Maroon and White Papers (JSU Spring Practice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already have one...Maroon and White....Bulldog......In the country....Perennial conference doormat.....

DU_MississippiState_logo.jpg

I don't know which one of yall is worser (thanks, Robber).

damn ls

u aint gotta be so mean to anniemae ....its just anniemae ....it aint like they are a threat to mighty jsu in anything...oh well....I guess the truth gotta be told.

hey md

u gotta stop setting ya boy up like this for this kinda punishment and then ducking out....it just aint fair. I'm sure you have a retired pimp conference or something this week, but u gotta do better.

damn ls

u aint gotta be so mean to anniemae ....its just anniemae ....it aint like they are a threat to mighty jsu in anything...oh well....I guess the truth gotta be told.

hey md

u gotta stop setting ya boy up like this for this kinda punishment and then ducking out....it just aint fair. I'm sure you have a retired pimp conference or something this week, but u gotta do better.

Did you see the pictures from the All Sports Banquet this year?

BTW, GR when are you going to tell blank that the topics he is bringing up were discussed in 2002. Since that time you have had three coaches.

What Tru is trying to tell you is what I said years ago and that is you need to change your name JSU and put MJSU. As you know you have MVSU.

Mighty Dog....Get Rea errr i mean Carl Winslow gotta play with his A&M expert friend Jstate aka the "Gerbil Man":vomit::vomit: lol

..Carl needs some exercise anwyay:noidea::lol:

..then he can get to changing that name to MJSU:noidea::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back