Maynor was asked about Deion on the review show... video

Status
Not open for further replies.

They running scared. We won six out of the last nine. Just like JSU they thumped out their chest and we beat it back in. We own the John Merritt Classic. 😂
Tenn state done skipped a whole decade of ass beatings because A&M did them wrong during all those JMCs between 2000-2010. Anthony Jones needs to be given his flowers cause he owns tsu lol

Naw, yall hand has been exposed.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Yes sir! I recall him. He's definitely all-in, all the time. I was thinking his last name Jones vs Dancy for some odd reason. smh
If you would take a break from those constant chin-ups, then maybe the blood flow would resume to your PV brain and then you wouldnt give a good hot damn what his last name is!!

You know what.... I’m going to take a different approach.... AAMU and coach maynor have really came up since Maynor took over... now, Maynor is known for smack talk but Deion’s presence at JSU allowed that game to be on ESPN where their star QB now has a tape that NFL pro scouts can look at for nfl draft hopes... what’s with all the hostility ? It’s not about being sensitive but Maynor and AAMU folks have talked the most wreckless towards Deion and his spring performance since I put the video literally showing Coach Maynor downplaying JSU victory over Grambling... and what’s even sadder is he had the opportunity to really talk about AAMU football and his elite offense and missed his window to smack talk while I’m sure national eyes that never heard of aamu before last Saturday’s game were on coach Maynor... all smack aside... this is not a good look for AAMU or Coach Maynor .... that was a mark of jealousy, a mark of insecurity over what he knows deep down is coming, classless in that moment (time and place) , and quite frankly could come back to haunt y’all in this weeks highly anticipated matchup .... don’t lose against ASU... media will have a field day. I wish AAMU the best of luck as always.... congratulations on your recent victory against JSU.

You know what.... I’m going to take a different approach.... AAMU and coach maynor have really came up since Maynor took over... now, Maynor is known for smack talk but Deion’s presence at JSU allowed that game to be on ESPN where their star QB now has a tape that NFL pro scouts can look at for nfl draft hopes... what’s with all the hostility ? It’s not about being sensitive but Maynor and AAMU folks have talked the most wreckless towards Deion and his spring performance since I put the video literally showing Coach Maynor downplaying JSU victory over Grambling... and what’s even sadder is he had the opportunity to really talk about AAMU football and his elite offense and missed his window to smack talk while I’m sure national eyes that never heard of aamu before last Saturday’s game were on coach Maynor... all smack aside... this is not a good look for AAMU or Coach Maynor .... that was a mark of jealousy, a mark of insecurity over what he knows deep down is coming, classless in that moment (time and place) , and quite frankly could come back to haunt y’all in this weeks highly anticipated matchup .... don’t lose against ASU... media will have a field day. I wish AAMU the best of luck as always.... congratulations on your recent victory against JSU.
Man, nobody know nothing about that country small-time school. After this, you won't here anything about this school again. They will be calling them Bama St again, cause nobody know the difference between the two.

I'm going to say it one time for all you JSU fans. We don't give a hoot about JSU. Stop fooling yourself. Ain't no one worried about JSU. Y'all keep sucking Deions wang wang. The rest of the SWAC gives two cents.

I'm going to say it one time for all you JSU fans. We don't give a hoot about JSU. Stop fooling yourself. Ain't no one worried about JSU. Y'all keep sucking Deions wang wang. The rest of the SWAC gives two cents.
Goodluck this weekend. Don’t lose.

LOL...you shole is right Cee! lol they so butt hurt over that L on their Homecoming..Luvtheboom you ok man?things didn't turn out to well huh?😭😭🤣

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if we win or lose. No one will lay down for Deion. This is why it's called football. You line up 11 on offense and defense and play the game. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. That's called a game.
Who said you were laying down ? No JSU person said this smh... this is y’all saying this trying to say JSU said this....

Come on bruh. Y'all need to quit. For real. Y'all on some deep state Republican party stuff. Seriously.

Nah we calling out the BS CEE because it’s been going on even before prime came to JSU .... We just like all fan bases on this page can’t believe in our team ? I’ve literally watched and can quote several others not affiliated with JSU say oh well we not laying down ... oh JSU suppose to be this or that and still loss... that team y’all bamas was struggling with or going into a shootout with is Hendricks squad with a few transfers... and cool you don’t have to and neither do we expect you to lay down... we doing what any other is doing and trying to win a SWAC title.... please keep this energy for TNSU with Eddie George, or anybody else that makes the splash hire... it’s a fact you guys have put stuff in JSU mouths that JSU never said.... and it’s funny I called this happening... y’all full of you know what.... just stop.

I love every minute of all this.

Deion's presence has caused more people to look at the SWAC. Truth be told it's not about JSU. Deion could have gone to any school in the SWAC and brought about this attention. I think beating him will push more programs.

As a n entity SWAC coaches have to step their game up.

Can some one please tell me what did Coach Maynor lied about?

Coach Sanders was all over basically talking about how he was going to save us. ( I hope you didn't thing these SWAC coaches were going to take kindly to his "savior complex".)

Coach Sanders was constantly talking about the caliber of coaches he was going to get.

Coach Sanders was/is constantly talking about all the 4 and 5 stars he has coming and are on campus now.

Coach Sanders was all over social media talking about how he wanted some dogs. Well, before he got on the bus going to Jackson, Coach Maynor said he was bringing him a whole pack.

So once again, please tell me where did Coach Maynor lie?

Here y’all go again...... 😂

Well for one YALL lying cause he never said anything about saving HBCUs, that’s y’all first mistake lol. He said he was here to level the playing field (between HBCUs and PWIs) and God called him to Jackson State. So far he’s been consistently working towards that and no one can deny it.

He NEVER said anything about the caliber of coaches he was getting. He just said they have 84 years of NFL experience combined and they’re coming from all levels (High school, college, NFL).

It’s crazy how what others say he said bears more weight than what he actually said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back