bodies and not playing....etc. our conference just got real exciting but we are still in a global Panasonic...

for the last part of this...we normally play our homecoming game the last week of September-first 2 weeks of October with a bye week always before Classic. Our fans were coming to homecoming anyway no matter who we play lol what's funny is someone pulling strings for the 2 teams to meet on our homecoming cause it's rather odd that it hasn't happened since we been in the SWAC.
Are yall gonna ever see TnSU again, too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back